Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the shortness, but I'm off to work now and I wanted to at least leave you with something to work off of :)

Threw my post up.

Nylau is free to mess with any of the settings on his goggles, just please don't break them ;c

Nylau is free to mess with any of the settings on his goggles, just please don't break them ;c
I cannot promise this, but we will do our best to return them in a similar state as they were in when provided to her.

Right! I'm leaning more towards the two-on-two idea OR maybe there's place to fight monsters to see how well the pairs would do against an actual enemy. :O

Also want to say, has anyone taken that adorable bard as a roomie yet?! Does the adorable bard want to room alone?? ;( Nylau has enough on her plate as is, but the afore mention bard does not appear under the roomies tab. @Bard Just bringing that up...

Right! I'm leaning more towards the two-on-two idea OR maybe there's place to fight monsters to see how well the pairs would do against an actual enemy. :O

I was going to bring that two-on-two idea thing up in my next post somehow, mainly pointing out the blatant flaw that would make (a fair) 2v2 impossible...

Wade Roscoe will be roomed :) I just haven't updated yet

I'm on phone so won't be truly online till late night

Reactions: 2 people
@spoopily, I absolutely love the way Ophevla talks! =D

@Falcon xD I love it too... Get ready to be attacked by aquatic puns.

@Judge Revan Just a friendly notice, but we have started :) the IC link is on the first post of this thread

To be clear, Nylau is going to the roof right?

When Ken said "start at the top and work down" he meant start at the roof. I really don't wanna god mode if you wanted her to go someplace else.

EDUT: BLAGH AUTO CORRECT MAKES EVERYTHING HARDER

Well, I had the intention of her waiting on the stairs, not totally leaving him behind since she does have something of his. If you meant the roof then that's where she will be :) I usually try to leave posts like that kind of open so mix ups like that are easily fixed or avoidable.

Okie dokie, thought I'd ask <3

I reaaaallly don't think Kendric could chase Nylau up however many flights of stairs anyways!

Damn, you people sure didn't waste any time posting up a storm. >.< My notifications haven't been working properly, so I pretty much got the raw end of the deal. That's why posting orders are nice with large groups. v_v

Anyway, I'll try to get a post in.

I basically made some scenarios in and around HQ for people to interact with if they want to. They are like the NPCs you talk to in RPG games to get information or back story xD

And of course a minor update in the plot line.

Oh, I had intentionally left the roof alone since who knows what naughty scene you two would want uninterrupted :bsmile:

edit: four

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa whoa whoa! I understand somebody already thinks he's a perv, Ken's not the kind of guy who'd do that! :P

Ghost hunting sounds far more interesting anyways (according to Ken, they're not real.) and who knows what kind of things one could see with the goggles~!

Hahahaha!
I'm sure Eva will figure that out sooner or later.

Also,
I like the idea of posting orders too.
I was pretty overwhelmed when I woke up...

I can't say I've always been a fan of posting orders, but if you all want them for when things get busy I won't complain.

I've had a strange excess of free time as of late, but mid terms are coming up for me so I'll inevitably slow down sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.