Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be able to post until tomorrow probably, too much hw tonight :(

@Bard: Wade's sweet sweet voice, forever. >:)

@CrimsonMaiden: No no lol. @Kalista said water will make it smell even worse and GRen well, he's quite affected by to that kind of thing. :/

@Kalista: No worries, I'll hang tight. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to say SORRY for not being active AND to not able to notify you guys sooner.
T.T
I've been having problems with money these past couple weeks,
t'was unexpected, too,
and I had to give up a lot of things just to survive,
including... the internet.

I'm really sorry,
and maybe I deserve it,
but please, please don't kill Eva just yet!!!

@Mistress I doubt there's any plans going around to kill her off! I'm sure most of us understand that irl stuff gets in the way at times. X_x Hopefully things get better on your end so you can rejoin the fun soon!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm fine now,
at least for a little while.
Expect a post soon,
if it's alright.
I see spoopily hasn't been active, too.
So, there was talk about Eva having a new partner?

@Mistress I believe there was talk of having her and Falcon's character link up but you were MIA so he linked up with a couple of others and headed into the ghost based event.

Cynder and Wade are in the cafeteria still, though, and you could probably link up with them for now if it's okay with Kalista.

Reactions: 2 people
@Mistress welcome back.

When I get around to posting, is it OK if I blow Mr. Spooky's brains out with a force round or two at point blank?

Also, I meant what I said about filling that cuteness void spoopily left. WORK HAS BEGUN~!

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Welcome back @Mistress, hope it is all well :)

Don't worry I only kill after a month if I don't like the char xD

Ya feel free to resume and now I think it might be better for your char to group with Wade and Cynder, so now we have two trios and a couple.

@Relish sure, and for your new char if you want, she/he could group with Nylau Kendric to form the third trio?

It will be a bit more complex in trios but totally doable what I had in mind

But completely optional

I'll send you a PM when the CS is done.

I didn't plan on her coming in for a bit later (That'll be in the PM also.)

Teaser: She's a Dwagon!

Reactions: 2 people
I'm fine now,
at least for a little while.
Expect a post soon,
if it's alright.
I see spoopily hasn't been active, too.
So, there was talk about Eva having a new partner?

@Mistress Hey, welcome back. Hope you're doing well.

Name: Theeto Baridan

Race: Human

Combat Style: None
Weapons: None
Skills: Unlimited Synchronized Self-Cloning, Limited True Self-Cloning

Appearance:
staffmember.jpg

Personality: A bit depressed for unspoken reasons, he is very disciplined however and has served the Communications Department of Varia for five years. He has a strange way of speaking that makes the listener feel like each word is its own sentence despite the pace being normal. Theeto is very good at taking things in stride and rarely will you see him shocked or fascinated. Lately, he has been getting better at customer service and smiles a bit more than before.

History: Born and raised in East Aristos, Theeto didn't really apply himself in his studies and ended up starting out at a low paying job at a restaurant in West Aristos. Due to business at the restaurant declining because of a competitor, Theeto ended up being the last man working there. It was hard before, but now his workload was insane. He doesn't know how, but one day he blacked out and when he regained consciousness, the work day was done and his boss was slapping his back like a brother. It turned out he had somehow learned to project several versions of himself that could handle simple tasks.

However, the shady boss packed his bags and abandoned the restaurant during the night. When Theeto went back the next day to work, he found himself jobless and short of his recent pay.

After proving his ability to Varia, he was hired as generic staff, but soon became used by the Communications Department due to his ability.

Sorta stuck at bingo night.

Will post for ken when I get home.

Didn't get a single bingo all night.

Anyways, starting Ken's post now. It might not be finished till tomorrow morning, but eh.

Thanks, everyone!
It's great to be back.
I missed writing Eva.

@Mistress love your post and your character's interpretation of Plue xD However, he doesn't purr so that is a minor change needed to your post

Also for you and for all, the Plue in our RP will be the canon character from Rave Master/Fairy Tail (they are basically the same in both)

Here is the info link to them:
Rave Master Plue
Fairy Tail Plue

I posted...

It's by no means my best and took me longer than it should have.

A lot of stuff happened the three posts before his <_>

Also @TeaRiverBridge
It begins...

EDIT: In hindsight, was that too much god mode with knocking Gren down like that? I was trying to wrap up the scenario soonish.

Gonna leave dis here.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, 2nd character!
---------------------------------------------------

Name: "Mahina only will say name once!
Gender: "Stupid Ha'nle supposed to use its eyes! Mahina is girl!" (Ha'nle is her word for "lesser races" and is used as a light-hearted insult.)

Race: "Mahina is mighty Tor'shuel!" (Tor'shul is the 'proper term' for fire drake)

The Tor'shuel or "fire drake" are a race of reptilian beings that originate from the remote 'Ohe island chain in the oceans west of Malia. The Tor'shuel have various forms that depend on how strong that individual Tor'shuel is. The weakest of them are often very humanoid with various reptilian features-- usually scales, horns or claws. The strongest take the form of a large classical four-legged dragon. They are all born from eggs and develop scale or hair patterns and colors depending on their hatching conditions; those born in cold climates are often icy blue while those in hot climates gravitate to more warm colors and hues.

