Vianne's rp :P

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damain kneels down and inserts the blade into both of their heads. "It doesn't matter...."

"Rude..." Amara murmurs. "If I were you, I couldn't even stand to look at her, let alone stab your girlfriend in the head. Even if she IS dead, it should hurt even more.."

Aaron crosses his arms. "Whatever, it's starting to smell."

Damain's face goes dark, his imaginary walls go up. "A leader has to be ready to do whatever they have to do...." he sighs, hurt. "Whatever for the group..."

Aaron slams his fist against the wall. "Shut UP, ALL OF YOU! This isn't supposed to be a sappy amble through the park, we're runners! And shut up about something in the past, that CLEARLY is already done. NOTHING we can do about it!"

Justin looks down, quietly.

Damain smirks, "shut up and check the dang truck...."

Aaron grunts. "I already did. Just these damn corpses.." He checks in the truck and walks back out. A piece of paper is in his hands, it's stained with little drops of blood. He hands it to Damian. "You open it.."
(I'll say what it says next)

Damain opens it slowly.

(This gonna hurt...)

*The note reads

"This is Cassia Celdea, trapped here with a survivor named Naomi. The air is running out in this car, and I've no food or water. This note will probably be trampled as soon as someone discovers it. Anyways, If your reading this, I'd like to tell you a few things. Please take care of Camryn Celdea, my twin. She means almost everything to me, make sure she survives. And if you know Damian Ozurolt (idk if I spelled that right) tell him I love him, and I'll be sending down my love from where I rest. I hope he finds someone who is just as important to him. And dear reader, please try to bare through this. Be useful and wise with your surroundings, and be careful. I wish the best of luck to you.

Sincerely,
Cassia Celdea"

Damain whimpers, his knees wobble and he falls to the ground. Over Cassia, "i'll take care of her...." he whispers, "i love you...I'll see you again..."

(Dammit, you made me cry during class! It's alright, I finished my work..)
Aaron sighs. "You done yet?"

Amara slaps his arm. "Hey! Be quiet." She kneels down to Damian and Cassia, sadly. "Maybe we should bury her somewhere.."

Aaron raises an eyebrow.

( :'( you did to!)

Damain sighs, "Naomi to...we'll bury them when we find ground.."

Damain looks around, finds a blue tarp and covers them head to toe. Tears in his eyes, "lets go. .."

Amara, "it's okay..she's in a better place. We'll all be there one day.."

Damain nods and pulls himself together. "We need food and water...Justin, go with Aaron and Amara." He gets up and walks into another room. "Meet back here in an hour.

Amara nods. "Lets go then.."

Aaron follows, he gave a slight wave. "Remember your life comes before the death of others captain. Don't get too swept up with her death, it's pathetic.."

Justin frowns, "what is your problem man?" He pushes him back. "Jeeze...." he looks at Amara, "lead the way! "

Amara nods. She leads them outside into a drive way. Some corpses are lying there, bitten. They aren't moving. Amara approaches them slowly. "I think I see a house over there.." She points across the lawn:

Justin nods, "yeah...how do we get there?" He stays back from the dead.

Amara walks around the driveway quietly and nimbly. She reaches the other side of the lawn and waits. Aaron follows. "Come on!"

Status
Not open for further replies.