Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken would be more than happy to prove wrong the impossible phenomenon of ghosts. (Going on the assumption there's more evidence for Bigfoot than ghosts in this world so to speak)

Edit: ken is only opposed to the sort that television calls an "intelligent haunting"

If Nylau wants to have another action go for it. Ken is pretty much done in the stairwell.

Alright, then I'll move us on up, if you don't mind. I'll wait for another post before putting up mine.

I will get my next post up either tonight or tomorrow. I need a little rp break for the moment though. I just got through with a 6 hour chat rp event x.X; Brain is tired.

No worries, I won't be able to post till late-ish tomorrow anyhow.

@Kalista It was long, but a blast! A good bit of Sci-Fi survival horror lol.

As long as Bard is good to go with getting involved with that scenario in the cafeteria, I am ready for whatever you have in store!

Reactions: 2 people
Well, hell yeah! I'm good for about anything. Except for me dying. I don't wanna die. X(

Oh man... If that "master" title sticks, I just realized how awkward it could be.

Especially around Mistress's character (who already thinks he's a perv) or Gillian "Lady Killer" Smith.

I didn't even think about that! Well, it's sticking until he says something about it :P
Hopefully he will do so before it becomes more than courtesy.

PG 13 rating for role play I will put it up later, not saying you all were going to do anything but it reminded me I didn't yet

Reactions: 3 people
He's sort of tolerating it right now. He doesn't want to embarrass her and he's unsure if it's a cultural thing for her.

It'd be more fun if he didn't speak up about it until after she figures out it how to use it to tease him it becomes a habit.

@Kalista
I always kind of assume an RP is PG13 unless stated otherwise :L

@spoopily
Sorry for leaving Gillian like that.
Well, he asked for it.
Feel free to chase after her!

Oh boy. I can't imagine what Eva might do if she thinks Ken is peeping on her :c

I'm probably gonna wait for another pair to enter a scenario before I post again.

I really don't want to leave Judge or Demonesqu behind, but Demonesqu hasn't been on for a few days...

Ya, I will probably do some GM on her character so that they separate somehow so Judge can continue if Judge wants

I'm content to wait, no problem.
I noticed those two have only posted once :I

That's the main reason I haven't posted again. :/ I've already posted like, three or four times and they only posted once.

Hey, GM, I'm not really sure how to enact the side mission in the cafeteria, so I'll prolly just try chatting with that Very Scared Individual and see what happens. :D

He is so cute, though!!! :D

You can either say in OOC or bring yourself into it like role playing to another player but this time they came to you lmao

I love Plue so cute and just so cute !!!!!

Rave Master manga and Fairy Tail manga is where he is from if interested in reading

Does anybody else want to go?

It's been over a week since demonsqu has posted...

Ehh, the "last visited" thing isn't reliable for telling how long ago somebody was last online.

You can easily turn off your online status and the last costed will display the last time you had it on. At least that is how I believe it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.