V E R T I G O ҉

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want this RP to die >.<

Not to rush you though...

I feel rushed T.T

• Love
Reactions: Sakura
Haha, I've been on a roadtrip, sorry. I'll definitely have the post up today :) Thank you for sticking around!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
no problem X) even though i have not posted on this place fornso long and that i heve no idea what i am talking bout No problem

Sakura! We are waiting on you. Feel pressured, because we are pressuring you... but take your time. We don't want anything rushed. xD

• Love
STOP RUSHING HER OR IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AND WHEN YOU RUSH HER YOU RUSH ME CUASE I HAVE NOT FINISHED MY POST X( ~^~ now stop yelling me

Halfway done! Feeling pressured :D
Rain wrecked my laptop so I had to send it out for repair >.<

Well its good that you feel pressured but you should make sure you yell at the rain for breaking your things. That wasn't very friendly.

• Love
Well welcome back! Enjoy the pleasures of writing in pressure! I'm being pressured on a few RPs of my own so don't worry!

• Love
CHAPTER ONE IS UP.

Thank you for ah-mazing patience (& pressure, haha)

TIME TRAVELERS (DEAD PEOPLE <-- LOL, just kidding)
You're all awake in a weird hazy place so you can read your letter and then, proceed to talk to each other, etc, etc.
ALSO, remember that you have just died! So all your memories are fresh and try to stay in context of that fact.
You cannot forget who you were. That's the key to this roleplay's time traveling :]

CALIGENIANS
You may post if you're itching to! You can be meeting each other (In the case of Elder and his minions) or just hovering about. You've received magical "feelings" that time travelers and pieces of Aetas have appeared, but you are unable locate them (or maybe you are going to attempt to). In either case, you won't be able to find them right now, for reasons I'll explain in my next post, but anyways, you can post!

Those letters.. ;-;

Amazing job Sakura, the wait was worth it and you did a pretty good job under FOO's pressure. :3

• Love
I is so scary that she posted quicker! >=] *Feeling accomplished* =P

Also, I like my letter so much but I don't want to read the others because I don't want it influencing my posts. Unless someone shows me their letter I will not know what anyone else's letter says.

I'm afraid if I was going to post again my fingers would cramp ._.

P.S.
Cows with guns. :cow::bomb: :girl:
_______________________________:birthday:__________________

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.