Vampire

Kieara was very depressed. It showed too. Her happy nature, her smile, it had disappeared. And she wasn't sure why. The longer she thought about going on this date with this guy, the worse she felt. She had gotten up and gotten clothes on. She couldn't sleep. She stayed in her room writing music for her violin. There wasn't much else to do until later tonight when she could get ready for her date. She just didn't really feel the will to do anything.....

Morin almost hissed at the little girl, glaring up at Minuit as he waited for a response. Minuit simply shrugged, closing the door behind him as he pushed the girl forward a bit. "This is Cadence, she'll be staying here for the day and I'll be taking her home tonight. Take her up to meet my Kieara." Before he let Morin take the girl, an obvious scowl on the older mans face as he thought it over. Minuit kneeled before her, turning to face him. "Now, don't tell her anything alright. It'll be our little secret." He rubbed his thumb over the bite marks in her neck, only concealing them a tad bit. Though no removing them all together.

Cadence smiled happily at him, nodding her head with a large smile. The thought of having something between just him and her excited the girl to no end. Morin led her upstairs after that, knocking gently on Kieara's door before pushing it open. A rather unhappy look on his face as he gently nudged the girl inside of Kieara's room. "This is Cadence. Please keep her company for the day."

"Hello, I'm Cadence." The girl giggled, standing there happily. Rocking back and forth on her heels a bit. She looked over her shoulder, watching Morin leave before taking a few more steps into Kieara's room. "So are you Minuit's sister? That would mean we'll be sisters soon too!"

Kieara saw Morin walk in with a scowl. then he pushed a small girl inside. She looked rather confused. She listened to the order of keeping her company and nodded. She liked children. She wasn't entirely sure why this girl was here though. She listened the the young girl's odd phrase and rose a brow. "Soon be sisters too? What do you mean Cadence?" She asked to her. She was so lost in this situation.

Cadence looked around the room, going through the girls things as she searched around. "Oh. Minuit and me are going to get married soon." She flopped over on the girls bed, hugging a pillow that she'd grabbed. "I love him so much, he's perfect in every way. I'm going to live in this big house with him, and we'll spend every night together, and have children. Oh, I guess as our sister you'll be staying as well. You can even keep your room if you'd like!" It was obvious the girl was far more than getting carried away. Going on and on, though Minuit had never stated any of this himself. Not that he really denied any of it either. In reality he just avoided the topic all in its self.

Kieara listened tot he little girl and each thing she said hurt a little worse than the last. This all sounded farfetched but at the same time if she said it Minuit would have to clarify it. She sighed. "Make yourself comfortable." She spoke and got up. She grabbed her coat. She ran into Morin on the way out though. "Tell Minuit i'm going out and I won't be home til around 10:00 tonight. I have a date. He shouldn't mind since there's no class tomarrow. If he asks why i'm gone, tell him that I just don't want to be around here today." She instructed him. Her tone was bitter in a hurt way and her eyes looked a little glossy from tears. She left with that.

Morin looked a bit startled as the girl spoke to him. Going on a bit quicker than he would have understood. He nodded to the girl, watching her run off. A confused look in his eyes. "V-very well Madam." Morin waved to her, Cadence coming down just as the girl had left.

"What happened? Is she busy?"

"No little one. Come, you'll spend the day with Marie. A housemaid that seems as addicted to Minuit as you." He took her hand and led her down the hall, looking for wherever Marie could have been. A loud noise could be heard from Minuit's room.

Having heard the whole thing he seemed to be in a bigger rage than he'd originally expected.

((if you're not ok with this reply i'll change it just let me know))

Kieara left. She wandered around all day aimlessly. She had nothing better to do. She wasn't even sure she wanted to return to the mansion tonight. She met up with the boy she was mean to go on the date with and went out. What she ahdn't expected was what happened. He'd slipped her something wanting only to get to her for sex. By the time she came to she began to struggle against him. She was beaten to a bloody pulp by him, but ended up escaping. She ran back to the house. She was covered with new bruises, deep cuts, and her clothes were ripped and torn from the struggle. Her clothes were blood soaked. She was hurt very badly. She couldn't make it further than the porch. She fell with a thud at the front door.

((Must you torture your characters Xp lol. It's cool though))

Minuit stomped around the house most of the day. His temper keeping him from falling asleep. A date?! What sort of chaos was that? He growled and hissed as he slinked through the house. Most of the women keeping clear of him for most of the day. The only time he was seemingly calm was when he sat in the front living room with Cadence in his lap. Only wishing to see her to get a taste. He bit roughly into her neck, his gentleness from the night before seemingly gone.

She squealed a bit feeling his teeth sink into her, tightening her grip on his shoulder. It wasn't until Morin pulled him off, the small thing panting and pale as could be. Getting scolded by Morin he simply got up and pushed past the two. Leaving the little girl with Morin. With a sigh the old butler helped the girl to her feet and took her into the kitchen for a meal.

Minuit sat in the dark of his room, not noticing the sun going down, or the rising of the moon. The scent of fresh blood filling the house, one that he'd grown very fond of.

Stumbling to his feet, he rushed down the hall, pushing anyone who was in his way as he slammed through the front door. Quickly enraged as he noticed Kieara laying there. Growling he picked her up and took her inside. Starting a bath himself as he kneeled by the water, not letting Kieara go at any rate.

