Vianne's rp :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Actually, you bhinted at it. It was covered in blood and no shirts around the apartment. You just got me confused.)

Damain nods, "what kind of clothes?"

Justin blushes, "t-thanks!:

"Jackets..sweaters..." She looked down awkwardly, "shirts.."

The boy groans. "Where is Damain?!"

Damain smirks, "bras? I assume you might need them?"

Justin smiles, "so...at least I wasn't the last one to show.."

Camryn nods. "Y-yeah.,"

Amara sighs. "If anything, he should at least be here early.."

Justin laughs, "maybe he was with Cam?" He smiles cheerfully.

Damain kisses her cheek. "Gotcha. Love you.." he exits the room.

Camryn waves. "Love you too.."

Amara nods. "Yeah, maybe.."

Damain arrived on the fire escape. "Sprry, I'm pate everyone...."

The boy scoffed. "It's about time,."

Amara waves. "Hi! How are things with you and Cam? You two both official and stuff?" She winks.

Damain smirks, "i don't know what you're talking about..." he shakes his head innocently and starts to go down the stairs.

When they reach the bottom they are in a separate alleyway from the main road. At one end there was a wooden fence about six feet high. It had no openings on it but looked like it could be easily broken. The walls aligned had no main doors or side doors, and the windows were several feet up. Down the other end was a garage door and a normal one residing next to it. The garage door was open only a little, but enough for someone small to crawl under.

Damain drops down the ladder and it hits the ground with a loud thud. He climbs down it quickly and waits.

Amara nudges Damian and whispers. "Oh, come on, we both know what I'm talking about..!"

The boy shushes her. "Shut up!"

Damain smirks, "not now Amara..."

Justin was the last person down. "Kay, where too?"

Damain nods forward to the parking garage.

Amara nods, equipped with a large metal bat.

The other boy (if you couldn't figure out who it was..) holds a pair of brass knuckles in his hand.

(I know who it is, I can't remember stalker boys name.)
Justin had a backpack slung over his shoulders and Damain pulls out a knife.

(Aaron..)
Amara looks around. "Looks vacant.." She whispers.

(Oh god, I remember now...)

Damain smirks, "we cleared this alleyway before, right Aaron?" He nudges him with his elbow.

Damain chuckles, "well, I know so...." he starts to walk towards the garage. "The doors locked.." he slides underneath the garage door. He yells from inside, "clear!"

Justin slips under, getting on his feet quickly.

The room was a garage. It filled with metal desks, tools, and boxes all stacked up against a metal door. A giant armored metal car stands above on a lift, it was missing a tire.
Damain smirks, "if we had a mechanic, we could use that nicely...."

Aaron steps up and examines the car. "I'm gonna look inside.." He pulls a lever to drop it down and takes a peek inside. Immediatley, he retracts when two corpses, a tall black haired girl and an average height brunette both come tumbling out. Their bodies remain unmoving. "I think these two are dead.."

Amara stops and points to one of them. "Is that..?"

Status
Not open for further replies.