Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He is finished, you just said you needed to review him one more time before you add him to the cast :)

After a glance on mobile, there isn't anything more to say, save for how I wish for a sentence-based personality section. Oh and it's Galvan and Chronosapien.

Also, during the course of the RP, I might request one or two of you two to accept aliens into the Omnitrix for plot purpose, since I don't want Touko to be doing all of it. Will that be alright?

After a glance on mobile, there isn't anything more to say, save for how I wish for a sentence-based personality section. Oh and it's Galvan and Chronosapien.

Also, during the course of the RP, I might request one or two of you two to accept aliens into the Omnitrix for plot purpose, since I don't want Touko to be doing all of it. Will that be alright?

Fixed, and yes... I don't mind so long as there is room for my own future aliens...

Now that you mention it... How many additional aliens will you let users have?

Now that you mention it... How many additional aliens will you let users have?

I'm not really sure, but I will look over to make sure that aliens are added sparingly and not indiscriminantly.

I'm not really sure, but I will look over to make sure that aliens are added sparingly and not indiscriminantly.
Because I'm thinking there shouldn't be one. After all there are only three wielders, and I doubt any of us are going to be unlocking the master code anytime soon. (though you can Definitely count on Zaran trying out all sorts of combinations)

8 down, 2 to go

@Outlaw-SSS Read the rules and use mine and Tyrannt's apps for reference.

@Crow -inhales- excuse me for just a second

@TyranntX you know i keep forgetting that.... anyway off to edit i just need yo vent some more to clear my head

(Start at 0:39)

@TyranntX you know i keep forgetting that.... anyway off to edit i just need yo vent some more to clear my head

(Start at 0:39)

Goodluck with that, your arsenal is looking pretty good to btw. But I think we are only allowed to have 5 canon aliens... you have 6

Goodluck with that, your arsenal is looking pretty good to btw. But I think we are only allowed to have 5 canon aliens... you have 6

For your selection of ten aliens to start with, the maximum number of canonical aliens allowed is 5.

You are correct about that. 5 canon aliens max according to the above rule.

Alright I'll fix it....

Looks like once outlaw is done all we will need is some villains (and I got plenty of those planned)

I got a few too...

I got two characters planned, both brothers. One's a Plumber of Magister rank and the other is some sort of antagonist, very likely a space pirate after the Omnitrix.

They'll both be this species. I'll take a while to decide what kind of birds I want them to be. Thinking of making the space pirate a menacing, gun-wielding owl. Head-turning is pretty menacing.

Reactions: TyranntX
I got two characters planned, both brothers. One's a Plumber of Magister rank and the other is some sort of antagonist, very likely a space pirate after the Omnitrix.

They'll both be this species. I'll take a while to decide what kind of birds I want them to be. Thinking of making the space pirate a menacing, gun-wielding owl. Head-turning is pretty menacing.

Here's a question... Will VILGAX be in this? Can't do anything Ben 10 without him (He's like the staple in the realm of Ben 10 villains)

Also I just sent you a PM about my villains, would like to talk about them when ever possible

Here's a question... Will VILGAX be in this? Can't do anything Ben 10 without him (He's like the staple in the realm of Ben 10 villains)

Yeah, he will eventually. I've got something special planned for him.

Also I just sent you a PM about my villains, would like to talk about them when ever possible

I know that.

I can tell just from what villains will be taking place (and what I have planned) that the Paranormal Club is going to have one hectic school year

A lot of these Bounty Hunters will be of species from the later parts of Omniverse, most of which are canonically unnamed. I'm going to throw in my own species names, and maybe we can discuss some too, but we've got to make these names sound as fancy and scientific as possible. Can't make it too simple.

Astrodactyl's species will be a Pturbosaurian, since that's kinda-sorta close to official. Not that it matters since none of the Bounty Hunters will come from Terradino. Or Apploplexia.

There are also species not listed on the wiki but on other sources. Jury Rigg's species and Eatle's species for instance to have official names.

And we'll need to avoid putting -sapien on everything. I mean, we can put it on one or two of these guys.