V E R T I G O ҉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we got paired, the only group of two! (Proves how great we are) and we don't have a baby sitter either! (Referring to Sakura/OverCast, the two GM's) xD

Anyways, I'm waiting on you! (but I haven't been waiting long.)

[MENTION=2730]Excesmyr[/MENTION], no need to be sorry! :) Just post whenever you can. It was a gentle reminder.

If you're stuck on what to post, let me know, I'll throw in more drama.

& [MENTION=4668]Iron Men And Saints[/MENTION], is there any way that we can connect Kay's medieval throneships to the fire in this small village? Perhaps it's one of her conquests? That would spin you up with Cycle and Doc and it would be a good experience on both ends in terms of drama!

Yes I was thinking of doing that but I had figured that you already had something in place for that. I was going with group B but I think doing the small village fire would be better. I'll write a little excerpt from a history book about it:

Over the entire Medieval Era there was a powerful woman named "Kay" she was Queen of a nation called Sodor. Sodor started around the eleven hundreds and it quickly gained power of Norther France, Ireland and Wales. By twelve hundred forty seven they had conquered London from the English Crown, York was named the capital and the King's only son was named King at fifteen after his Father was slaughtered on his own throne. Sodor went on to rule all of Southern England and most of Western Germany and all of France.

Sodor however lost a lot of land and power when a massive war began, they lost a lot of money and the forces of Scotland, England, Milan, and Germany all grouped against Sodor and Sodor retreated back into Southern England. However by the eighteen hundreds Sodor and England had made peace and had even intermarried. Soon enough Sodor, Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England all formed together to make the United Kingdom.

However the most interesting apart of Sodor despite it's huge success in the Medieval is it's famous leader, the one and only Queen Kay of Sodor. She was supposedly an immortal, she was excellent in combat, an outstanding tactician and seemed to know every enemies moves. However these myths have been proven as false, frequently a few days before a battle Sodor's rival armies would have reports about spies and whenever they began to make their move the Sodorian military was waiting there preparing for an ambush. The immortality was proven wrong, it had seemed that the title of Queen Kay had been passed down to several people pretending to be the same person.

• Love
Reactions: Sakura
[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] You only think things will turn out good. ;)

Actually, I was hoping you'd take group A, but feel free to terrorize group b in Kay's free time (lol).

That was an incredible piece of history! Thanks for giving us that! :) it will definitely be useful when the characters are trying to find their places/more about the time period ! :))

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
[MENTION=4668]Iron Men And Saints[/MENTION], [MENTION=2730]Excesmyr[/MENTION], your posts were awesome! I especially love the knights conversation, so realistic! And Cycles opinions about them are so great! I can feel the times coming to life.

Loved your posts!<333 the love button is not enough!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you! Thats really heart warming! :D You're the one who made it possible.

Oh, also it is possible for my character to have some technology from the future right? And she is a time traveller... I might put her in the Future as well :O

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a complaint!

Iron, why would they bring a noble woman into the front lines of battle. Her being both a noble and a female means she would be left pampered in a castle somewhere. Back then women did not fight in battle with rare and few exception. It would only be logical that him being a royal guard and her being a female noble in a vining village would mean they are the ones under attack, not doing the attacking...

Ok, so my internet made me a liar, as my post is still not up. And probably won't be up until late tonight >:/

Im finally back online after around a month in Puerto Rico just flew back in yesterday expect some posts soon :D

• Thank You
Don't worry [MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] I have it handled. I have had thought of these things.

Thank you for the updates! Looking forward to your posts! ^-^

Finally finished unpacking and I'm ready to post . . . as soon as someone reminds me what I need to do .__.

[MENTION=4668]Iron Men And Saints[/MENTION], [MENTION=3081]Seveer[/MENTION], [MENTION=4298]Blitzkriegxd1[/MENTION]

Caligenians, please pick a group A, B, or C to terrorize (lol!) You can choose whichever timeline (or choose to go together!) I am adding something to your abilities!

A Caligenian can choose to appear as their true self or become a part of the society as well (get an identity just like the travelers have one and still be able to use their powers).

You DO know who the travelers are, but you are bound to preserve history (so don't go attacking them with magic in front of everyone). You have use the lifestyle of the time period AND your magic cleverly to kill/stop/threaten them.

Sorry for not reposting, just been trying to get back on the rails with my other RPs and trying to join another.

I quoted because Seveer didn't know what to do :)

[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2730]Excesmyr[/MENTION] ;; on the cloaks that you have just worn, there is the sigil of an Egyptian pyramid. Also, Cycle, you will find writing inside your's, letters stitched to the cloth, saying "Norfolk's Rebellion"

[MENTION=4702]LuluRS[/MENTION], Sorry my post is pretty short, but I figured they should be able to talk to each other and have some kind of social interaction and not just running around for the timelines. There's a hint in the fighter's name that catches Lotus' attention :]

Status
Not open for further replies.