V E R T I G O ҉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful around Ruf, she is in china so she might be a communist >.>... DUN DUN DUN!!!

As long as we don't go into too much detail about the deaths it should be fine. Like no going off and describing how the pin was jutting out of someone decapitated head and blood and guts and what not. Maybe we can talk about a pool of blood if the character is in shock but we dont need all the details.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sakura
COMMMIE!!!

In any case, that ounds prtty agreeable. No horror movie lasher descriptions.

Nevermind, just go with Norway's idea hurhur.

A communist? Me? No way..pshhh.

mycoverisruinedD:

I think blood and gore should be allowed. I think it's when it comes to sexual matters that we need to keep it to PG-13

Why so much hate? This is Fantasy. I don't want to read about how you disembowel someone. Leave it suggestive, its much scarier to imagine the scene as a reader, and much more vivid.

• Thank You
It has nothing to do with hate. Violence is incorporated into most, if not all, fantasy. It may not always be so graphic, but it is always there. Also, for writer who are accustomed to producing descriptive violence, it really is quite challenging to change a fundamental part of our writing.

And the way people experience a written scene is always subjective. I actually find it scarier and much more immersive when it is detailed out, rather than just reading "He was hurt, and there was blood." That's a bad example, I know it'd be written much better, but the point is still there.

GoT ftw. Blood everywhere.

I hope my prologue wasn't to long. I really got into it and personally I think it's really good!

• Love
I'm going to try and recruit for the final piece of Aetas, the Mariones Sash (Puppetry Magic) :] If you know someone who might be interested, tell me! Props to Lulu who invited Nauki to this roleplay! Thank you Lulu!<3

Meanwhile, everyone please try and get your prologues posted! (deadline: tomorrow night!)

If you can't post by tomorrow night, let me know via PM so we can work something out! Exceptions are to our newest characters, feel free to let me know if you need more time! I am totally okay with that :)

If you're a Caligenian and you're itching to post, you can go ahead and post what your character is currently doing! That way, when chapter one starts, you'll be able to show your reaction and what you're going to do to find that sister artifact.

ALSO, POST FORMAT SUGGESTION.

Please, please, please. Caligenians especially.
On the bottom or the top or the side (whatever style you like) please put ___(year of history)___ & _____(location)____ that you are in.
For the time travelers, you can add ___(mind links to the following travelers)__ if everyone is not in the same place.

Let me know if you have any questions! I'm so excited, I want to get started soon! OverCast and I are planning lots of cool things for you guys! :)

Isn't Ruf using the sash?

I just spazzed. Rufiya's post said "I'll finish this character sheet" and because of all the chaos, I don't think I ever went back and checked her spoiler tags! I am so so sorry! When she posted in the Prologue, I was looking for an image of Cyn, but I couldn't find her D: I'm such a klutz. Sorry again!

That means we're full, yay! And I'm about to put your character up in the list, Ruf. You should've nagged me as to why adorable Cynthia wasn't there ;~~;

And NorwayFoo, you're seriously the half of my brain I seem to drop some place! Thank you for watching my back!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm used to doing things like this. My commanding officer does the same type of things all the time. (I'm not in the military, I'm only in high school. I'm just a high ranking officer in a NJROTC program.)

• Love
No worries. I'm just such an excited spazz. Thank you for taking care of your GM guys! I hope we can have lots of memorable experiences with this roleplay!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Alright. I'm going to edit my post so it has the date! Since her presence has rapidly changed the history books don't be a spazz about historical correctness please.

I really like the posts so far. Can't wait for it to continue.

It looks like [MENTION=3081]Seveer[/MENTION] [MENTION=2808]Mushishi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4298]Blitzkriegxd1[/MENTION] have yet to post

• Thank You
sorry i can not post till i get a computer at the libery sorry T^T

Status
Not open for further replies.