Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
They suck when you really have the urge to get your post on! But might be necessary for the mass group threads.

Yeah... I totally understand :L

This is one definitely one of the biggest threads I've participated in.

EDIT: My post is done. Definitely gonna wait to post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw the roof, we're going ghost hunting!

Hahaha! Sounds like our objective has changed :P
Time to break out tribal traditions.

Oh, I had intentionally left the roof alone since who knows what naughty scene you two would want uninterrupted :bsmile:

Whaaat~? No, no! I think sir Gillian Smith is the only one we need worry about such happenings from xD

Posting order is fine for me but everyone's time is seems different enough that it'll be, like, one post a day >..<
With all of these awesome characters it will be killer waiting for replies~ I am all for posting order though! Don't want to leave anyone(else) behind :)

@Bard Yes, the bard is adorable <3

Ya definitely a posting order is good. That is what I meant as turn based in OOC :)

I'm in another that doesn't have it and I just stand around too afraid to interact since the next time it will be so many more posts xD

Did anyone have a particular posting order in mind? I'm asking because if we are going to do that we will have to do it well or else it may just cause the RP to stagnate :/

I am basically role playing the environment sort if, so in case anyone was hesitant about actually exploring, don't be xD

Depending on where people are I will have different events "trigger"

And it is up to you how to react etc you can even ignore it if that matches the character

So far I know Relish is dying to post lmao, I think we can start the order from right after Mistress' recent post

So, should the ones here go first and then let everyone else fall into an order and just go like that??? Not many of us are on at the same time to really talk about this :I

Ya, we can just establish it starting now, so everyone is "clean slate" meaning you two can post xD

I mainly did the partner thing to allow for some freedom in post rate between partners assuming it doesn't go crazy

But ya, there is also a reason for the partners and I enjoy reading the speculations =p

I mainly did the partner thing to allow for some freedom in post rate between partners assuming it doesn't go crazy

So does that mean posting order will only be super enforced when all the characters are in one area?

Pretty much, I think everyone has enough common sense and restraint to not leave people behind. Likewise, if someone hasn't posted for some time without any notice, they forfeit their turn. Actually, I will edit the OOC to have a section about posting, this way it might help clear up confusion.

That said, weekdays I only post late nights usually, weekends it is much more frequent. For now those that want to post more frequent with their partner can do so, maybe two or three exchanges. I will also be observing post rates and future pairings or groupings might be partly influenced by that so no one is waiting anxiously and no one is anxious that people are waiting anxiously for them xD

I will also define what major arc, mission arc, etc is more clearly on OOC in a bit.

For now, the orientation plot is the arc and the scenarios I provide right now are sort of like "small missions". Once these two get taken I might add more, but I am waiting to see where people go before I trigger them.

If I am confusing anyone, please don't hesitate to ask through message, for some reason I tend to explain better one-to-one in private.

You pretty much explained everything really.
Just so everyone knows,
I'm on once everyday, usually.

I'm on at least once per day. I usually check the site right when I get home from work at 6:30 a.m. Central time, and before I go into work at 8:00 p.m.

I'm usually on most of the day. Well, after 3 p.m. central time, at least. I have no life!

Last edited:
Since we're sharing, I'm on afternoons/evenings eastern time all the way until about now. :P

Mountain time. Usually on for a short bit at some point between 7:30 and 8:30 before work and I check things when I get home 6-8 depending on the day.
I'm on more on the weekends.

Sometimes I look at it as a good thing. Leads to less silly drama. Other times, not so sure!

Yeah,
but however we feel about our situation,
at least we have Iwaku.
:D I half expected Cynder to kill Eva,
but she's quite nice after all!
She'll learn a lot from the Scary Axe Lady.

Indeed, I am glad I stumbled upon Iwaku!

If I was playing her like the D&D char I use the same image for things might have gotten crazy like that! lol I figured I have enough hot headed warrior woman types running around already in my army of characters. Might as well make a more level headed one :D

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.