Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Relish It's called auto-hitting and it is.

You should have just typed that your character kicked mine in the knee (why always the knee?) and let me respond to it instead of determining the outcome yourself.

It doesn't speed up the roleplay by much either, I'm going to try and overlook the matter.

I'll take it that you attempted to kick Gren in the knee and I'll post the outcome. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. My apologize.

Won't happen again, I'll fix that gimme a sec.

UPDATED: Fixed it. I'll honest and say that post was very rushed. Still no excuse for what I did, but I really just wanted to get it out of the way as fast as possible so I could go play monster hunter with my friends <_>

If I do anything too close to god mode again, you have my permission to hit Ken in the jaw or bollocks one time at any time.

Once again, sorry! I'm better than that >_>

@Mistress want to partner with new character Mahina? if so, you two could partner up at the dojo area last minute like

@Relish feel free to have a random front desk staff member guide her to the dojo area for orientation as your entry post

there would also be an explanation for the inactive members and why they aren't partnered up anymore(I'm thinking a staff member reports to Risuna that some members had decided to leave or ended up partnered with another so they are just in the background)

@TeaRiverBridge @Relish I saw that and to be honest, thought you two had worked it out through PM, I should have said something earlier though, since that is indeed godmodding

Also, just as a general note, all characters I post are technically played by me, since they aren't really super prominent in the plot and such, I am able to handle it

So please don't god mode them xD I think most knew that though

I shall try to post tomorrow O_O Good night all.

Also, just as a general note, all characters I post are technically played by me, since they aren't really super prominent in the plot and such, I am able to handle it

So please don't god mode them xD I think most knew that though

I'm sorry about Plue.
I was looking for a way for Cynder and Wade to notice Eva,
and I've gotten used to using NPCs for stuff like that.
It won't happen again.

Also,
I don't mind having Eva with Mahina.
Their relationship should be interesting.

A suggestion for Gillian's MIA status:
since Eva left him unconscious by the stairs,
someone could have found him and sent him to the infirmary?

@Mistress No worries =p They aren't NPC since I am playing them, but everyone is able to make their NPCs when they want(within reason of course)

It just helps having all these characters I can use to guide the plot and stuff

And that is a great idea :)

Reactions: 2 people
I won't post for Mahina till somebody else posts. (I.E. Tomorrow)

Expect her to steal a cow disciple from a pasture and try to bring it into Varia.

lmao

and my post will be tomorrow as well, just finished hw and too tired zzzzzz

Sorry for it being so short. There's just so much going on I don't want to step on any toes. O_O

np xD I'm about to post now

@Mistress I actually meant to include you in that 1.c post, but accidentally said only two, but don't worry I edited to three so Theeto spoke towards you as well

My next post will also have Plue in it too but after my next post you, Cynder, and Wade should be at the dojo area where you can hang out and Mahina should be meeting you there too

Everyone else will be killing that corpse monster so they will arrive later but before it starts

Actually, @Mistress , @Seth Bloodmoon , @Bard , feel free to hang out still at the cafeteria, I'm going to edit my last post to remove the part where people were at the dojo, since there is no hurry to actually get there

(the faeries and Plue will fade into the background as orientation starts, but they will still be around in the future of the RP plenty xD)

and Mistress, since your post came after, let's just pretend you also heard what the staff member said and this is all happening after that xD

Reactions: 2 people
Mahina is go!

I'll write her actually getting to Varia when I get back later >_>

I'm just passing by the OOC before I type. I think I found the theme song for mahina. Not sure what I'm doing with other people's characters but here we go.

*sigh* ...I may be playing too much infinity wars. I hear this song everytime I play my deck and now ...I'm going to hear it when she posts too. :/

I'm also changing Wogren 'Gren' Wattfield's profile abit, like his personality and a single ability that I have not used. It won't be much different but it'll be less general and more distinct now (the way I've been playing), I also wanted to emphasize more on his skillset than combat abilities. Is that alrite? @Kalista

Another possible theme song of another character in here, maybe not, but still one piece of music I'd like to share.

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
Thanks for the music share :)

And it is fine if changes are minor, I only care if you are drastically changing something from before

Characters can also learn new techniques, gain new equipment, etc over time so character profiles changing isn't uncommon

Also, those that list specific skills, I don't limit you to them, I figure those are sort of ideas on what the character is capable of

for example, my character Tiana came in using a flashy fire horse xD

Status
Not open for further replies.