Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mistress @Falcon it has been more than a week, almost two since spoopily has posted

I know Eva Folchart is away from her partner and it seems Raven and Ophevla were just about to depart somewhere, so if you wanted to, you two could partner up unofficially. By unofficial, it just means that even though the drawing had you with other partners, it isn't a big deal and Risuna wouldn't really mind since the drawing was meant to be random. After all, she pairs up Gren and Tiana out of convenience anyway xD

It could work out since from what I can tell, Eva really doesn't like Gillian, and maybe Raven accidentally gets lost from Ophevla(or Ophevla cutely runs off all excited accidentally leaving Raven behind) and then Eva and Raven meet somehow and hit it off as companions or just decide to partner up for the sake of orientation

I miss Ophevla she was so cute :((

I was so excited about Gillian and Nylau's first meeting :'(

If all else fails we can fold people into other pairs. It can be hard to maintain pairings when people poof without word x_X

Ya, also here is the general plan for the IC, once the

Faerie Trauma & Sleeping on the Job scenarios wrap up + partner situation settled + no one has something crucial they want to RP out first

then we can start the first part of orientation :)

I must go now, be back later =p

happy friday all!

Reactions: 2 people
I have a few ideas for a character that can fill the cuteness gap...

Now if only I had the time. :C

I'm going to say Cynder probably won't be good at resolving the Faerie Trauma in a level headed manner!

And happy Friday!

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
@Kalista

That sounds fine to me if @Mistress is ok with it.
We can say Raven got accidentally left behind and then followed the sounds of the commotion to the dining hall?

Sounds good, I'm definitely looking forward to everybody being able to post again in the upcoming Orientation. :]

Tianna should have just shook Gren's hands and burnt him anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no! Kendric failed to follow horror movie rule number one!
Yes... Yes he did O_O

@Relish I will wait to see where Nylau ends up xD maybe she went to the source
I fought with the idea of following him or going down the other way. In the end her instincts get the best of her in the most amusing way xD

Well I am glad its the trust system since I am not too fond of the dice one. Anyhow, I'll have my character up in a day or two.

No, no! She'll make sure to see who it is before moving at all! I promise, he'll have no scars from this encounter. ... Unless, you know, they're emotional. In that case, I'm sorry >..<

Ok, no scars :D

Buuuuuuuut you didn't say he wouldn't get tackled or anything else of that nature, which I guess is to be expected...

I am to assume Nylau is about to shank Kendric? :S
184px-Nightblade%28184%29.png

"Your face is the place you'd probably least like a dagger, and where rogues are most likely to deliver them."

Noo~! Why would you say something like that xD

Kendric is quite weak against pointed objects being delivered to his body :c

Starting my post.

I'm also baby sitting my neighbor's kids soooooo it might be a while...

EDIT: THESE KIDS ARE THE DEVIL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Status
Not open for further replies.