Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at GMT-10 and I'm free whenever I'm not doing homework :c

I'm a D&D player as well!

Why is it that no matter how many times I read my post before posting, I never see my stupid misspellings until after I freakin' post??!

*sigh*

Reactions: Seth Bloodmoon
I used to get to play every weekend, but that was during my high-school years. I could still pull it off now, but most of those I played with have busy lives now lol >_< We do tend to get together once a month still.

I do the same thing, all the time!

I'm waiting on more people to post :s

After Ken's next post I think we'll actually be on the 4th floor.

Hehehe, yeah he may be a little bit stressed... A duel with Nylau puts him in quite the predicament.

If We're wrong and Kalista has something other than a duel planned, we need to find an excuse to have one anyways. His plan is too good to pass up :L

It is Monday and if I'm able to post IC on Mondays then it is a miracle. Uggghhhh Mondays are the busiest days!

To be honest I have three options to what the first part of orientation would be. So far two have been speculated xD

I'm assuming the last option is something like that the pairs aren't opponents, but teams to work through a mock dungeon.

Only close?! I gotta know what you got in mind O_O

Well, the only things that I recall being speculated are:

-1v1 between partners

-2v1 partner vs enemy

-2v2 pair vs pair, but won't work cuz we have an odd number of pairs...

Now, the vague "close" response to my theory indicates I am at least partially correct. With that being said if:

A) The part about teams is correct while the mock dungeon is incorrect, then the only conclusion I can draw is a battle royale.

Or

B) If the opposite is true, then the pairs are opponents and will be competing through a mock dungeon.

Of course, I could be missing all marks...

Do you guys enjoy the suspense or do you prefer to know plot ahead of time? By plot I mean more specifics, since everyone knows the first major arc is basically orientation and exploration of the initial headquarters. Next arc is small mission time where I will role play several clients. By the way, sometimes clients come along too depending on the situation, but usually not.

My style of GM is to reveal things with IC instead of through OOC, but I understand it is not what everyone likes since it reduces the amount of group planning and peace of mind for the poster. I know some like it mysterious so they can anticipate.

To reveal or not to reveal??? That is the question :)

Oh, no, I like the suspense! It's just like, we thought we had a pretty good idea what was going on and then you were like, close but no dice! xD

Okay good =p

@Demonesqu just a friendly reminder that your partner has posted :) I know sometimes the alerts don't work so hopefully this goes through

@CrimsonMaiden @Relish feel free to go another round, I'm not sure if you are going to accept the 4th floor scenario, but if so that is sort of like a small mission, except scenarios won't be exclusive, so others can join if they want, but its mostly a side story/quest. There will be more for others when they leave the auditorium unless they decide to join an existing one,

and @Bard @Seth Bloodmoon , I notice you two went to the cafeteria/food court, I have a scenario there, so if you want to accept it, I can post the next IC for that, if you had other stuff in mind, that's no problem since those are optional :)

IC is fine for me. I figure if we really want something to happen we can always PM you and ask :)

And I will try to post shortly.

I am fine with getting involved with the event there. I will try to post a little later tonight so I can get my character in the area. I'm in the midst of the tail end of a chat rp event atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.