Vampire

Kieara couldn't help but blush a bit as they spoke. She felt very exposed, of course she was, but she felt more exposed than she was in reality. She wasn't sure why she felt so shy about it though. She brused a red curl from her blue eyes and watched Minuit as Morin finished and she fixed her clothing once more. She then took his hand and stood when he strode over to her.

"Help the others clean up please," Minuit nodded to Morin, as he walked back up to the kitchen. Still holding Kieara's hand in his. He smiled over his shoulder at her, pulling her along after him as he made his way up to the third floor. He wasn't sure where he was going. Walking into the first door on the left, on the third floor. As he walked in, he let her hand go and turned on the light. Reveling the light blue walls, and the two couches that matched against the walls. The lamp sat in the corner, the one bulb lighting the whole room up as he took a seat on the couch on the nearest wall.

"There's spare rooms all over this place," he chuckled, relaxing into the light blue of the room. Staring up at the ceiling with a soft sigh.

Kieara followed him as he led her along. She didn't mind him holding her hand. In fact, she rather enjoyed it. IT gave her a sense of security. She followed after him in the halls wondering if even he knew where he was going. Kieara laughed a little at his words. "I'm aware of this." She spoke. She loved the fact that he wasn't even sure where he was going in his own home. She thought it was a cute trait. She sat down beside of him on the couch.

Chuckling again, he laid over in her lap. Now looking up at her instead. As he rather preferred the view. "I'm not sure what I'll do with you." Minuit spoke after some silence, the smile on his face fading. "My brother is. Obsessive, I should say. I can't hide you from him forever. Eventually it'll be obvious who you are to me." He let out a soft sigh, closing his eyes. Covering them as well as if to shield any light from reaching through his eyelids.

Kieara smiled as he lay on her lap. She genty began to pet his hair. She ran her fingers through it slowly as if to relax him. She then frowned as he spoke and his own smile faded. "Minuit....Can....I just ask one thing?" She asked him.

Uncovering one eye, he peeked up at her. Curiosity in his stare. "Yes, of course." He relaxed into her lap once more. The bright surroundings of the room causing little irritation to him. It'd never occurred to him as to why he had all the rooms in so many different colors. Often he'd come across one that he simply detested. His only assumption for it being that it made it easier to make the girls he'd bring back comfortable.

"Please....don't.......don't make me go back to my dad...." She asked him looking away. She knew that under certain circumstances he might be forced to make her leave to somewhere he deemed to be more safe, and her previous position compared to this one was quite easy. She just wanted to stay with Minuit. She leaned down pressing her lips to his lightly, affectionately. "I know you wouldn't if you didn't have to, but I don't want to go back there no matter the circumstance."

"Why would I do anything like that," He smiled softly up at her. Getting a small chill as he felt her kiss. He enjoyed that feeling, his thoughts entirely surrounding everything about her. From her touch, to her scent all in general. Everything seemed to relax him when she was around. He ran his tongue over his fangs as he listened to her, smiling at her afterwards. "You're my Kieara. Why would I do something you don't like?" He pulled her back down to him, kissing her softly again. It really had become an obsession for him. Knowing he could kiss her whenever he pleased, probably something that would take him some time to get over if he ever did.

Kieara smiled as he seemed to relax in her lap. She smiled in a relieved manner at his words not making her go back. She kissed him back softly as he pulled her down then once he let her up, she continued to pet his hair in a soothing manner. She was becoming more and more comfortable in his presence, and she was also developing an addiction to his kisses.

"Come on, let's go lay down." He smiled at her sitting up properly. Running a free hand through his hair, he headed for the door. Pulling her along after him. He was calmer as he walked along now, taking his time before turning the lights off behind the two. He walked down the hall silently, stopping in front of her door. "Your room my lady," he said with a slight bow.

"Merci." She spoke with a smile. She didn't say anything out of fear of upsetting him, but she rather enjoyed sleeping with him. HAd it not been for Cadence's stunt that is. She liked sleeping with him. It was nice to have another presence in the bed, as well as something to cuddle up to. Of course she didn't want to disturb him. She kissed his cheek. "Goodnight Minuit." She spoke.

