V E R T I G O ҉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops sorry for not replying typing my post, are you sure? Its like right under your prologue~

I tried my best to make the letters unique to the character to give them a sort of "insight" into what I had planned for their journeys :) Some of the text in the letter, for example, things like "you are no longer human... the pieces make the compass whole.." are the same in each letter, but aside from that, the "our advice for you" & "why you were chosen" were special for each player.

I'm so glad you liked it! Let the adventure begin!

IMPORTANT NOTICE :D

The information in your letter is VERY IMPORTANT, but you choose whether or not to tell the other characters. (You could read the other letters, of course, but I will know if your character knows things that they shouldn't). I have purposely given certain characters special information because it's sort of a "team-building" plan to see if they share it with each other or use it for themselves.

Just wanted to let you know that it was on purpose! :D

So I sit and wait for the story to progress to the point where my arrival is most dangerous!~

I forgot what I was typing while I was typing it so it may be a little confusing.

[MENTION=2808]Mushishi[/MENTION], [MENTION=1500]Nauki[/MENTION], my awesome officer [MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] has informed me that you two are due to post! Reactions to letters & communicate with the others, please! Remember that now you know you're going to be a "group" or "team" of sorts!

I'm going to post for Lotus! Feel free to keep posting if you're in a conversation. I'll put up summaries for each chapter later!

Danm it. -.- i wished you post more around Septmber. *sighs for a long time*

[MENTION=1500]Nauki[/MENTION] , thanks for posting!

Seems like things have gotten a bit slow (my fault for not having much computer access!)

OKAY SO. you can respond to the interactions, but tonight I'm going to post Chapter One!

I might do a quick modding post & use your characters, let me know if you dislike anything when it's up!

Sounds good to me Mrs. Sakura!

• Thank You
Reactions: Sakura
Done!

CALIGENIANS, PM ME WITH YOUR CHOICE OF DESTINATION --- / CHOICE OF GROUP A/B/C ! Let's plot! :)))

And travelers, I think I gave you enough to work out a post or two.

IMPORTANT ---- Make yourselves identities! Meaning, use the description I gave you to make yourself a "LIFE" in that time period. If you can't, don't worry and send me a message, I'll throw some ideas at you!

GOGOGOGO. I'm so excited, this is finally started.

Remember, remember, that you're looking for something/the sister artifact! But you can't be strange! You've been given a "spot" in the time period so you have to live your new life, too.

Questions?? IF YOU DISLIKE ANYTHING, TELL ME SO I CAN EDIT IT. ;)

Reactions: Warenai hana
Ack, I'm sorry for not responding to Lotus sooner ;A; Work ate my life. *begins writing up a post*

• Love
Why did I get thrown into the tiny group =[... lol jk. Anyways, I find it ironic how Doc is a Knight considering he isn't known for meeting any of the qualifications. Would swords play come to him like driving did to Blur? Last thing, why did I get thrown in the middle of a burning city! We only have two people and we are in the middle of an epidemic right away! =P

Nah, I like what you have done with my character at least. This should be fun!

Only thing is, the pocket watch doesn't make sense in the era we were thrown into. If we are trying to blend in I would think it would be more reasonable to have Cycle in the future era were it could just be something passed down from her family. I guess it adds some challenge to what we are doing though!... not that we need it with a burning city. >.>

I'm fine with you not changing it though. I just tend to ramble...

Last edited:
  • Love
I like your explanation!

Initially, I meant for Doc to go to the burning city, because he's a doctor. So his medical skills would be invaluable for treating the injured. I also think that Cycle has a lot to learn from his mannerisms and personality. Also, using her magic will take her some time, but maybe she can help him by turning back time on injuries to help the healing process! These were my main motivations for throwing you two together in that situation! In the future, I'll pass them through you guys and see if you can give me some better ideas like the ones you just did! :DD

&yes, that is a very peculiar thing, the pocketwatch. Let's just say that the items take on a disguise in every era to help with your assimilation. YOU CAN CHANGE THE VISUAL OF YOUR ARTIFACT AND HOW IT LOOKS TO OTHER PEOPLE, but to you it is the same. Just like how you can see the TRUE APPEARANCES of your fellow travelers despite their changes!

And yes, knowledge and skills are applicable depending on your type of character in the past! So yes, if you're a knight, you have battle skills! A good point!

Thank you [MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION], you're awesome.
& no worries, [MENTION=4702]LuluRS[/MENTION]!

I finished my first post! =D

Last edited:
  • Love
Also more questions!

Are we going to be creating the journey ourselves or are you going to be posting in some things for us to interact with? I think either way as long as we don't cross some uncrossable river we should be fine. I would prefer us work on our section of the story alone but have you post OOC stuff about where we should be at in our little journey. Like, "You should be about to find the first piece everyone!" or "NorwayFOO! You ideot! You can't make tacos with a microwave when your in the mid evil era!" or even something like "Hay, Rufiya, theirs a dungeon under the thrown, maybe you should take a look?"

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.