Vianne's rp :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
(:p)

Damain smirks, "I guess I should go?"

Camryn clutches his arm, her eyes open slowly. She gives Damian a pleading look.

Damain nods, he sits down on the bed next to her. "Okay...I'll stay..." he rubs his hand on her cheek. "Get some sleep..."

Camryn nods drowsily, she curls herself up in a a ball before falling asleep. She can still be seen shivering.

Damain smirks, he pulls a blanket over her shivering body. Hr then lays down far away on the bed from her, giving her the blankets.

Camryn sighs, she wraps herself up. She murmurs something sullenly under her breath and closes her eyes.

*the next day (unless you have something planned)*

Camryn is up already, cradling herself in the corner of her room.

DDamain wakes, rubbing his eyes. He looks down at Cam. "hey..."

"Good morning sunshine.." She muttered sarcastically.
"I feel like crap from yesterday.."

Damain sighs, "you're pale..we might have to take it off..." he looks down at the arm.

Camryn nods. "Yeah, that should be a good idea." She takes the bandage off and flinches. "Ouch.."

Damain gets up and sits down next to her. "Hey...don't push yourself, it'll hurt..." he puts an arm around her neck, pulling her close. "You have to stay here when we go out today..."

Camryn pauses, she looks at Damian. "I...are you gonna be alright?"

Damain, "do you not want me to go?"

Camryn rests her head on his shoulder, she sighs. "This is just so scary..of course I wouldn't want you to be a runner.."

Damain chuckles, "I have always been, do you think I don't got what it takes?" He slowly puts a hand on her leg.

Camryn blushes lightly, she sighs. "You're right, but still, you have to web careful.."

Damain smirks, "well, who'll lead the team?" he rubs his hands up and down her leg now.

Status
Not open for further replies.