Vampire

Kieara was watching Minuit. She couldn't help but feel a twinge whenever he'd flirt with the girls in the classroom. It bothere her, though she kept it to herself reminding herself she was just a student and room mate. Nothing more. Nor would she ever be anything more. She couldn't help but feel hurt though. As badly as she wanted to deny it, she was falling for him.

She looked over when the boy spoke. "Uh....I usually hang out with some friends of mine...." she spoke raising a brow at his questions before going back to her work once more.

The boy smiled, sitting in silence once more. Toying with his pen as he looked down at Minuit from his seat. "Look, I suppose trying to make small talk during class is a little pointless. I was just hoping, maybe when you're free. If you'd like to go out with me or something."

Minuit froze, hearing the boy trying to whisper out a conversation with Kieara. The one he'd taken to calling 'His Kieara' after the first few days she'd been living with him. "Monsieur Walker. Peut-être que vous aimeriez tiens à enseigner à la classe?" He shouted up to the two, giving Kieara no time at all to answer the boys question. Hoping she didn't even take the time to think about it.

"Je ne vois pas pourquoi pas. Je suis plutôt couramment en français." The boy grinned back, accepting the challenge of teaching the class.

"Pourtant, vous choisissez de transférer dans ma classe?" Minuit looked up at him questioningly, trying to keep from baring his fangs at the younger male.

"Eh bien pourquoi pas? Regardez la magnifique jeune fille assise à côté de moi. Un réel a augmenté."

Minuit cringed, tightening his fist as he turned away. "Kieara, to keep you from being disturbed further come take a seat at my desk. Now." His final word didn't seem to be like an offer. Making it known that it was practically an order, with consequences should she not listen. "Mr. Walker. Interrupt my class with this nonsense again and you will be removed."

((teh entire convo just encase Xp:
-Mr. Walker. Maybe you would like to teach the class
-I do not see why not. I'm pretty fluent in French
-Yet you choose to transfer into my class?
-Well why not? Look at the beautiful girl sitting next to me. A real rose))

((Haha i love it. XD))

Kieara listened to the two understanding every word. She blushed deep red at their comments about her. She wasn't complaining in the least though when she had to get up and move away from him. Although she thought she was in trouble. She gathered her things and mvoed to a seat at his desk. She didn't like the feeling that Minuit was disappointed in her.

She noticed that nearly every female in the classroom was glaring daggers at her. It made her feel very uncomfortable. She felt like had they the chance they'd kill her. Course they probably would....

Minuit took a deep breath, comforted by the fact the Kieara now sat at the desk behind him. He stood in silence a moment, trying to regain his thoughts before finally letting out a loud huff. "Class dismissed. All of you shoo. The test will be this Friday, I expect you all to Ace it." He shooed the students out, ignoring any girl that tried to approach him, and pushing any girl and most defiantly any guy, who tried to approach Kieara. Sighing, he took a seat on his desk, rubbing his temples.

"Will you be going home, or are you going to wait till I get off?" He questioned her, trying to force himself to calm down. His irritation still radiating off of him as he turned to face her. Because of him ending class early, he'd have a little extra time to cool off. Finding that he'd been a bit more defensive with Kieara than usual, and it'd been gradually getting worse as time went on.

Kieara looked to Minuit as he dismissed class early. That was very unlike him. She wondered what was the matter. It worried her. She watched as he shooed everyone out of his classroom, then came and sat in a huff. She spoke softly. "Are you alright Minuit?" She asked him. "It doesn't matter to me, it's whichever you'd like. I'll stay if you want so that we can go home together." She offered trying to cheer him up. Though she doubted that someone like her could.

She didn't appear to have an interest in the slightest in that boy. She'd given him the shortest answer she could to get him to shut up.

Minuit smiled over his shoulder at her, chuckling softly. "I'll be fine my Kieara. I'd like it if you stayed though. Only a few more hours anyway. Though I'd prefer you stay up at my desk. It gives you time to study anyway, and if you didn't fully understand something before. Or that snot nosed kid interrupted you, then you can hear it all again....and again." He chuckled, getting up from his desk and beginning to walk, looking for any trash that may have been randomly tossed. He figured at this time, with another two classes coming in it was pointless. But seeing as he had another 15 minutes to kill he did so anyway.

