Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to be fair, all of our characters are new to Varia, which is probably the point where the 'power rating' starts from. So I believe we'd all be on equal footing off the bat. Despite background info. Which, I am fine with if we do go with dice.

Though, honestly, I am more for trying an honor system instead and dealing with combat via descriptive posts. I know I will readily take hits as long as others will.

Reactions: 3 people
That is a great suggestion TeaRiverBridge, definitely makes sense

But yeah, the reason I suggested it was to see if people wanted some unbiased guidelines during player vs player or boss battles

Also, going to start on my post xD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Seth Bloodmoon ya, new players will always be new recruits to Varia regardless of their background, that is the nature of this RP, where your character enters and grows

So you never have to worry about someone coming in and abracadabra, suddenly they are one of the elite officers of Varia ordering your characters around xD

1390162460292.gif

And if two people's characters are put against each other they can always work out an epic match that shows off both characters' abilities via PM, and leave the rest of us on the edge of our seats waiting to see who wins :)

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not sure if using an ulti in the first turn was a great idea. :/

But we have 1, 2, 3 ...4 official mages (does ken count?) so I guess its fine. Yey batteries mages! :D

Iwaku is getting bad at giving me alerts when stuff gets posted in the IC -_-

Happened to me a few days ago too. Might be your browser though (mine was). Basically Opera did very naughty things to firefox.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit short, but Raven really is at a disadvantage in this situation.

@TeaRiverBridge Probably is something to do with my browser then.

And there we go, Cynder made her wish. So much for unlimited power... she'll settle for a bit of normal in the cafeteria! @_@

Waiting for me?

I probably won't get to post till Friday.

If you guys want to take another action, go for it.

Was gonna have Ken move around Gren and take a close ranged force-shot.

Well, if we do the dice rolling, I guess for my Song of Plue song will give you an extra die to roll for damage? That acceptable?

But, I'm for the trust system.

@Relish Alright then.

I have no clue what Nylau is doing at this point. I guess she's trying to distract it again or see if she can do some kind of damage; it isn't like she can kill it >..>

@CrimsonMaiden She could always try stabbing it more. Slice and dice those zombies. Though I'm worried it might just grow more mouths.

...Just don't pour water on it, you'll end up taking down Gren instead. :/

@Bard: How are the lyrics to that song coming along?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a lot of work to me. :(

Pssshft. I'm too lazy for this crap. >_<

Why must you make me work so hard TeaRiver? What do you want from me *cries*

@TeaRiverBridge Oh no! He doesn't like water?? Well, she isn't carrying any liquids on her right now anyhow...
All she really can do is slice and dice but I'm worried about getting close to it >..>

Status
Not open for further replies.