Vampire

Kieara was grateful when he returned with a towel and helped her get dry. She let him button the shirt up for her then watched as he moved o her bottoms. She thought it was polite that he asked and nodded. If she didn't get out of the wet clothes she'd catch cold. She was a little nervous and hesitant, but she trusted him. So long as he didn't disobey her trust, things would be fine.

As he finished removing her bottoms, her dried her legs off. Only to pick her up once more so that she could be moved to the bed. His bed as no different than hers, maybe a bit bigger, though with less pillows and frilly like things. Only a pillow or two, shrouded in black, along with the large, soft comforter. The top made up entirely of pure silk, then, the bottom of it meant to keep a person warm was an entirely different material.

He set her down under the blanket, tucking her in gently before taking a seat beside her. "I hope my bed is comfortable enough for you. I don't think I really know the difference. They're all just squishy to me," he chuckled.

Kieara helped him the best she could. She liked the sily feel of his comforter. She also liked the warm sheets underneath. When he placed her into his bed she blushed havin the thought that this would look rather wrong. But for some reason she didn't seem to care. She looked up at him wondering if he was going to lay down with her and laughed a little. "You're bed is very comfortable too." She spoke.

"I'm glad you think so," he smiled softly, running his hand over her stomach. Or at least what he hoped was he stomach before finally allowing himself to lay beside her. "Is this alright?" After awhile he'd stop questioning her about every little thing he did, and perhaps be a little less cautious with the girl. Though he felt at this time it was necessary almost, not wanting her to shy away from him in the least. Laying beside her he thought quietly to himself, wondering what the outcome of a life with her would be like. As he still had no intention of informing the girl of his blood fetish, or the long fangs that came with it.

Kieara looked over and nodded. "Goodnight Minuit." She spoke softly to him. She fell asleep in mere minutes. HEr dreams were plagued of him. Of course they were pleasant dreams. She wore a peaceful smile in her slumber. She was unaware of what she did in her sleep, therefore she was also unaware when she curled up in Minuit's chest. She enjoyed the close proximity. Not only did it make her feel safe, but she found it comforting too.

Brushing his hand across her cheek gently, he nodded to her. "Bonne nuit." He watched her as she slept. Not tired at all after his strange day, and because he'd actually been feeding. Instead he watched her quietly in her sleep, chuckling softly as she curled up next to him. Wrapping his arms around her a bit more, he held her close. Running his hands over some of her wounds to heal them. Not fully of course, as he didn't want her questioning it once she finally woke up.

He laid in silence most of the night, staring into the darkness. Enclosed in his own thoughts, only to be interrupted by Cadence, popping into his room. He only peered over his shoulder at her, still holding Kieara close.

"Minuit, may I lay with you. It's lonely in that big room, and the bed is so big," She whispered in a pout-y tone, rubbing her eyes as she stood innocently at his door.

Sighing, he looked at Kieara, then back at Cadence. It seemed the lonelier she got, the more he wanted drink her dry. "Come on then, be quiet. Kieara had a long day."

Cadence smiled softly, running into the bed and curling up on Minuit's other side. He wrapped one arm around her, keeping the other around Kieara as he let out a sigh. It seemed his night was going to be a long one. The day probably not fairing well either. Closing his eyes, he listened to the quiet breathing of the girls while they slept.

Kieara slept through the night. She didn't stir from her spot. Her dreams were of Minuit. She also had a couple nightmares of the man who'd taken her tonight, but whenever she did, she'd move closer to him. She never woke though utterly exhausted from her day. Should she know Cadence was in there, she'd want as far away as possible. She didn't care for the little girl. Which was odd for her. Kieara usually adored children.

Minuit fought the urge to feed on Cadence as she slept. Knowing Kieara was right beside him. Either way he had little options, and little space to move about. That much he found rather interesting. His bed was so large, yet the three were all huddled up on only one side of it. Every time Kieara moved, he chuckled softly, running his hands through her hair slowly and as gently as possible. Paying little to no attention to Cadence as she stirred about on his other side. He waited patiently for either one of them to wake up. Figuring it would be best to send Cadence home, rather than keep her around to tell all his secrets.

Kieara still had no idea that he was in a way being dishonest with her. She had no idea he was a vampire. Should she know, she might deny it at first, but if he showed her, she would. She would accept it too. He hadn't fed on her yet that she was aware of, of course if he really wanted to she wouldn't deny him. She was so tired. She remained in her position until well after the morning hours dawned.

Minuit had no real idea when the same game up, as his room was always dark. His only signs being the sound of feet shuffling and scurrying about outside his door. As well a house maid or two running inside to pick up his dirty clothes. There was also another sign, Cadence stirring before finally waking. Being a bit dazed, she scooted closer to the man, biting on his neck. Something she'd taken to doing the night before. Her way of trying to prove to him that she could handle being like him, so as to stay by his side forever. The one thing that made him wonder if it would be alright to keep her around.

As he smiled softly down at her, he remembered the warmth of the girl still resting beside him, and quickly shooed Cadence off.

Her reaction to it wasn't so sweet and kind heartd, noticing Kieara laying besides him. "Why does it matter? I told her we were going to get married. She knows Minuit."

