Vampire

As she saw him step around her, she followed after. She stayed at his side and spoke. "Well, I was assuming it was possible." she spoek to him. "I don't know. What all did you have planned for the day?" she asked. If he wasn't busy, she'd like to spend her time with him.

"I never plan my days out. Only the nights." With a shrug, he headed downstairs. Pausing at the bottom to look at Kieara, a soft smile. Seemingly erasable every time he looked her over. "I pretty much do whatever seems to need to be done during the day. Or study."

"So I see...." she had the sinking feeling he was bothered. "Something wrong Minuit?" she asked then continued their conversation while waiting on an answer for the first question. "Would you like to spend the day with me then?"

"Well, a little girl was just kidnapped on my behalf. Besides that, there's nothing really on my mind," he chuckled a bit. Not truly bothered by the fact that Cadence was gone, just the thought that if it wasn't for him she'd probably be back home with her mother. Still, he smiled contently at Kieara. Making his way down the hall once more. "Of course, anything you'd like."

"Well, I don't really know yet myself, but when I spend my days with you I seem to be happier." she spoke to him. She then blushed realizing what she'd said and looked down. "Oh I mean I um....oh boy......"

"You make it seem like honesty is a crime. I enjoy your company very much as well. Keeps me relaxed more often than not." Finally, he found himself in the original living room, the red hue's in the room lit up by the fireplace. Being the main source of light once more since the the curtain's were all closed. The fire place itself had been freshly sweeped out and dusted, as well as the rest of the room cleaned to a gleam. With a small sigh, he took a seat on the couch. Relaxing into the soft cushions.

She smiled as she heard his response. She walked with him in there. This was one of her favorite rooms. She especially liked the fireplace. She sat down beside him and leaned over placing a kiss on his lips. She was craving affection today. She was in a very loveable mood.

Minuit smiled, kissing her softly. Before she could pull away, he grabbed her chin gently. Holding her close to him as he kissed her again. He enjoyed her company, that much was surely true. Not that he knew for sure at the moment, but he knew he loved the feel of her soft lips against his. And the sweet taste that lingered on his lips each time she pulled away.

Kieara smiled as he did and pressed close to him. She craved his love and affection. He knew just how she liked to be loved. She felt a blush rise to her cheeks.

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into his chest, chuckling softly as he toyed with her hair. "Why don't we go out? We can go to the zoo or something. I think there's an aquarium not to far either." Lightly, he placed a kiss on the top of her head. Still keeping her close as he peered down into the flames.

Kieara smiled. "That sounds like a lot of fun." she told him. She looked at the fire too. "Which would you like to go to?" She asked him looking up at his handsome features with aqua colored eyes.

((Want to put the unexpected pregnancy plan into motion soon?))

((How about after he goes to do the whole fight thing? Comes back all tired and battered and she does the nursey nursey thing and it goes from there?))

"All and all I enjoy seeing the animals. I suppose we can go to the zoo today. Maybe next weekend we can head to the aquarium." He smiled at her, snapping his fingers. For a short moment, he stared out into the hall, Morin suddenly appearing from around the corner.

Bowing the old man gave him a stern look, still trying to enforce what he had been talking about all night. "Yes Sire?"

"We'll be going out for the day." Pausing, he looked down at Kieara, "I hope it's alright, the whole house will have to come along. Of course they'll be doing their own thing. But I prefer to know you'll be safe no matter what. Now Morin, inform the rest of the girls. We'll be leaving in a minute. You all can take the limo. I'll drive Kieara and myself"

"I understand Sire," Morin nodded to him before leaving. He made his way to the next room, and stepped to the speaker that was on the inside of every room. His voice was soon heard echoing through the house. "Ladies, please quickly prepare yourself's. We'll all be heading out shortly to the zoo."

((So like he goes to fight, while he's gone she finds out, and does a nursery while he's gone?))

Kieara smiled a nit. "This will be so fun." she spoke to hhim excitedly. She grinned and spoke. "Merci Minuit." she spoke thnaking him for going out with her. She enjoyed his company so very much.

((Lol, no. He goes to the fight, and he's gonna get hurt while he's there. Going against another vampire and all. So when he comes back, she helps him because he's wounded and tired.))

Minuit smiled at her, "De rien." Gently he pushed her off of him and made his way out of the room. "I'll be down in a few moment's. Go ahead and grab whatever you need." Nodding to her, Minuit walked down the hall. Stepping into his room for a few moments, then quickly headed upstairs and into his study.

A few minutes later he was back downstairs, and waiting by the front door. Twirling his keys around and around on his finger.

((oh totally misread that. I was like ok.... lol yeah that works. You can skip if you like))

Kieara smiled and went up to her room. Soon she returned down to him. "I'm ready whenever you are." she told him as she waited for him to lead the way to his vehicle.

((Eh, we can go through with the story until the night. Maybe skip a few hours into them already being at the zoo Xp))

Minuit yawned, rubbing his eyes in a boredly manner. Looking on at the tiger that he'd been so intently watching. It'd been a few minutes, but the tiger hadn't moved, so, neither had he. For the most part he honestly had no clue as to what Kieara was doing. Stuck on the tiger, that just laid about in it's exhibit. Yawning and doing nothing. Driving him almost insane as it did nothing.

With another yawn, he leaned on the wall of the exhibit. Listening to the small chatter around him, he rubbed his eyes again. The sun, though it no longer effected him, was still a bother. Preferring the moonlight, the sun always seem to irritate his site. Making his eyes blur and water every so often. Causing him to rub the tears that just swelled up in his tear ducts. Another sigh. Still nothing.

The tiger was still, looking up at the people with boredom in his eyes. Only reminding Minuit even more so of himself. The graceful creature only yawned, hiding itself away in the shade. The children around him still seemed excited about it though. Pointing and jumping about excitedly as they noticed the black stripes down the cats back. Again, nothing. No reaction from the tiger, no movement. He was honestly getting rather aggravated. Feeling the captivity may have dulled this feline to no end.

Minuit stayed though, sniffing at the air just to catch a general idea of where Kieara was. Or if she was still standing with him at all. He had been there for some time now, motionless. Kieara's wasn't the only scent he caught onto though. Noticing Lenea suddenly appear in the tiger's cage. Looking around in hopes of not being seen. And for the most part she wasn't.

Kieara never wandered far. She just looked at a few more animals in the pens around them. She came back. "Still no reactino from your tiger?" She asked knowing he wanted it to move, roar, do something. She looked back at it as it lazed about in the shade.

Minuit shrugged, watching Lenea as she lurked around in the cage. "Lenea's down there. I'm sure she's plotting something." He smiled softly, wrapping his arm around Kieara's shoulder and pulling her closer. "These girls are impossible. I'm sure they're creating chaos."

Kieara looked into the pen and enjoyed the closeness of being with him and his arm around her. She thought the tiger was gorgeous.