Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mine off since account created what does mine say?

And it might have been missed but feel free to go if you are in a scenario

I messaged Judge Revan yesterday or the day before about his options but he still hasn't replied either so I guess it was a good match lmao

@Kalista

It says you have never been online :L

And I'll post later tonight in that case.

I've seen a lot of people using that feature >..>
It's kind of annoying when you're trying to tell if people are still live...

I'd hate to say it, but yeah, it is a good thing that they were paired together. :I

True enough, I didn't think about that. Could always try sending a pm her way.

On another note, I might be slow to post this coming weekend as I will be heading to a buddy's place Friday for a gaming weekend. Gotta get my D&D on.

Okay have fun :) and true I better send one to Demonesqu too just in case, but I figure if she is online with hide on, she would have checked at least once by now

Well I'm writing for Ken now, it'll be up in fairly soon.

Well I posted.

I hope you don't mind Kalista, but I kinda sorta made the idea that "Ghosts" are not accepted by the scientific community. Just be aware that this only includes the spiritual type of undead. Material type undead created via summoning magic/necromancy are proven to exist, but a free thinking entity is considered superstitious. If that's a problem I can change the post, and if you need me to elaborate on Spiritual undead vs Material undead, material undead is a creature of magical origin and needs to be commanded to do a particular task.

I'm working on my post but I'll wait to see who will post by the time I log in tomorrow.

It's no problem if it's what the scientific community thinks, but they will be proven wrong at some point unfortunately. May not be this one though. However, ya spiritual ghosts are very rare and staff members don't ever do missions so they are basically hq only workers and that is why they freak out so much.

Basically you don't need to change your post xD

Okie-dokie!

Even if he sees a spirit, don't expect him to believe it.

Ya what your character believes is up to you, since it is such a rare occurrence. To explain it though, in this world of Varia, spiritual ghosts are souls without body that are driven or fueled by emotion and manifested as auras of magical energy. Can be any element such as fire.

• Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
So was there any word from judge? Or can we post in good faith that we have been downsized 20%?

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, I've been holding off, like I said. If you say it's alright to keep posting then I will happily!!!!

I'm just glad I talked myself out of describing everyone I saw in the lobby :D

Should I wait for Bard or Spoopily before I begin writing my post?

The scenarios have been up for some time and they won't be long drawn out stories, so go ahead. If there aren't any posts from others, once these two scenarios wrap up the first part of orientation will begin.

Name: Risuna Tiolee

Race: Human

Position: Director of Varia, Second-In-Command

Combat Style: Magic, Advanced Support
Weapons: None
Skills: Extreme light and dark energy manipulation, buffing/debuffing physical and mental attributes of allies/enemies, heavy artillery style magic blasts

Light Elemental Spells:
Heal -
restores vitality and refreshes mental state of target(s)
Sutra of Light - increases physical and mental attributes of target(s) greatly
Solar Flare - blinds those within the spell range, can be partially controlled from frontal cone to full circular area
Holy Spear - Most powerful when sunny, but light is gathered and a single condensed spear impales the target, full range unknown

Dark Elemental Spells:
Lunar Curse -
decreases physical and mental attributes of target(s) greatly
Voidra - creates a vampiric ball of darkness that sucks the life of whatever it touches, once full, it can explode to cause even more damage
Nightslice - cutting the air with her fingers, the dark magic slices the target viciously
Nightrain - summoning a dark cloud, the rain that pours down is of pure dark essence, erasing whatever it touches from existence drop by drop

Appearance:
miko_darkhair_redeyes.jpg

Personality: Darkly calm and borderline sinister at times, yet kind and motherly at other times. The family atmosphere within the organization is important to her, and she will harshly punish those that are disloyal to Varia. Many who do not know her might find her intimidating or unpredictable, but those close to her know of her warmer side.

History: ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.