"What are you talking about Cadence? We aren't getting married, be quiet. She's trying to sleep."

"I don't want to be quiet. I don't want her in here. Make her leave." The little girl shouted, trying to get over Minuit to push Kieara away. She was throwing a temper tantrum now. Wanting to be alone with Minuit as she finally realized the other girl was in the room. "Make her leave!"

Kieara jolted from her sleep hearing the little girl's shrill scream. She looked bewildered as she came to and looked around. She winced as she'd moved a bit too much and hurt her injuries again. She lay back down then saw the little girl throwing her tantrum. What the hell was going on?" She looked to Minuit then to Cadence. She was so confused. She took a deep breath bracing herself for pain. She then moved to sit up and go back to her own room.

"Cadence, shut up," Minuit shouted at the girl as he noticed Kieara actually get up. Growling at the girl, he pushed back down on the bed. He took a deep breath, looking Kieara over. "Stop trying to move, you'll hurt yourself," his tone was a bit softer as he spoke to Kieara, stopping her before she could hurt herself any further. "Cadence. Make yourself scarce. Now."

The little girl sat up in a huff, storming out of Minuit's room. "Stupid vampire," she shouted as she slammed his door shout. His only reaction being a hiss in her direction. A defiant reminder to him to stay away from children. Rolling his eyes he flopped over onto his bed, pinning Kieara down as he laid on her chest. He wasn't sure why he was suddenly so comfortable with the girl. Seeing as her reaction to the statement may or may not turn out to be a big deal. As of now though, the man laid on her chest, closing his eyes as he waited for the freak out that was probably sure to come.

Kieara winced a bit as she was forced back onto the bed. She lay still however. She looked to her when she shouted back that he was a vampire. What the hell was she talking about. Then the hiss, and his apparent fangs proved it. She was in shock. Next thing she knew he was on top of her. However, her reaction wasn't anger, or fear. She didn't reject him either. She pushed him back a little so she could look at him. "A vampire huh?" She asked softly. Her tone shoowed curiosity instead of any of the bad things. Of course she wasn't one of those freaks who'd hound him about changing her. She was perfectly content being human for now.

"Amazed you didn't notice sooner," he grinned, knowingly baring his fangs now. He sat up once again, stretching a bit before returning his attention to her. He wasn't so much shocked, as of anything right now. It was a simply, and whatever happened, happened sort of thing. Though, as she didn't seem to be running and cowering away from him, he crawled over her. Smiling thoughtfully down on her before kissing her again.

Feeling he should push as far as he could with her, to see if her feelings to him had changed drastically in the last few seconds, or if she'd remain his as he'd stated the night before.

Kieara looked up at him listening to his words then smiled as he kissed her. She kissed back softly. Her mind was still groggy from sleep even though her body was fully awake. The kiss pulled her the rest of the way around though. She soon pulled back from him and rested against the pillow. "So where'd little Cadence come from?" She asked. She also had half a mind to ask if he'd only taken her in to feed from her.

He grunted as the question was asked, rolling back over onto his bed as he thought of the question he was asked. "I was frustrated the other night and was tired of having someone brought to me. So I went out searching for someone to feed on, and I found the little one." He rolled his eyes, making a face in the dark as he thought his mistake over. "I'm not sure what all she said to you, but I can assure you most of it probably isn't true."

Kieara listened to him and sighed. She seemed distant for a long moment then reluctantly asked her question. "Did.....Did you take me in just to feed on me?" She asked. She wasn't aware she had a rare blood type to begin with. However, she had to ask this to know for sure whether or not he was using her. After escaping her father, she refused to be used as a pawn anymore.

"Don't you think I would have done that already if that was the case." He let out an irritated sigh, amazed she even bothered with a question like that. Or that she even thought that way for a moment. Not that the thought hadn't crossed his mind a few times, but never once did he ever actually go through with it. Having a fear of losing her company on a daily basis. "I don't see why you would even ask me that. You were wondering about scared, I just," he paused, shrugging a bit. "I just wanted to save you pretty much. Though I won't lie and say the thought to feed on you never crossed my mind, but I didn't want to lose your company by doing so. Rather keep you around."

Kieara looked over at him as he answered. "Thank you Minuit..." She spoke relieved that he'd taken her in out of his own will and not just to feed on her. She spoke to him. "Is...it painful when you feed? Or do you know?" She asked curiosuly. If it didn't hurt too bad, she wouldn't mind letting him feed off of her since he'd told her that it had crossed his mind. However, it would take some convincing if it hurt excruciatingly bad. She turned so that she was a bit more comfortable wondering by now what Cadence had said to the maids and Morin.

Minuit chuckled, shrugging once more as he turned his head to face her. "I don't think it's that painful. That or the chicks I normally feed on just find it sexy or something." A sly smirk crossed his lips as he thought of his previous ventures. The girls always came back for more, and he seemed to be "rewarded" every time he did it. Cadence being the only exception so far, not even fully though. "I don't know. I've been asked if I wanted to feed. The girls offering, or when Morin would go out looking he'd ask them if I can and they'd normally agree." He began to wonder on it now. Could it be painful? Having someones fangs tear into your flesh and slowly drain the life away. "Maybe you should ask Marie. Morin is always biting her."