Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you have time. I'm currently on vacation in canada and the time I can post is through the inn's internet and that is random as is. I'll be able to post regularly by wensday next week. So don't expect too much from me for this week

Ditto
Though I suppose I could post for one Raven and save the other for later . . .

I-I'll get a post going. I honestly keep forgetting about this rp 'cause it's so quiet most of the time >...<
Sadly it's posts like these that bring it back to my attention... Sorry about that >..>

Family situation has been constantly spiraling out of control.

I'm really sorry... If you need to god mode my characters do so. RPing is the -last- thing on my mind right now.

I'm still here, though I was away from my compy for 4 days this last weekend lol.

@Relish Life takes priority. Hope things get better on your end soon. I can always have the Cynder that ran into your char lose track of him somehow. I don't like moving other peoples' chars about lol x_X Unless Kalista wants to move him about?

Once we figure that out I will work on my next post.

The crisis has been more or less solved. Well, accurately it's been more so less solved, but now it's no longer my problem!

I'll have a post up in the next day or two. This last week and a half has been a pretty much non-stop headache.

Glad to hear things are more or less resolved to the point that it's no longer your problem! haha

I'll wait to work on my post, then.

Was waiting to see if Relish was going to post, lol

I guess I will work on a post tonight, then. Definitely before this coming weekend as I will be vanishing for it.

And posted! Hopefully the attack attempt I typed up makes sense. It made sense when I pictured it in my mind and then I started typing words. So now I am not so sure!

Then I went ahead and put the other Cynder into an awkward situation rather than 'god mode' anything lol x_X

Anyways, I will be gone this coming weekend. Got a buddy going to do some military stuff for a year and we are going to get in one last gaming weekend before he heads out.

Okay, I posted for the first time in a million years. I hope it's some good >...<

Status
Not open for further replies.