Finishing he returned to where Kieara sat, leaning against the board. "So. Do you like him?" He asked, referring to the boy from her class.

"I'll stay then." She spoke to him. She didn't mind staying. His lectures didn't get old to her. She found listening to him very interesting. She smiled. "That sounds like a good plan." She spoke. She knew there were only two classes left and they could leave. She was a little shocked at Minuit's question. He never really seemed to take interest in that sort of thing. Of course, unless it were him flirting with girls in his class. She looked to him as he leaned against the board.

"Not really." she spoke. "He's ok I guess. Annoyed me today though." She answered. "Why?" She asked curiously.

Minuit just shrugged. Ok? He wasn't so ok in his eyes, though Minuit would never admit it. "No reason. I mean, I can move him to another class if you'd like. Or! Or, you could just make my desk your new seat." He rocked against the board gently, keeping his arms crossed as he did so. "I wouldn't mind that. It'd be nicer anyway. I mean, I have a rolling chair and it's soft." He chuckled as he realized what he'd just stated. Laughing even more so at himself as he went on and on. It was defiantly something he'd never done before, and before the night was up he hoped it would never happen again.

"It's all up to you of course though." He added

Kieara listened to him and couldn't stifle a giggle at his ramblings. Minuit never did that. Did he forget his coffee today or something? It was cute though. "I think I might be able to manage making your desk my new seat. Though i'm sure the ladies in class would be very jealous." She told him. It was true. They'd glared daggers at her as they'd left the classroom. She'd been cornered by them a few times and threatened, though she never said anything to anyone.

He smiled happily at her, satisfied as always with any answer she'd given him. Letting out a small sigh he moved from the wall, taking his coat off a second so he could dust anything that may be on it. For a few seconds he smiled at Kieara, watching her silently as he'd grown use to doing over their time together. The way she seemed to do everything intrigued him. The slightest movements. Not that any of this was new to his original doings. The human race was interesting to him in ways far different than the myth's he always read.

"Don't worry about the other girls. They'll act the way they will, but none of them would do anything about it. It would be going entirely against my will," He grinned arrogantly.

Kieara hated arrogance. Though the majority of the time with Minuit, it was a fine line between arrogance and class. Though he normally sided on charm, class, and elegance. She smiled up at him as he watched her and dusted his jacket. She was twiddling her ink pen between her fingers in a bored manner. Upon hearing his answer she wasn't so sure, but she hoped he was right. She nodded silently and glanced out the window. She found the night time to be more peaceful when her father wasn't around to ruin it.

As the time slowly passed, a few students scurried inside. A group of girls giggling and laughing as they approached Minuit directly. Of course by this time he'd returned to his normal manner entirely. Turning and smiling at the girls, bowing partially as a greeting. "Bonsoir mesdames," he smiled softly at them. Chuckling softly as they all greeted him in unison. "You've been studying I hope. We're moving on to a bit of French history this evening. So pull out a pen and paper and take a seat." He took one of the girls hands, leading her to the empty seats at the front of the class.

"Prenez vos places. Tranquillement s'il vous plaît." He urged the rest of the class on as they all began to pile in and fill up the lecture hall. He smiled over his shoulder at Kieara, nodding a bit to her before beginning the same lecture he'd already done once.

Kieara felt that same twinge in her chest as she watched him with the girls. She sighed looking down to her paper and pen. She stood no chance. She then listened to him begin his lecture. For once though she found her attention slipping to the back of her mind. Back into the depths that wondered what if he did like her back. It was a distant seeming dream. Would never happen.

She took the remaining notes that she'd missed before, and then relaxed in her seat studying her notes the remainder of his classes while he flirted with the rest of the female student body.

The final class left for the evening, one of the girls stopping to try and give Minuit her number. "Now what would I do with this?" He teased the girl, holding a short conversation with her before finally excepting and shooing her out. Once she was fully gone he tossed the paper into the trash. The scent of that girls blood sickened him and made him gag at times. "I'll be ready in a bit," he smiled at Kieara, walking up and down the room and, once again, picking up any trash or such that had been left behind. As he finished he leaned against the desk, smiling at Kieara. "Shall we be off then?"

