Unlikely Heroes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay questions! I missed this loads.

Cal would be the one doing most of the talking... haha! I'm not a very chatty person offline, because I have the habit of listening rather than actually saying anything. The other reason why she'd talk more is because she'll be talking about fashion and celebrity gossip (things I like but don't follow obsessively). Hmmm ... hopefully we'll find a common topic. Maybe travelling, I guess.

[Basically, we don't have tat much of a common interest, so we may not hit it off. Cal would try her best though, because that's what she does for a living - being friendly and hospitable.]

Vida would probably be nerves at first, like she always is, then after we got to know each other we would probably be good friends. She wouldn't have to worry about me touching her either since I don't really touch people I don't know.

Plus we both like to start conversations in the middle of a thought so we would always have something to talk about.

Wow. What would Sam think of me?

The first thing that comes to mind is contempt. I have no appreciable computer skills, and though I am mechanically-minded, I have nowhere near the talent that she has. She would basically end up being a teacher instead of a friend.

"I don't really have the time to explain this to you. Go read something."

But I can see that initial feeling turning into mild curiosity regarding my crafting skills. She would want to know why I make what I make.

Personality-wise, I think she would be frustrated with my deadpan humor and constant jokes. I think I'm most similar to Josiah with that, and they aren't exactly the best of friends yet.

I dunno. I think I would annoy the piss out of her, but I like to think we could be friends.

Well ... it's quiet again. -throws in a new question- =D

What would your character be like if he or she has a personality that is diametrically opposite to their current one? (how would they relate to people/think of the current cast, how would they use their powers, etc.)

^ I'm still thinking over this one.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rina
Vida already has that. They actually get a long well since they have to share the same body. Vida is meek most of the time and nice and Mr. Rabbit just does whatever he wants not caring at all about anything.

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
A fearless Jenna who isn't obsessed on doing what she believes is right, that would be a bit scary. She wouldn't have any trouble using her powers wherever or on anyone and instead of her powers focused on smaller, detailed work (picking locks, small shields, helping Sam in the shop) I see her powers focused on bigger things with the capabilities of causing more damage. Instead of being focused on others she would be more self centered, selfish and wouldn't care who her actions might harm.

• Love
I answered this in chat, but I suppose I should post it here. I will do that. If nobody has objections, though, I think we've had enough time for answers before we ask the next question. If I may do that, I think I have a good one.

Which actor/actress would you cast to play the role of your character? The rules are as follows:

-Live Action or Voiceover, either way is fine.
-Doesn't have to be current. Could be a younger version of a current actor (e.g. Will Wheaton circa 1990)
-No specific country of origin. Can be a completely foreign, non-English-speaking person. Just as long as they fit the character.
-Any actor/actress in history is available, living or dead.

Bonus points if you can provide a video which supports your choice.

EDIT: My answer to the previous question.

"As to the question of what my character would be like if she were opposite? That's actually not a fair question, because this version of Sam IS "opposite". I originally played her almost like Ed, from Cowboy Bebop. She was cute, bubbly, energetic and ALWAYS positive.

No matter what the problem was, she could fix it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I just wanted to update you on some things that are happening in my life. There are some serious things going on right now and I'm going have to be away for a few weeks. I've already spoken with Weaver and will be stepping down during this time and he's going to continue things until my return as GM. He knows the direction things need to take and if he needs any help I think you all will be compliant enough to help out.

I will be back and UH will still continue so do not worry about that.

I will be around to check in every once in awhile but mostly to help out @Nemaisare so we can continue developing your character and get you into the story. I will be on Skype for one on one chat (if you haven't joined and still want to, ask Weaver about joining the main chat group and he can help you find me) but won't be around too much for main chat but might jump in every once in awhile to say hi when I can.

Take care everyone and I will be back.

Obviously, I will not be the same GM as Kirra. I wouldn't try to replace her. I do want to do the best I can to support UH during her sabbatical, and I need every member's help to do that. This is a wonderful story, built brick-by-brick by the members and its leadership, and that's the way I want it to stay.

I will be following the rules and guidelines Kirra laid down at the start of this roleplay, as closely as I am able. There will be times when I have to interpret what that means. If I screw up, please be patient with me. Every member has a voice, and I've got plenty of ears to hear them.

As always, I will be looking into the Skype chat on a daily basis, so that's the best place to find me. Ideas, plot points, character concerns; whatever you need to discuss, I will try to make it happen.

I'm working on a post, but it will take me some time to catch up to what's going on and decide where to go from there.

Right now, we just need to be supportive of one another and give Kirra the time she needs to sort things out. Being able to come back to her house in the same condition she left it will be a huge help to her. Help me make that happen.

I would like to extend my thanks, in advance, to every member of UH for their patience and understanding.

• Love
You know you have my support and I will help in anyway that is needed. Do not be afraid to ask.

Kirra, we are all here for you. -hugs-

Now to keep the OOC alive =D

... I just remembered a fab game I used to play in my previous RP site. Have any of you heard of this? It's called 3 facts.

So now -drum rolls- I'm introducing - 3 Facts UH Edition

The rules are simple:

The nominated person gives 3 little known facts about their character, an NPC or an established location in the RP (e.g. character's home, workplace, hometown or Reformer Base). Two of the facts are wrong and only one is correct. We let as many people submit their guesses (at least one or two replies) before we reveal the answer. The winner is the first person to guess correctly.

-----------------------

Other Rules:

Winner can nominate him/herself to submit the next set of character facts or nominate someone else.

We only accept facts for accepted characters, approved NPCs and established locations. =( This is to make things easier for the CS creation process </3 I'm very sorry Nemaisare.

Preferably we don't have the same people submit more than twice in a row. So, as far as I am concerned, I'd be happier if we all take turns nominating others in the RP. =) That way we can learn more about each other's characters.

-----------------------

Sample Submission (<.< also a legit entry)

Title: Facts about Callie Wright (we need this so everyone is clued in about which char/NPC/location we are discussing)

Fact 1: Callie's younger brother is called George.
Fact 2: Callie has more than one brother.
Fact 3: Callie's family has five children.

------------------------

Current Score

Kirra - won: 0; nominated: 0
Weaver - won: 2; nominated: 1
Izkripp - won: 2; nominated: 1
Dpickle - won: 0; nominated: 0
Regan - won: 0; nominated: 0
Prince of Seraphs - won: 0; nominated: 0
Kx'a - won: 0; nominated: 0
Perry - won: 0; nominated: 0
Cerulean - won: 1; nominated: 1

(Please let me know if I left anyone (still active) out of the group)

---------------------------

I'd like to nominated Weaver for the first entry. =D Woohoo! Would it be about Sam or ... surprise us?

Last edited:
I vote Fact 2 is le truth!

Now what does »younger« mean? Younger than Callie or the younger one of her brothers?

Well, a cursory study of her CS didn't answer my question, so I say Fact 3.

Then since the probability of 2 and 3 to be simultaneously true is the highest, I'll go with 1.

Oooo =D we have a winner. 2, in fact, congratulations Izzy and Weaver!

Callie has a 4 siblings in total - 1 identical twin, one brother and a pair of fraternal twin sisters.

Sooooo, since Izzy guessed it first, -tag- it's your turn to come up with fun facts about your char, NPC or chosen location.

(Score sheet updated <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.