Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting my post.
I'm also baby sitting my neighbor's kids soooooo it might be a while...

EDIT: THESE KIDS ARE THE DEVIL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sounds like my house O_O At least you can send them home at the end of the night, right??

@Relish lmao hang in there

@CrimsonMaiden I had guessed that you were near where Tenshi Kota, that scared staff member was hiding, did you leave it open for either him or Kendric or were you intending on one of us specifically? xD

@Seth Bloodmoon it has been a while and now I'm worried Mistress might disappear too :((( I say go ahead and post xD

@Mistress just a friendly reminder to post :) there is faerie dust ready for the taking thanks to Plue <3 i love you Plue

I had thought of it that way but then I thought back to your post. He's stuck in the room though with the creepy monster thingy at the door isn't he? So, I thought that it could only be Kendric walking back toward her then.

@Kalista

If you want to do that go for it.

I think I'll now be spending 90% of the night re-doing the calc homework these demonspawn turned into papercrafts.

@Kalista
Any preference on what I should do with Raven? Is the dining hall still a good place to send him?

@CrimsonMaiden @Relish I think you two could have a romantic moment from the pouncing possibly xD also please rescue Tenshi I think he is going to pee his pants lmao

@Falcon sure :) it is crazy there though so be careful not to get the red dust on you or any dust for that matter xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
That means they'll have to face the creepy monster thingy~
We can head for the poor victim next xD

I posted.

It's suuuuuper short, but literally all he's doing is walking like fifty feet down a hall. I also was kinda brain dead from having to do my calc homework twice in one day >_>

@Kalista: I posted that we are on the second floor, going to the fourth floor. Not sure where to go next :X. Either we intrude on Nylau and Ken's sexy-stabby-time or join the party in the cafeteria?

I'm going to leave it up to you, they both look dangerous fun.

@Relish It's fine. I will probably take us toward poor victim Tenshi and the creepy spirit thing now >..>

Oh no!! Well, at least he's easier to get to now O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems Mistress is inactive now too:( nothing on profile status either so @Falcon I would like to recommend you join Wogren and I and if you accept, I will address that through the post

My suggestion for wrapping up both scenarios is for cafeteria party to be ended by staff intervention, and the ghost one to wrap up with the rescue of Tenshi and defeating the corpse monster thingy

With these we can start the actual orientation and I will be messaging everyone individual instructions along with that major post

There might be a trio in it, but it will be explained away and will still work out(assuming there is trio)

Reactions: 3 people
@Kalista I'm fine with whatever idea you think is best :)
Do you need me to post that I'm joining them? Or if you like/need I give you permission to say that's what happened :)
I'm about to step out for a few hours and probably won't be back until later tonight.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to put Plue in my backpack and take him with me on explorations with Cyndaaah. *Hiccup*

• Love
Reactions: 4 people
Well, I planned on posting tonight, but I am unsure it will happen. Events happened and my mood has taken a dive... I will try to get a Cynder post up tomorrow.

Like always, mondays are tough for me >_<

I might not get to post till Tuesday afternoon/night.

It's not that good, but I managed a post. At the very least Cynder hasn't starting swinging fists at anyone... yet.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.