Vianne's rp :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damain smirks, "how do you think Aurora feels?" He snuggles as close he could get to her.

Camryn plants a small kiss on his cheek. "Like me, I guess.."

Damain chuckles, his golden eyes locked with hers. "Hmm...I wish to take your mind away from your pain...any ideas how?"

Camryn is snuggled up against him. "You're the only thing right now.."

Damain smirks, he holds her by her chin and pulls her head up. He turned his head sideways, leaned in, and kisses her on the lips.

Camryn returns the kiss, uplifted. She wraps both arms around him.

Damain smirks, he pulls away. "Well, how did you like that?"

Damain chuckles, "okay good....I was hoping I was..."

Camryn looks at the floor sheepishly. "I love you.." She whispers.

Damain looks up to her, smiling faintly. "what was that?" he looked at her innocently.

Camryn chuckles and kisses him on the lips. She finshes and rests her forehead against his. "I love you.."

Damain blushes heavily, "well.....i must say.." he pecks her lips again. "i love you, and that's not me just saying something."

Camryn chuckles. "I'd hope so.."

After realizing it was getting late, she stood up and held a hand to Damian. "You better hurry..try finding something good to eat.."

Damain smirks, "and now you want me to go?"

Justin wakes up, realizing that is was getting late. He jumps up and brushes himself off. "Aurora! i love you and i'll see you later!" he kisses her cheek and runs out the room.

A group of two people wait out on the fire escape (make on or two characters to join Damain and Justin in their search)

(Alright)
Camryn kisses his cheek. "No. Just do your job, leader. Or we won't be able to eat.."

Aurora smiles and waves. "Bye.." Sullenly.

A girl and a boy stand, waiting. One with wavy brown hair dyed blonde at the end and sapphire blue eyes, the other with black shaggy hair and electric blue highlights. The girl punches Justin in the shoulder. "What took you so long? You weren't messing with my best friend, where you?"

Justin blushes heavy, "no! Not all...I mean, I did spend the night.."

Damain smirks, "you stay here, there are extra bandages in my room if you need them.."

Amara narrows her eyes. "I got my eye on you.."

Camryn looks at her shirt and blushes. "Can you find me a shirt too?" She points to the camisole, clearly not covering her chest enough.

Justin sighs, "I'd never do anything she wouldn't want."

(Wait what? Did her (exscuse me) breast get bigger or did the shirt just shrink?!?!)
Damain smiles, "I wouldn't want you walking around like your some kind of bimbo, would I?"

(No no...that was the only clean shirt she had..thought I said that..)
Camryn nods. "Yeah.."

Amara, "Aww! You're too sweet!"

Status
Not open for further replies.