"Hm?" She asked. "Oh yeah." she spoke. She seemed a little distracted. She wasn't sure why but it was getting increasingly difficult for her to watch Minuit flirt aimlessly with these girls. It hurt her a lot. Though she couldn't really figure out why. He wasn't interested in her so why did she have to like him so much!? It was so frustrating! Maybe she would take up that boy's offer for a date? What would it hurt? Maybe it would even help her get her mind off of Minuit.

She stood and gathered her things. She offered a smile. "I'm ready."

"Great." Gathering his bag, he slung it over his shoulder and stepped out the door. Leaving it open for her to pass through as well before locking it behind them. Not that he saw the point in locking up. It was unappealing to have to unlock an lock the door every night he had class. Walking to his car, his thoughts rested on the boy Kieara was speaking to earlier. Knowing she'd told him that she was uninterested, though he still couldn't help but think on it further.

Getting into the car, he opened her door for her first, then hopped into the drivers seat. For once he was rather silent next to her. Almost entirely unsure of what to say, the boy still on his mind as he glanced over at Kieara. Slowly he pulled into the driveway of his large house, coming to a stop before the front door as he always did. Leaving the car to be driven into the garage by Morin or one of the drivers he'd had on call for when the girls went out.

Kieara waited on him and followed him out the door. She went to his car and got in. The ride home was eerily silent. She seemed so distant. Staring out into space, she was left with her thoughts. She looked to the house when they finally pulled in. She'd been so deep in thought that she hadn't realized that they'd arrived back there. She looked down to the phone number the boy had given her. She hadn't thought to throw it away. Perhaps she'd call him.....

She got out and went inside. She didn't think Minuit would even really care about that boy. She thought that to him he was simply a dismissed thought.

Minuit watched her for a moment as she stepped inside, getting the feeling that this night was going to go a bit differently than normal. Sighing, he stepped inside after her, soon approached by Morin.

"How was your evening Sire?" The butler spoke softly, smiling as he always did with his hands behind his back.

"Does My Kieara seem a bit, upset or something to you?"

"Well, more so than usual I suppose. I just assumed you'd done something to her." Morin didn't give the vampire time to protest before returning down the hall. Stepping out of site through the kitchen door.

"What the hell. I'm not some insensitive monster," Minuit mumbled, slouching a bit before making his way up to the study. Dropping his bag off he continued up to the final floor, poking his head in on Kieara. "Hey, I'll be going out. I should be back before morning." Nodding to her he set off again. Lurking quietly out of the house for a hunt.

After all this time with Kieara in the house he hadn't gotten the chance to step out and feed on someone of his choosing. Taking a deep breath he left the closure of the gates to his house, walking calmly down the street with his hands in his pockets.

Kieara sighed. She'd confided in Marie how she felt. She told her everything. Marie was her best friend. She had explained to her how it made her feel. She found her again tonight seeking comfort in her friend. She explained what all happened and talked with her about it. After a bit of venting, she decided she'd call the boy. She headed up to her room and called him and sat up a date. She felt horrible about it, but she'd convinced herself this was the only way she could possibly get over Minuit.

She bathed and dressed then headed to bed. This all being before Minuit returned. She didn't feel up to much of anything tonight. She'd even skipped dinner.

It's been some time before Minuit ran across a scent that almost made him drool. Licking his lips, he followed it to a young girl (really no older than 13 or 14) sobbing alone in the park. You'd think he'd conserve himself in some sort of way. Create a restriction on an age difference, though it wasn't his style. He was a creature of the night meant to seduce and feed on whom so ever he choose. Enjoying the sound of her tears, and her fragile body as it shook and trembled, he kneeled beside her. His hand around his shoulder as he faked concern for her.

The evening seemed to quickly go by, spending most of it with his new stress reliever, as the young girl seemed terrified of the thought of leaving his side. Even after feeding on her she still clung to him. Only tempting him more and more, fighting the urge to bite into her neck and suck her dry. He sat with the girl until it seemed the sun would be returning soon. Listening to her plead her love to him, begging to be his wife.

The one downfall to his taste, and the fact that he cared not for age. So long as the person seemed troubled, their scent was almost intoxicating to him. "Just for one day. I have someone I'd think you'd like. Though, before I take you I'm still hungry." He grinned seductively, licking his fangs as the girl opened her neck up to him once more.

"Morin," Minuit almost hollard as he walked into the house, the young girl in tow. It was almost sunrise now, the rays of light beginning to reach over the mountain tops as he stumbled inside.