Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was cool!
My character thinks you're a perv, though.
:D

Well his goggles do have X-ray vision...

Waiting to see how everything plays out <3

Hope ya don't mind me using your race info for my post Crimson :L

Them race infos are gonna be data entries. (unless that's a problem for something.)

Well I'm gonna wait till most everybody gets their second posts up before I make my third post.

Hopefully Ken gets a good reaction out of Nylau <3

There are four others who haven't posted and I want(ed) to wait for at least one of them before posting again. :I

EDIT: Scratch that, I have no muse so my first post will be tiny. I'll only post for Gillian currently, the thought of typing for another character is making me cringe right now...
- ^ -

Don't blame ya on that. Writing an opening for two characters simultaneously can be tough.

I would probably space out two characters as well. It can get confusing later on posting with two characters in one post. (@_@)

; ;
My post is... Horrible.

Ah-well! I have a small surprise laid out for Eva. n . n

I think it's plenty well enough :)
At least for me, there's a decent idea of what Nylau and I have got ourselves into as far as a roommate. >..>

I guess I can throw my post up now :P

[Edit] Yes! Thank you for posting @Falcon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted as soon as I got home from work and had time to read the thread :)

Reactions: 2 people
First he's gunna be all
'mwahaha im just a cool kid aloof and mysterious'
since he thinks the ladies are into that kind of side of men

Gillian is going to be so silly. ~ ^ ~
And of course, will do some hardcore flirting with Nylau. //winkwink.
Welp! Time to fly off and post for Phevie.

Reactions: 3 people
Well my post is pretty much done.

Like I said though, I'll wait till more people post their second posts before I do my third.

It was great Relish! You all are great writers! I'm excited to see what crazy Magic Lass is going to make us do! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.