V E R T I G O ҉

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=2730]Excesmyr[/MENTION]
Let's wait for a post from Cycle before I post for the little girl/environment.

• Thank You
Reactions: Warenai hana
I can do both! If you leave things like the little girl for me, I'll take control and post something like your introduction to the age paragraph.

And for the actual hunt for the sister artifact, I will leave you clues in both IC and OOC (if IC isn't clear enough). It will be more like "searching for clues" in the life of the characters or the surroundings. It won't be readily obvious and be prepared to stay more than few days in a time period! I will drop clues as people you meet, family members/ situations.

Like the fire for instance, is also a clue. But at the moment, it's too ambigious to either of you. And you don't know whose artifact it is pointing to.

ALSO. I will shuffle players around in each time period, so don't worry about that!

AS FOR CREATING THE JOURNEY YOURSELF.

Think more like CREATING YOUR CURRENT LIFE YOURSELF and searching for the artifact is secondary! Also, if you want in on clues (for example, instead of me presenting a clue to you, just ask! I'll post the information here, like you said, Go to the dungeon, you'll find a dragon egg. and you can create the actual scene instead of me!)

That sound really cool! This is going to be awesome. =D

• Thank You
Reactions: Sakura
='.'= hating myself for never posting.

Sleeper: /)~^~(\ please dont hurt me

[MENTION=13]Sakura[/MENTION] just wondering do we forget our pass or no just wondering so i can fix my post and sorry its not long i dont like writing very long on my kobo^^

No, we don't forget our past right away, but over time, we will.

It was a good post!

[MENTION=4702]LuluRS[/MENTION], sorry I posted again, haha. Take your time :)

[MENTION=4668]Iron Men And Saints[/MENTION], [MENTION=3081]Seveer[/MENTION], [MENTION=4298]Blitzkriegxd1[/MENTION]

Caligenians, please pick a group A, B, or C to terrorize (lol!) You can choose whichever timeline (or choose to go together!) I am adding something to your abilities!

A Caligenian can choose to appear as their true self or become a part of the society as well (get an identity just like the travelers have one and still be able to use their powers).

You DO know who the travelers are, but you are bound to preserve history (so don't go attacking them with magic in front of everyone). You have use the lifestyle of the time period AND your magic cleverly to kill/stop/threaten them.

[MENTION=4668]Iron Men And Saints[/MENTION], [MENTION=2808]Mushishi[/MENTION], [MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION], [MENTION=3081]Seveer[/MENTION], [MENTION=1500]Nauki[/MENTION], [MENTION=4702]LuluRS[/MENTION], [MENTION=4298]Blitzkriegxd1[/MENTION], [MENTION=1285]OverCast[/MENTION], [MENTION=2730]Excesmyr[/MENTION], [MENTION=3536]Rufiya[/MENTION]

PLEASE POST when you can! Just a reminder because it seems like some people haven't been around the OOC or posted in a while!

ALSO. READ THE NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS, you don't have to read through the last six pages of the OOC, I post the summaries of important things in that post!

Its' all good [MENTION=13]Sakura[/MENTION]

Post WILL be up sometime today

• Love
I was planning to post just been busy. I'm not sure if I will be able to do it tonight or most of tomorrow I could try to do it now though.

I understand that you're busy! Feel free to take 2-3 days, I didn't mean to rush right away, but just wanted to give a reminder :)

Thanks for responding! :)

Yarr... It appears as with the inability to change time that my characters prolouge doesn't make sense. Rather than history being changed maybe it's set in time where there are fixed points that always happen, like this person dies or magic doesn't exist that can't be changed. ( Like Doctor Who. ) but the little details that don't really change the overall picture could be changed. ( Maybe like my characters nation or status. )

No, in your case, it's a little different, because Kay has already set herself up as an individual in that historical period. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. I meant that you cannot change the dynamics of life; as in showing magic to the public eye or creating something like a mythical beast into reality - something that will change things completely.

Changing royal families, introducing new diseases, these things are all fine! And in any case, I like what you've done by taking control of most of medieval england the surrounding areas! It demonstrates, in a scary way, the amount of power a Caligenian has!

Reactions: Iron Men And Saints
Also another question, how did the Calligens choose which place to go and did we feel a calling or something? It wasn't really explained at all as to why we would be in these places. So would the doors pick the Calligens? Being experienced with time travel could we possibly have an advantage?

• Thank You
That's really good question!!!!

The deal with recognizing travelers is that you only know them when you see them. So unfortunately, there shouldn't be any way of you "knowing" where they are.

However, I like the idea of a "calling". Like you are naturally led to the place where a traveler is. For example, the same marketplace or the same village....

AH. I just thought of something! Caligenians have a way of sensing an Aetas artifact from the future only. (Meaning the original artifacts, not the sister fragments). This way, they are able to get within walking distance of a traveler. And upon seeing the traveler, they can recognize them for who they are.

What do you think? Did you have something different in mind?

Seems good to me. Would we be able to identify certain Aetas or just a calling to some. Also do we travel like the travellers do? Through doors? Because if not there would be the possibility that neither of us go anywhere out of fear of the unknown calling. Or maybe the calling could be something subconscious.

Or did I totally miss you explaining that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. No, let's keep it to a calling to an object of Aetas - regardless of which one it is. I was thinking the travelers don't have much choice of their travel, the doors control it because the sister pieces are calling out to them. The Caligenians should be able to travel like they perform magic, quickly & easily. They've paid hefty prices, after all. I want them to feel like they have a free reign on the time scale, they can go wherever they want, whenever they want.

If they sense a piece of Aetas, it can just be a gut feeling or it could be something magical - like a fortune teller's ball lighting up, a rose dying out (using common examples, sorry! But if you could think of something unique that changes like alert, that works too).

let me know if you have more questions! Then I'll put this in the announcements as well!

sorry, I was actually out for a couple days, while I did have internet access I was too busy at the moment. I'm sorry if it messed anything up, but I should be able to post regularly now anyway.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.