Vianne's rp :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin smiles, "is that all you want to do?"

Damain lays in his bed, staring at the ceiling.

Camryn's blood leaks through her sheets, it's streaked across her arms and chest now. "Dammit..." She yells.

Aurora chuckles and moves herself so she's rubbing up against Justin, she plants a kiss on his lips.

Damain looks up, hearing Camryn yell. He wonders if he should investigate. He pulls him self out of bed and pulls on some sweats and grabs a flash light. It is dark in the hotel after dark.

Justin blushes heavier, he wraps his arms around her waist. He looks into her eyes. "That..was cute..."

Aurora smiles, she ruffles Justin's hair.

Camryn looks around for bandages. "Oh God.."

Justin smies and chuckles.

Damain knocks on Camryns door. "You alright?

Camryn walks to the door and opens it, her arms still bleeding. "I had a bit of an accident.." She muttered.

Aurora cuddles Justin and buries her head in his shoulder. "Do you promise to stay with me through this?"

Damain flashes the light on her face, then her arm. "What...happened?"

Justin smiles and kisses her neck, holding her. "I promise..."

Camryn shudders at the feeling of her blood crawling down her skin. "Those damn glass beer bottles..mine broke."

Aurora almost melts in his arms, sighing lovingly. "I promise too,,"

Damain nods, "alright...let's get you inside..." he gestures to go back into her room.

Justin smiles, "well, shall we go to bed?"

Camryn nods. "Thank you. I just..I've been feeling out of it. This whole thing, it was such a surprise..." She looks around. "Great, no shirts OR bandages.."

Aurora nods and lies herself back. "Mhmm...." She cuddles Justin and smiles. "I love you.."

Damain sighs, "I could go back to my room...or use my pant leg..."

Justin smiles and lies next to her.

Aurora places her head on his shoulder and sighs. "Goodnight.." She gives him another kiss on the lips.

Camryn looks up at Damian. "Could you? Please?"

Damain nods, "i'll be right back..." he turns to leave, not understanding.

(She was asking if he could help her out.)
Camryn holds her arm and tries standing up against the wall. "Uhm...o-okay.."

Damain leaves and then returns, bandages in hand. "Here to help you...."

Camryn collapses against his shoulder, still half awake. "Thank you..."

Damain smirks, "of course...." he starts to bandage her wound.

Camryn's breathing slows. Her body falls against his, as if she were limp.

Damain catches her and holds her up. "You lost a lot of blood, you need to lay down..." he speaks softly and leads her to the bed.

Camryn falls back, exausted. "Thanks.." She murmurs. She rolls herself over to one side, and lies on her side.

Status
Not open for further replies.