Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotchya.

I'll just add onto her post so I don't need to make another post of her not interacting with another character if that's alright.

EDIT: Enter Mahina~! (updated post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
So what's happening for the zombie scene? Do we have to wait for another post?

I'm waiting to see if gren was successful at throwing the zombie thing at Ken.

Oh I didn't bother making the official post from the zombie view since it would be too short

The grab was successful xD

Excellent!

Today's weather forecast: Zombie at high velocity on the state of ken.

Dodge or die. >:)

I'll wait for somebody in the cafeteria to post if you don't mind too terribly, they haven't done anything in a while.

Been a while since @Bard has posted...

I'm gonna be busy most of the day, hopefully somebody in team cafeteria posts. If not, I'll work on Ken when I get home.

I don't mind it too much. I'm checking in once or twice a day.

They can definitely post if they want, but we are waiting for the Sleeping On The Job to conclude before advancing the plot(don't rush of course), so feel free to post at the pace of your immediate "group"

The advantage of subgroups in the role play means you can post at the frequency of those involved, of course, at the end the timeline has to synch up with everyone else, so it is a good idea to also pace the rate with that in mind

That is why I plan to have the role play as a whole have a variety of portions where there are lots of small groups and then some portions with a single group with everyone so you get to mingle as well as bond

Name: Plue (Guest Star from Rave Master and Fairy Tail)

Race: ??? (some think a type of dog, some think a type of bug)
Race Info: ???

Combat Style: Involuntary Missile (thrown by others sometimes)
Weapons: Drill-like Nose
Skills: Massive efficient consumption of candy, lollipops to be specific

Appearance:
plue_candy_rave_master.jpg Plue's_horn_is_buried.png Plue_Fairy_Tail_by_ziofox.png plue_drinking.png

Personality: Constantly shivering, it is hard to discern when Plue is cold, scared, both, or none of those. He is unpredictable in some ways yet quite predictable in others. He is fond of candy and eating lollipops. Beware though, he crunches them somehow despite not having any obvious teeth.

History: No one knows when Plue first appeared, but he has been found chewing lollipops at random places in Varia headquarters. Rumors say he is an experiment gone wrong and released to live the rest of his life. Some say he is the pet of the leader. There are also other rumors such as Plue coming from another dimension or world even. The mystery of Plue remains unsolved even to this day.

For Canon info, visit these links: (Plue is intended to be Canon minus his actual experiences in those manga)

Fairy Tail Plue
Rave Master Plue

Sorry I didn't get my post up yesterday, I got distracted by things x_X lol It's up now though!

Sorry, exhausted tonight. I shall post tomorrow.

Should I even bother having Mahina try interacting too heavily with the cafeteria crew yet if Sleeping on the Job is almost finished?

EDIT: Posted for Ken. It's super short but I'm busy preparing for a sibling's B-day party.

No problem, I am busy too until late tonight so won't be able to post till then, and probably not too heavily but enough to sort of make acquaintances, maybe some way to get to know Eva to be potential partner

The Sleeping On The Job scenario has "ended" and so now we can start gravitating towards the dojo as orientation finally begins!

There's no need to go there straight away, so you can continue to interact with each other and stuff, but probably in a round or two after everyone posts again, I will post the next sub-chapter post that will start orientation officially, yay!!

Also, all characters will potentially be involved again in the future and I haven't posted the profile for the faerie sisters since their "character" is a group of three faeries that are super close, and the third faerie will be involved in another short story further on xD

@Bard Hope all is well, it has been some time since your last post so just a friendly reminder :)

Whew! Finally. Not that it wasn't fun or anything! It was, but long xD

Whew! Finally. Not that it wasn't fun or anything! It was, but long xD

My sentiments exactly.

I'm running a fever so till this gets better I'll have to refrain from posting :/. I doubt I'd make alot of sense when my head is 39 degrees celcius anywayqweiyiyhsadsagagdsarrrrrrrr.

Tnks @CrimsonMaiden . :3

I'll try post tonight before we move on, tonight being 8 hrs from now. 8 whole hours of sitting at a clinic, yeeey!

Status
Not open for further replies.