Sanguine Bonds [Vampire/Historical/Drama/Fantasy]

Actually, I think I may make that info dump for now. It's not going to be at all organized, but it's something.

Reactions: Acorn
Info dump can be found here-- though there's not that much new content. I really am working on the OOC-- trying to design code and layout now.

Almost done! I need opinions though-- which would you prefer for the main Estate?

Number One:
Pic 1
Pic 2

Or

Number Two:
Pic 1
Pic 2

Last edited:
@Enigma

Double check those-- I had to fix an image.

I like number two.

• Thank You
Reactions: kixinorbit
still open I want in

Ten years later...

THE OOC IS UP!

Wooo.

Please don't post in that thread just yet-- you can PM me any questions or character sheets. I just want to make sure the Co-GM get his spaces reserved. Thanks!

• Love
The thread looks lovely, well done!

And I'm pretty sure you can all post now-- if not this post is proof to blame it on me later.

Is this still accepting for possibly 2 players? I see a lot of people showed interest, lol.

Last edited:
Interest doesn't mean a player will stick with it or that their CS will be accepted, so yes-- feel free. c:

And yes, people may post now!

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Interest doesn't mean a player will stick with it or that their CS will be accepted, so yes-- feel free. c:

And yes, people may post now!

Yayyy! :) I'll have something up today possibly.

I'll have a CS up in the OOC tonight.

I'm super busy this weekend but I will do my best to have my CS up Monday.

Hey Dino, sent you a PM with a character pitch, so I figured I might as well toss interest into the ring formally.

Still seeking characters!

Edits made and the OOC is now linked!