"Good night," he smiled softly at her, heaving a small sigh as she stepped inside. For a moment he stood by her door, questioning himself. With any other girl things would have gone far different, but instead he satisfied himself with the lingering warmth on his cheek and made his way back downstairs.

"Morin, wher--" He shut up rather quickly as he almost ran into Morin, who just so happened to be making his way up toward Minuit as well.

"Good evening Sire. What news came from the three that messengers?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing really. The normal. Sang's just threatening me as always. It's nothing. Anyway, do you think I should take Kieara out tomorrow?" Minuit started, walking down the hall to his study. Realizing he'd spent most of his day dealing with the nonsense of his older brother.

Kieara went into her room. She got clean then headed tobed. The days events were tiring to her. She got dressed for bed, then she lay down. She curled up in the covers. It took her a bit longer to fall asleep knowing Minuit wasn't there, but she managed. She was soon left with her dreams.

The night seemed almost as long as the day. Minuit somehow getting pulled into a lecture from Morin about his brother, and trying to find their younger sister. Who by now had been missing for centuries and as always, for good reason. Sang was a bit, well, crazy. He had no control of his temper, as well as a strong crush on their younger sister. Believing that since she was only a half sister it'd be alright to be with her. Minuit never saw it that way though, instead he'd grown protective of the girl.

Either way, Morin felt the need to go on and on about the old story of his life. Trying to tell Minuit what to do as he always did when things seemed to be going down hill. Minuit only half listened, uninterested in hearing the same thing he seemed to hear on a monthly basis. Instead he waved the man of, waiting for the dawn of the next day so he could speak with Kieara again.

Kieara woke the nexy day feeling a lot better. She got a shower, then she got dressed. She had her hair up in a bun a few loose curls falling to frame her face. She then slipped on a pair of jeans and a t shirt. It hugged her delicate curves perfectly. She then left her room in search of her new favorite person. Minuit.

He spent the long night reading through his old books. Gathering as much new information from them as he could before the next evening. Morin gave little mercy through out the night. Still going on about the things he'd already been through and his own experiences. As if Minuit himself had none. Every so often he humored the old man, smiling softly over his shoulder at him. A small chuckle here and there, and maybe a sigh or two. As it all had to fit with whatever the old man was saying.

Eventually Morin let him be, going on to inspect the house or clean up any possible mess. Closing all the curtains in the house before returning to his own room.

Minuit eventually left the room as well, hearing all of the house maids up and about. Only guessing the Kieara would be up as well. Quietly, he made his way down the hall. Hands deep in his pockets, leaving his hair to cover his eyes as he let out a soft sigh.

Kieara saw him walking up the hall and briefly wondered. Was it possible to sneak up on a vampire? She should see. As quietly as possible she tiptoed behind him until she got close. She'd mastered this art sneaking out of her house from her father. She grinned silently and then poked his sides. "Hi." she spoke giggling. She'd poked his sides trying to see if he was ticklish.

A smile graced his lips as he caught the girls scent floating about quietly behind him. Pretending to not notice it, he walked on. Eyes on the floor, watching his feet move back and forth. Chuckling a bit, he looked over his shoulder at her as she spoke. "Good morning, glad to see you're in such a good mood. You slept well I hope?"

Kieara smiled up at him. "awww. I didn't scare you. And you're not ticklish either." She spoke and walked around to his front side. "I did sleep good." she spoke to him and offered a smile blowing a red curl away from her blue eyes and freckled cheeks.

He chuckled, watching her. "I'm a vampire. How do you scare a creature that's so often used in horror movies?" Teasing a bit, he finally brushed his bangs out of his face. Still smiling at Kieara as she now stood before him. "I'm glad you've slept well though. What would you like to do today?" Standing before her for only a short moment, he stepped past her and began down the hall again. Looking over his shoulder at her, only assuming that she'd trail along behind him.