Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Outlaw-SSS Check the other apps to see what 'Omnitrix Position' means.

I sort of meant stuff like this when I said slime girl, but your Goop is cool too, series-loyal and close to how Derrick J Wyatt might've designed a Gwen 10 Goop during his time working with Ben 10 Omniverse.

Last edited:
@Outlaw-SSS Check the other apps to see what 'Omnitrix Position' means.

I sort of meant stuff like this when I said slime girl, but your Goop is cool too, series-loyal and close to how Derrick J Wyatt might've designed a Gwen 10 Goop during his time working with Ben 10 Omniverse.

Speaking of, how is your omnitrix coming along? Have you decided what to keep and what to change?

Speaking of, how is your omnitrix coming along? Have you decided what to keep and what to change?

Alright, I've decided on:

Crystal Skull
Leviathan
Desert Eagle
Hecate
Astaroth
Alucard
Killing Time
Battlecruiser

I am deciding between:
Legend Slayer
Polaron
Murder

I might just go with one of these three options and make one more new alien altogether.

Digging deeper down the rabbit hole, I did find my older ideas, such as Funny Bone, a very huge skeleton alien, probably as big as Way Big, and two aliens that came in a set - a Chochinobake-based alien and a Funayurei-based one. The latter two would be great, but they need to come in a set.

You seem interested in offering help. What ideas have you in mind for a possible new alien?

Alright, I've decided on:

Crystal Skull
Leviathan
Desert Eagle
Hecate
Astaroth
Alucard
Killing Time
Battlecruiser

I am deciding between:
Legend Slayer
Polaron
Murder

I might just go with one of these three options and make one more new alien altogether.

Digging deeper down the rabbit hole, I did find my older ideas, such as Funny Bone, a very huge skeleton alien, probably as big as Way Big, and two aliens that came in a set - a Chochinobake-based alien and a Funayurei-based one. The latter two would be great, but they need to come in a set.

You seem interested in offering help. What ideas have you in mind for a possible new alien?

Other than The Arian race (and that one for my 11th alien, and all the aliens I came up with), I do have one more Idea. It's based off the Cybertronians, only they have 3 forms instead of just one (one for traveling over land, air, and sea. I call the the Autotrons, and They do live in the milkyway (unlike the Arians who are a rarity). I COULD offer an Arian to a slot, but I rather have that idea be for alien number 11 or up for people as I want them to see Zaran's true form first.

Edit: Speaking of Arians it seems like you are back on PC, so mind telling me what you think of my Wielder before adding them to the cast list?

I'm actually still on mobile.

Battlecruiser is quite literally a... battlecruiser, equipped with rocket boosters and missiles and all that, that's machine and vehicle physiology covered. Might feel a bit overlappy with an Autotron, and Leviathan's already my flier and swimmer.

The idea could be used for an NPC Omnitrix wielder.

I'm actually still on mobile.

Battlecruiser is quite literally a... battlecruiser, equipped with rocket boosters and missiles and all that, that's machine and vehicle physiology covered. Might feel a bit overlappy with an Autotron, and Leviathan's already my flier and swimmer.

The idea could be used for an NPC Omnitrix wielder.

Well again, I COULD offer an Arian. I'm just a bit torn as to weather or not I should. Or if you are even interested in having one. If not for it's Strength then definitely it's Intellect

In terms of whether you should, it's up to you, but it'd be a good idea.

In terms of interest, I already do have a smarts alien in the form of Hecate, but I guess I can consider if we close in to an Intergalactic Federation arc.

Reactions: TyranntX
In terms of whether you should, it's up to you, but it'd be a good idea.

In terms of interest, I already do have a smarts alien in the form of Hecate, but I guess I can consider if we close in to an Intergalactic Federation arc.

You know what, to hell with it. I trust you with one, so go for it if you'd like. I think it may be of use if we ever have an arc that helps Zaran with his memory. Also what you said is pretty cool to

*Nim Is sipping some lemonade and wondering if he should even ask if any villains at all would be using magic, as he isn't overly familiar with the two groups of enemies that were mentioned earlier.*

*Nim Is sipping some lemonade and wondering if he should even ask if any villains at all would be using magic, as he isn't overly familiar with the two groups of enemies that were mentioned earlier.*
I actually have an idea for a magic using villain

Reactions: Nim

There'll be magic-using villains with similarities to Hex and Charmcaster.

I actually have an idea for a magic using villain

Hmm... what have you in mind? My idea involved a magic-using alien, specifically an Incantasapien(Touko's Hecate), which can pass as human. Maybe you have a magic-using human villain in mind?

Reactions: TyranntX and Nim
There'll be magic-using villains with similarities to Hex and Charmcaster.

Hmm... what have you in mind? My idea involved a magic-using alien, specifically an Incantasapien(Touko's Hecate), which can pass as human. Maybe you have a magic-using human villain in mind?

It's more along the lines of Mumbo (From the DC universe) and Discord (I think you know where he's from). They look human, but their expertise with magic makes it seem not so.

So uh... would THIS^^^ be okay to do for a villain?

A fun-loving, magic-using villain? An experience with that guy would be quite a blast, and such ways would certainly attract... a lot of attention, enough to reach the club.

Maybe like Discord, he could be sealed at first, unsealed, sealed and unsealed repeatedly, which could be an explanation as to why we don't face his antics so many times in a row.

A fun-loving, magic-using villain? An experience with that guy would be quite a blast, and such ways would certainly attract... a lot of attention, enough to reach the club.

Maybe like Discord, he could be sealed at first, unsealed, sealed and unsealed repeatedly, which could be an explanation as to why we don't face his antics so many times in a row.

Question, can you read minds through the internet? Like IRL? Because that's exactly what I had planned XD. I'd get to work on him, but I need to see the Character Sheet for Villains. Glad you like it though

I can already imagine that Mana would accidently unseal him one time while experimenting with the "Sorceress Book"

I can already imagine that Mana would accidently unseal him one time while experimenting with the "Sorceress Book"

Maybe, though the character I have in mind is wicked skilled with magic. Let's say your character is level 10, he would be some where in this ball park. (yes I'm kind of exaggerating it but he's still going to b going some pretty crazy stuff)

(Gee I really have a bad habit of double posting)

@Crow So um... are you still on mobile device? because I'd like to make the rest of my characters if you don't mind, also Zaran still needs to be added to the cast list.

@Outlaw-SSS Your omnitrix looks like it's coming together, just let us know if you need any help finishing it

Wait, your app was incomplete? Which parts need completion?

Yeah I'm still on mobile.

Wait, your app was incomplete? Which parts need completion?

Yeah I'm still on mobile.

He is finished, you just said you needed to review him one more time before you add him to the cast :)

Last edited: