Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
i need help filling up my omnitrix

i need help filling up my omnitrix

Well @Crow and I gave you an idea for an aquatic brainy type... You could also try looking at my and Crow's for ideas, and when all else fails... pick an animal, base it off another alien from something else... and build off hat... kind of like what I did with the Arians

It's so painful being Idle on an OoC. We have been wait ind days for a look at the Villains and other's Apps, still no sign of them... At this rate I may just use the OLD OoC app as a base and edit them when they are put up. Because nearly a week is just ridiculous XD

I was going to put it up much later-er but I just whipped it up.

Also, a little something: There's going to be a 'slightly more neutral, more Japanese' version of the Anur System, the Ayakashi system, planned. We're going to the actual Anur system eventually, so I'm seeing things out to make sure that the arcs aren't too similiar.

• Love
Reactions: TyranntX
I was going to put it up much later-er but I just whipped it up.

Also, a little something: There's going to be a 'slightly more neutral, more Japanese' version of the Anur System, the Ayakashi system, planned. We're going to the actual Anur system eventually, so I'm seeing things out to make sure that the arcs aren't too similiar.

In all seriousness though, prepare your self, HUGE set of characters coming your way... Starting with the Villians.

RaptorHumanoid.jpg

"Beg to your god for mercy, but I have to warn you... I don't listen to weaklings"​

Name: Raxxus Bunbruut (Rax-Sus Von-Brute)
Role in Story: Antagonist
Species: Arian
Home Planet: Arus
Personality: A brutal savage compared to most arians, and has little to no regard for mercy. He tends to do things by him self, and is NOT a team player. He HATES humans, with a burning fury. Very greedy, selfish, and self-absorbed. EXTRAMLY condescending to anything that ISN'T an arian.

History: Raxxus was always a loner, even back on Arus. How ever, while most of his kind lived to protect... He found much more pleasure in destruction, not to mention he was much more gutsy choosing to live the life of a cyborg. After causing a great deal of damage in his home town of Yinmirri, King Balbane himself banished him from arian space to live out the rest of his life in poisoned in Incarsicon (That prison form Secret of the Omnitrix... also Spelling?). But Raxxus had other plans. Using his advanced superior intellect, he tricked the guards responsible with transporting him there to free him... needless to say they didn't get to live for very long after that. With little to no reason to head back to the arian kingdom, and with the freedom and resources to go anywhere he wanted to in the universe, He decided to go on an all out destruction spree! Starting on Earth! Now he Runs Rampant with little to no one to challenge him.... or maybe not, that is if some one is brave enough (or rather fool enough) to challenge him.

Appearance:As you see in the image, but has long sliver feathers growing our from the back of his head). he also has thumbs. Is 2.0574 meters tall and weighs 408.233 Kilograms

Equipment:

keep in mind that Raxxus's limbs and tail are interchangeable. And that each of his weapons are located in a different body part

Bio-plasmic retractable claws (one on each hand)
Bio-plasma talons (on one each foot)
Energy Rifle (Right Forearm)
Energy Saber (Right Wrist)
Plasma launcher (Left Arm)
Arian Heat Gun (Basically a plasma assault rifle left wrist)
Death Laser (Tail)
Shredder gun (a Plasma mini gun, left leg)
Grenade launcher (Right knee)
Level 40 Force field (only works against projectiles, after a sufficient blow it will need time to recharge)
An Artificial Intelligence Named V.E.G.A (Inside an eye piece attached to the side of Raxxus's head)

Skills & Abilities:

Extremely Advanced Weaponry (most of witch are part of him)
Arian Physiology Powers (He is SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than Zaran, being able to chuck a large tank over a 10 story building)
Electricity Manipulation (in the sense of controlling electro-plasmic discharges that occasionally emit from his cyborg)
Extremely Advanced Intelligence (IQ is unknown, but it is rumored that he is smarter than Azmuth)
Infatuation Immunity (can't feel attraction to anything)

Motives: Raxxus has what is known on Arus as, "Malsyndrome". a mental disorder that drastically increases aggression. And in this instance is what drives him to destroy everything he sees, Solely for kicks.

Other Information: He is known through out the universe as a Terrorist... but some dare even call him a monster.

zy9210_zpsc16b5275.jpg

Name: Chaos
Role in Story: Antagonist (Albeit a trouble maker)
Species: Human.
Home Planet: Earth
Personality: Silly, goofy, and very condescending. LOVES to cause trouble just for the fun of it, and strives for chaos.

History: Chaos is one of The Six Magi of Anarchy. A powerful circle of wizards who aspires to conquer the world. Alone they are devastating, but together they are nigh unstoppable. He and the other magi were closing in on victory, until one day... A shape-shifter challenged them to a duel. They mocked him at first, but they weren't going to let some child stand in their way. However, this child was smarter than they thought, as they chose to take the form of a gorgon to turn them all to stone. It was thought that they would remain that way for all eternity, but the magic of chaos has a way of bending the rules...

Appearance: As you see in the image, has a very tall Wizards hat. is 1.8288 meters tall, the hat is even taller

Equipment: Sometimes has a magic staff

Skills & Abilities:

Mastery of magic powers
Minor space bending (In the sense of making portals and anomalies)
Minor reality warping (In the sense of breaking physics and defying logic)
4th wall awareness?

Motives: Chaos just wants to have fun and cause mayhem
Other Information: Is Currently a Statue

spider_girl_by_empty191-d5cl7xn.jpg

sad_anime_girl_by_shikaslover-d4sr9ju.png

Name: Driida
Species: Ardarian
Home Planet: Unknown
Personality: Seductive, flirty, and only slightly dishonest.

History: Driida comes from a planet of spider like creatures known as as the Arricide. 80% them are born female, and it's the females that are often considered to be the most dangerous. Driida is no different, and uses her powers to seduct her way out of any problems that get in the way of her goals. To most of the universe she is a vicious carnivorous predator, but to Earth, she is Singing Sensation Yumi Yamori

Appearance:

True Form - As you see in the image, though her true form has 4 arms and has blue skin, her hair is also white in her true form. is 1.5748 Meters Tall

Human Form- exactly as you see. is 1.5748 meters tall

Equipment: None

Skills & Abilities:

Siren Song (only works on males, constructs and reptiles are immune regardless of Gender)
Spider Powers
life draining

Motives: Driida's race thrives on feeding on male organisms, though she can survive by other means of sustenance she prefers hunting her usual prey.

Other Information: Despite primarily feeding on males, many females are also fans of her music... and if there just aren't enough men to go around she won't hesitate to feed on them IF she is desperate enough.

anime_fav634.jpg

Name: Lucy Aundre

Species: Human.

Home Planet: Earth

Personality: Clever, Deceptive, Seductive, Obsessive in her goals, Cruel

History: Professor Lucy Aundre strives for only one goal in life, To create the Ultimate Life Form. As a scientist in Genetics this feat is more than possible for some one like her, however what she has in mind from doing this is not what you'd expect. Lucy thinks that with this advancement in science she could resurrect the two people she cherishes most... Her late husband Luke, and Her deceased son Derek. But making a super being is no picnic, especially when you do not have the materials to do so. Thankful she is very resourceful and what ever she manages to gain or "borrow" she easily finds a use for. Little dose she know, she is about to get the breakthroughs she has been waiting for her whole life.

Appearance: same as the image, but with glasses. 1.6764 Meters Tall, and weighs 49.8952 killograms

Equipment: None, but she lets her creations do the fighting for her

Skills & Abilities:

Masters Degree in a wide verity of sciences
Highly Intelligent
Great deductive skills

Motives: Lucy has made a deal with a very big name company, Create the Ultimate Life Form. If she succeeds, they promise to share some of their own research with her so she can resurrect her Husband and son.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not done yet, time for some SOLDIERS!

corus__the_mighty_lizard_by_kevindragon-d4i4coo.jpg

Name: Balabar Burr

Role in Story: Fleet commander of the Intergalactic Armada. Allied with the Plumbers

Personality: Intelligent, Commanding, Threatening to those who even think to bring harm to his own people and family, Cunning, caring of his troops and family. often sarcastic when trying to be humorous.

History: As King Balbane's first son, it was clear from Balabar's birth that he would be destined for great things. Growing up within the royal territories Balabar displayed great skills as a soldier as well as a leader. King Balbane saw this for him self and deemed it wise to send him off to the Arian combat academy for training. Needless to say Balabar was the top of his class and not only graduated at the record age of 14 but was enlisted in the Inter Galactic Armada two years later. Balabar quickly ascended through the ranks eventually landing himself the position as commander of the entire fleet! Balabar cares for every member of his legion and would never dream of leaving a man, woman, Construct, or genderless being in it behind. Balabar has never lost a battle or war in his entire campaign as a commander, little dose he know... he is about to be a part of something big!

Appearance: No... He doesn't wear a loin cloth... Balabar wears Captain class Arian Armor ... even his tail is armored. He also wheres a blue cape with the symbol of the royal family on the back. and instead of spines he has vibrant feathers on the back of his head styled as a mane. 2.286 Meters tall (tail just as long) and weighs 204.117 Kilograms

Equipment: A wide Array of Arian weaponry, level 45 War armor, Hollo-map, a MASSIVE army, and ... a Rock Star T-Shirt?

Skills & Abilities:

-Arian Physiology powers (Given his vast combat experience and age, strong enough to light an Battleship over his head) [Remember he IS a warrior/soldier so he would be in a lot more combat situations where he would get injured and thus get stronger]
-Advanced military training
-Avid Swimmer
-Dexterity in both melee and ranged weapons
-High Deductive skills
-Fluent in 10000 different languages. ( in a multi-species army, its good to to be multi-lingual)

Motives: As The commander of the Inter-Galactic Armada, Balabar strives to "keep the peace" where ever he is needed. be it as a Plumber or as a soldier.

Other: Although he IS a plumber, his primary duties are to the Armada.

Hey crow... you never got to meet them did you? well HERE THEY ARE!

ZARAN'S OTHER BROTHERS!

devilraptor___commission_by_carolzilla-d8wxbnl.png

Name: Xoxxus Burr (Zok-sus Boor)

Role in Story: Vice commander of the Intergalactic Armada. Allied with the Plumbers

Rank: Major (I don't know the plummer ranks so I'll just wing it for now)

Personality: Eager, Tenacious, and sometimes reckless. Not nearly as friendly as the other Burr brothers, but isn't really vicious.

History: The Second son of the great king Balbane, Xoxxus had always felt as if he was in the shadow of Balabar. He seemed to be better than he was at everything, granted he himself also had potential but it wasn't as great as the first born.However, this by no means made him jealous, in fact he was proud of his elder brother. Happy to see him surpass every challenge that stood in his wake, and in doing so inspired him to push him self even further. Thanks to these efforts Xoxxus as been places as second in command of the IGA, a position he obtained six months after Balabar became the fleet commander. Now he and the others criuse through the universe, putting evil in it's place.

Appearance: He wears special drop forces armor, and only wears the helmet on missions and in combat. 2.1 Meters tall (tail just as long) and weighs 202.1 Kilograms

Equipment: Arian Heat Rifle, His Armor of choice, Hollo-map, and... A Zune?

Skills & Abilities:

Arian Physiology powers (Not as strong as Balabar, but stronger than Raxxus)
Advanced military training
Avid Swimmer
Dexterity in both melee and ranged weapons
High Deductive skills

Motives: As a warrior of the Armada, Xoxxus strives to "keep the peace" where ever he is needed. be it as a Plumber or as a soldier.

Other: Although he IS a plumber, his primary duties are to the Armada. He also ONLY speaks Arian.

These last two SHARE a CS, why? Because the final two brothers are IDENTICAL TWINS! :D

(I can't find one with two, so they share an image since they are twins)
raptor_by_white_catta-d34x02l.jpg

Name: Giera and Tiera Burr (Gear-ra)(Teer-ra)

Role in Story: Balabar's Honor Guards. Allied with the Plumbers. Soldiers of the IGA

Rank: Sargent (I don't know the plummer ranks so I'll just wing it for now)

Personality: They are both enthusiastic, and very optimistic. They seldom disagree on anything, and would put their lies on the line to protect anyone in their family.

History: Commonly refereed as "The Twins", these two have done everything together ever since they hatched. including enlisting in the Armada. although it took them a bit longer than their older brothers, they still got to stand along side Balabar as his honor guard. One may thin that it's rare that they ever see combat, they'd be wrong... they see just as much action (and much carnage) as all the other soldiers.

Appearance: They wear Arian Light armor, both are 2 Meters tall (tail just as long) and weighs 200 Kilograms.

Giera has yellow and gold feathers fashioned in a Mohawk while Tiera has his in a ponytail... this is so people can tell them apart.

Equipment: Arian Pulse Rifles for the both of them, Their choice in armor, And... Manga? (they each are reading different stories)

Skills & Abilities:

Arian Physiology powers (Not as strong as Raxxus , but stronger than Zaran)
Advanced military training
Avid Swimmer
Dexterity in both melee and ranged weapons
High Deductive skills

Motives: As warriors of the Armada, The Twins strive to "keep the peace" where ever he is needed. be it as a Plummer or as a soldier. the often Finnish each others sentences and also at the same time.

Other: Although he IS a plumber, his primary duties are to the Armada. He also ONLY speaks Arian.

And that's enough Asians for me.... How about a FULL time plummer?

(No image, just your typical galvan)

Name: Kreen

Role in Story: Plumber

Species: Galvan

Home Planet: Galvan Prime

Personality: He is quite irritable, and often very grumpy.

History: Kreen was accepted into the plummers roughly 30 years ago thanks to his intelligence. However those around him have the tenancy to doubt him even though he is seldom wrong on his research and information, and this tends to grind his gears more than anything. and now that rumor (or fact? Do they know about this?) of 10 more omnitrxi have been scattered all over the earth, he feels just a bit fearful that they may fall into irresponsible hands. Especially now with all sorts of hectic stuff happening all over his division in Japan.

Appearance: They where a science division plummer uniform at all times, and have whiskers like a short mustache. they are 0.2794 meters tall.

Equipment: Nothing outside from whats available around the base

Skills & Abilities:

Galvan intelligence
Expert mechanical and automotive expertise
Expert in many different Science fields

Motives: With the likes of alien criminals and even rumor of a terrorist running amok, Kreen felt it was admirable and honorable for him to join the cause to help the plumbers fight back. even if he isn't much of a powerhouse

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHEW! that's it for me for the time being... maybe as time goes on or if I think of anything else I'll add more. I'll do what ever needs fixing (if there is anything) later. right now I would like to see what you think @Crow , also dose Zaran need any changing? You forgot to add him to the cast so that's why I ask

Last edited:
'Protagonist' is what the club members are. No other chaps can have that title.

'Protagonist' is what the club members are. No other chaps can have that title.

Alright fixed. anything else? or was that everything?

@Outlaw-SSS how's that omnitrix coming along? Come to think of it, your's isn't done either @Crow

I guess I'll just throw Polaron and Legend Slayer in then. Maybe having five fliers isn't too bad.

I guess I'll just throw Polaron and Legend Slayer in then. Maybe having five fliers isn't too bad.

Great, now we just need to help @Outlaw-SSS with their's.

Also, I just finished fixing the IGA characters. Whats the consensus now? Good? Bad? Something need fixing?

Therw's a lot to go through in one post., I can't give my answer too soon.

Therw's a lot to go through in one post., I can't give my answer too soon.

Yeah sorry about that, my imagination kind of got the better of me... I'll cool it with characters for now so you can have a look at them all.

locust_man_by_spudcreations-d57ejkv.jpg

My sources aren't the best places for Anthropomorphic animals. I'm looking for pictures of a humanoid that has the traits of 'grasshoppers, crickets, locusts and wetas', maybe a bit of mantis too.

I guess Fakemon dexes on Deviantart could help... I mean, they have all kinds of four-limbed arthropods, which fit Crashhopper's description.

How about this for a [Crashhopper's species] Bounty Hunter?
_009_vehemantis___fakemon_dex_by_lorenzolivrieri-d8ltoxw.jpg

(Yeah I'm probably entering the stealing territory)

This, on the other hand, will be our Owlman Bounty Hunter. Quite the spook!
owlman_by_makkon.jpg

owlman

@Crow I like the "Locust man" one. Reminds me of Imperfect Cell. As for Owlman, go for it I think It's a great Idea!

also I think the fakemon would work for a whole different species of alien

Edit: I hate repeating words

Last edited:
That Fakemon is based on a Mantos Shrimp. I was thinking of making the Crashhopper Bounty Hunter have a Mantis Shrimp motif.

Nothing I can find for a Ball Weevil Bounty Hunter save for pictures of Ball Weevil himself. Guess I'll have to do my share of editing on a picture of Ball Weevil.

That Fakemon is based on a Mantos Shrimp. I was thinking of making the Crashhopper Bounty Hunter have a Mantis Shrimp motif.

Nothing I can find for a Ball Weevil Bounty Hunter save for pictures of Ball Weevil himself. Guess I'll have to do my share of editing on a picture of Ball Weevil.

Well just my thoughts on the matter. Hope @Outlaw-SSS finishes their CS soon. Do we really need 5 players to start or will we be okay with just the four of us?

All i need is help with the aliens cuz when i look up pics for them, i get a bunch of nsfw stuff -_- seriously....