((Yes I tend to torture them lol))

Kieara winced as she held onto him weakly. Tears stained her cheeks mixing with the blood the color almost the same as her hair. She felt safe once more now that she knew she was back in Minuit's care. It didn't help her emotional pain any though. She didn't know what he was doing, or what she'd done to make him mad, but she felt compelled to give him an apology becuse he seemed angry with her. "I-i'm s-sorry M-minu-i-it..." She stammered weakly her voice choking a little.

"Be quiet," he said softly, stepping into the tub while holding her. It didn't bother him that he was probably going to ruin his clothes, he just assumed it best not to try and set her in the bath alone. He wiped the water from her face with a soft sigh, smiling ever so slightly at her. "I'll have to punish you for this later," he teased softly relaxing his grip on the girl. Granted he was angrier than he'd been in some time, though that was probably inevitable. "You'll be alright," he said, wiping a few strands of hair out of her face. "But don't just walk out on me like that again. Tell me where you're going." He rested his forehead against hers lightly, still smiling softly at the girl.

Kieara coughed a little bit. She felt horrible for all this. Why was he torturing her? Why would he do stuff like this to her if he didn't care for her as more than a friend? She wondered all this. Why did he flirt if he didn't like her? Why would he get so angry with her? She wasn't entirely sure why she put herself through it sometimes. She allowed herself to be taken into his care. She helped herself the best she could.

He hadn't realized how strange the days were whenever she wasn't around, and he smiled at the thought. Deciding he'd follow her everywhere, even if she pleaded for him to leave her alone. It wasn't like he had to be seen. Spending so much of his life lurking about in the shadows.

He leaned in a bit closer to her, moving slowly as he finally pressed his lips gently against hers. The feeling jolted through his body, keeping him from pulling away after just a few seconds like he did with every other girl he'd ever pretended to get close to.

Kieara was shocked when he did this. She froze unsure why he was kissing her, but hell she wasn't complaining. She slowly relaxed and kissed back. A blush would've been seen had it not been for all the blood on her face. She also now had to deal with her heart beating so loud it was in her ears. She didn't know what to think about what he'd done. It contradicted everything she'd come to think.

Minuit smiled softly, licking his lips as he finally pulled away from the kiss. Though keeping his forehead attached to hers, liking the way her warm breath felt against his cheeks. Even now, as he felt the rush of her heart beat. Her blood pulsating quickly through her body. He sat up straight once more, wiping her face again. Using the water to wash away any blood that remained. The scent was already so tempting to him, and seeing it all over her would only make things worse. That being the reason he jumped straight into the bath with her before anything else.

"You're My Kieara, do you understand me?" He ran his hand down her cheek, kissing her once again. A short, yet sweet one.

Morin stood in the doorway with a smile. Quietly watching the two, as the smell of Kieara's blood had caught his attention as well. Though he was going to approach her differently than Minuit would have. Pleased with the play out of Minuit's actions, he left the two alone. Informing the girls to stay out of the bath hall unless called, and to put the young Cadence to sleep.

Kieara blushed a deep red at his actions. She smiled at his words weakly and nodded. The sound of him calling her his made her heart jump. It made her skin tingle and all kinds of pleasant sensations run throughout her. She didn't notice Morin. She didn't even know he'd passed by. She was too focused on Minuit right now and his gentle kisses he seemed to be gifting her with. She was enjoying this very much.

"Come on, let's get you into bed." Getting to his feet, he listen to the water splash back into the tub. Only taking a few seconds before stepping into the hall, only to feel the chill in the air from a window being opened. Sighing, he ignored it. Walking down the hall into his room. The lights still on, with the dim glow lighting his bed up at the center of the room. He set her down gently on the couch that seemed entirely hidden in the darkness of his room, kneeling down beside her. "I don't want to disturb the house. Can you just wear one of my shirts or something?"

She chilled as he lifted her from the water and shivered lightly. It was an involuntary action. She froze even more when they entered the hallway. Kieara nodded to him as he asked about her attire. She had a very prominent blush now as he asked her to wear his clothes. She felt a little skittish to be alone tonight as well, but she wasn't going to say anything about it.

"Good." Minuit got to his feet and began searching through his closet. Looking for a shirt that he thought might at least fit her a little without just falling off her shoulders. He froze, placing an image in his head as he just stared at his clothes for a moment. Glancing over his shoulder at her, he let the thought go. The only for tonight, not giving up on the idea of at least seeing the girl without something.

He returned to her with a shirt that was a little too small for him, pulling it off the hanger and draping it over his forearm. "Um, do you think you can get yourself changed or...."

"I have a couple deep gashes on my side....I might need help...." She was being sincere with him. It wasn't a perverted thing in any way. She'd also lost her bra somewhere on her journey home. She trusted Minuit enough to see her naked. She was certain he wouldn't try anything. And even if he did, she wouldn't try too hard to stop him. She moved to take her shirt off wincing as she did and having difficulty.

Hesitating a bit at first, he finally relaxed and smiled at her. Dropping the shirt he'd grabbed for her on the arm of the couch. "Alright, I'll try to be gentle then." Kneeling down he helped the girl get her shirt off before stopping for a moment. "Let me get a towel as well. Be pointless to change you just for you to get this shirt all wet as well."

Returning only seconds later, he went and dried her off. The shirt he grabbed was only a button up, making it all the easier to put it on her. Helping her slip her arms in, he buttoned the shirt up. Moving on to take of her bottoms, "is it alright?" He preferred not to frighten the girl away, as it seemed nothing ever truly went right for her. He had no interest in turning out as one of those people.