The Tor'Shuel have long left their mark on Malia. In days long past, the Tor'shuel terrorized, burned and ravaged the small villages that dotted old Malia. To slay a Tor'shuel marked one as a true warrior, to wear one's skin was to be a hero. Traditionally, the Tor'shuel would hoard valuables such as gold or gemstones. There was never really any reason for this, combat, war and strife was a past time for the Tor'shuel. The attacks were never coordinated and it was seldom a sight where more than two would cooperate. Some old legends claim that Tor'shuel gained strength from every fallen warrior they consumed. Initially, the Tor'shuel were thought to be invincible, their claws rended armor, their flames melted steel and their scales deflected any blade. It wasn't until much later did the races inhabiting Malia learn that even the weakest of spell could pierce a Tor'shuel's hide. Armed with this knowledge, the inhabitants of Malia drove the Tor'shuel back to the 'Ohe islands.

It has been thousands of years since then, relationships with the Tor'shuel and Malia have vastly improved. The Tor'shuel no longer terrorize, kill or eat people and haven't for hundreds of years. They're no longer a solitary race and most of the Tor'shuel live in their homeland together. Tor'shuel are still very pround and value strength and loyalty above all else, but they're now considered a peaceful race. The 'Ohe island chain is now a prime travel destination popular with with both tourists and seasoned warriors wishing to hone their skills.
Category: Dungeon Raider
Role: Martial artist, berserker, unstoppable offense!

Combat Style: Mahina demonstrates complete recklessness and total abandon for comrades on the field. She doesn't listen to any strategy and just goes on a rampage in combat. Anybody in her way is liable to be knocked around.
Weapons: Fists, legs (claws when transformed).
Skills:
  • Herculean Strength!: Mahina is terrifyingly strong, she can lift up to 50 times her body-weight. (up to 20 times easily, increase effort/energy for everything above 20x)
  • Tor Lo'kea Shuel~! (Translates to 'Drake's reversed flame') : Mahina fills herself with the power of fire, letting it control her and making her go berserk. This also causes her to grow scales over her entire body as well as turning her arms and legs into draconian claws. Grants a huge increase to all parameters and adds a fire property to attacks.
  • Mountain Crushing Blow!: Mahina focuses all her strength into a single, bone-crushing blow. Deals large huge damage to armored foes and can demolish weak structures. Takes about 5 uninterrupted seconds to charge.
  • Drake Scales: Mahina's skin is naturally resistant to stabbing and slashing type attacks due to scales under her skin. Offers no resistance to any sort of spell or concussive/blunt forces. Arms and legs are the the most armored parts. Armor is weakest in the back and in the joints.
  • Lo'kea Counter!: Mahina takes a defensive stance, blocking and countering (most) heavy melee attacks with a devestating open palm strike. Useless against fast attacks and the stance looks very similar to mountain crushing blow.
  • False Tor'shuel flame: Mahina can imbue an object/weapon with the power of an immolating flame, vastly increasing its strength and damage output. This skill can be learned and taught, although if a Ha'nle uses it, the object will break when the spell expires.
  • Various martial arts: Really nothing too out of the ordinary apart from her unreal strength.
Appearance:
7E7U0.jpg

She has fangs that show whenever she opens her mouth or smiles. She's only four feet and eight inches tall and only weighs ninety-five pounds.

Personality: "Ok Ha'nle! You will be learning many things about Mahina!"

Mahina isn't the sharpest light bulb in the crayon box. She has a very bad habit of aimlessly wandering around looking for food or a challenge of any sorts.
She seems to have a perpetual child-like state of bemusement and like any child, she absolutely adores fun and games, but has almost no control over her own strength. This means anything she touches is most likely going to break. She has been dubbed by some "The world's most destructive child" due to this.

Stubborn does not even begin to describe her. She does what she wants, and you're either doing it with her or you're not. The only way she will reliably listen to anything anybody commands is if they can prove themselves in combat or bribe her with food. She follows orders diligently if they come from somebody she respects, although leaving her unattended is often disastrous. She is exceedingly forgetful, so even if she is issued an order there is no guarantee she will complete it if it's too long or complicated.

Due to her upbringing, she has a bit of an inferiority complex. She feels she needs to overcompensate for being the weakest of her kind by trying to make others believe she is strong by drake standards. The one thing she loath above all else is being treated like a child. Despite this, she continually acts like one. She has fooled herself into believing she is invincible.

She is very open and proud about past battles. From time to time, she has been known to tell tales of the mighty warriors and heros she has eaten in the past. Whether or not she has actually eaten anybody is up for debate.

History:
Mahina was born in 'Ohe, a remote island chain with the closest continent being Malia. Mahina has always been considered the weakest of her kind, and considering that the strongest of her kind are capable of leveling villages, this is very true. She has lived almost her entire life as a "joke", although the allegation is entirely justified by her frequent actions (and the fact she never seems to grow up), Mahina absolutely -hated- it. Even though it was all in good fun, she was picked on and was at the end of all jokes. She couldn't even breath fire. This could only go on for so long...

After a many decades, Mahina left the 'Ohe islands for the continent of Malia searching for opponents to battle. Drakes have always believed that the only way to get stronger is to do glorious combat with beings of similar strength. Mahina, being vastly outmatched by all of her kind left her with the only option being to move away for a time and fight with weaker foes. She moved away thinking herself an embarrassment to her race that needs to be redeemed, but in reality everybody in her community adored and loved her. She's been wandering Malia for twenty years now, looking for worthy opponents.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.