Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
low/high fantasy, medieval fantasy, historical fantasy, sci-fi, cyberpunk, solarpunk, grimdark, gothic-horror, supernatural themes, limited fandoms, adventure
EDIT: The OOC/Sign-Ups can be found here.

Basic Rundown:
Genre:
Historical Fiction/Fantasy, Supernatural Elements, Gothic, Horror Elements
Keywords: Vampires, Drama, Scandal, Action, Murder
Writing Level: Advanced
Posting Frequency: Moderate to Slow (1-2x weekly)
Searching For: Interested players
Restrictions: 18+ preferred

Last edited:
Reactions: kixinorbit
Interested in this! And if you need a Co-GM, I wouldn't mind helping out.

If my char can be anything other than a Vampire then I might join.

If my char can be anything other than a Vampire then I might join.
Possibly-- if you have a solid idea that works with the story and you can argue a good case, I'll consider it.

I'm excited to see the plot outline and what kind of characters and species we can play! :3

Reactions: Acorn
color me interested.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Consider me truly intrigued towards this RP.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
8DDDDDD *is happy her frands are hopping on board*

Awesome. I was hoping for around 6-8 people, so I think this is enough interest for me to switch this over to RP planning.

That said, I'll try to get my idea outline up tomorrow. How many of you are interested in participating in a group that has everyone participating in the decisions and story progression instead of just following a GM?

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: junebug and Acorn
How many of you are interested in participating in a group that has everyone participating in the decisions and story progression instead of just following a GM?

I'm up for that. If it looks like we won't be able to reach an agreement on something, though, would someone still be held responsible for guiding us towards a compromise?

• Useful
I'm up for that. If it looks like we won't be able to reach an agreement on something, though, would someone still be held responsible for guiding us towards a compromise?
Yes, we would find a way to resolve it or I (or a Co-GM) would make a final decision. Hopefully we can be enough in agreement and/or compromise that something like that shouldn't be a common occurrence. c:

If there is still room, I would be very interested! I would be alright with group decisions as well.

Awesome. I was hoping for around 6-8 people, so I think this is enough interest for me to switch this over to RP planning.

That said, I'll try to get my idea outline up tomorrow. How many of you are interested in participating in a group that has everyone participating in the decisions and story progression instead of just following a GM?

I'm cool with this idea! :)

All right-- here is the barebones outline that I have so far. I am looking for input and would love those interested to contribute ideas they find intriguing. What I have is very basic because, but I am very much hoping you all will help me develop it.

Plot Idea:
The story would be set in a place reminiscent of Western Europe in the mid-1700s. The majority of the family/bloodline would likely reside within a country estate or manor, overseen by the Grand Sire—the matriarch or patriarch of the family. Beneath him/her would likely be a few older members of the family, helping to oversee familial proceedings, accounts, and the selection and initiation of new members. The family would also own establishments within the nearest city, where many of the family members could spend time, conduct any business or affairs, and hunt. The family would be one of wealth, with the Grand Sire being very old and very prosperous, having long ago established themselves. Needless to say, the family has lived in comfort and with little competition from other bloodlines or supernatural beings.

Lately, however, there has been unusual activity both in the city and the countryside, and the Grand Sire of the family is missing. The family has begun to bicker and some have begun vying for power, despite many believing that the Grand Sire will return. Others are more preoccupied with the rumours and strange happenings that have been occurring, believing that they may be linked with the disappearance.

Notes:
The vampires would need to be discreet with their hunting and/or taking of human life to avoid having the city and surrounding villages turn on them. There is some suspicion about the remote manor, but the family conducts itself well enough that the people tolerate them. Most aristocrats and members of high society are envious of the family's wealth, but seldom refuse invitation to attend masquerades held at the estate. The vampires, as a whole, try to blend in with the rest of high society to keep the focus off of them. The church has made the occasional accusation, but the high standing of the family has, thus far, served to protect them.

That out of the way, please share thoughts, ideas, questions, and concerns! Let the plotting (and revisions) begin!

• Love
I am good with group planning as well.
I like the plot as a whole, however the other question that is raised is, in the interest of others who might not want to play vampires, are there going to be any other races in this rp.

I am good with group planning as well.
I like the plot as a whole, however the other question that is raised is, in the interest of others who might not want to play vampires, are there going to be any other races in this rp.
Yes, but most of them will be NPCs. Again, if a player is able to argue a strong case that works with the plot, I'm fine with PCs using other races at points in the story. The instances of other races should be few and far between, unless some plot situation is worked out. If anyone is dying to play a dhampir, the character would require a very strong backstory and could not be a dhampir from the bloodline in the story. Those are my preferences, but again, I'd like to have input here because I may change my mind upon hearing ideas. c:

I'd like to hear input on these, but the races I'm considering are:
Werewolves
Witches (Male and Female)
Dhampirs
Spirits or other Entities?

Last edited:
Well if there is unusual activity happening that is disturbing the vampires than it might make sense to include other races. Perhaps it was a coven of witches that might have kidnapped the Grand Sire over some claim of sacred land the vampires possess?

Reactions: Katori