Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@TyranntX your app's much better now with the elaboration. I'll do a full-er review before putting it on the cast list.

@TyranntX your app's much better now with the elaboration. I'll do a full-er review before putting it on the cast list.
Looking forward to your input, I'll also be working on a few villains as I have just thought of two new ones along with the one I am transfering.

Keep the villains on your tabs first, I have yet to make the 'Other Characters' app. The differences to the base app are slight.

Keep the villains on your tabs first, I have yet to make the 'Other Characters' app. The differences to the base app are slight.

Will do, So any idea when this thing will begin?

• Useful
Reactions: TyranntX
I've got my aliens planned out already, actually. The ones I'm definitely including next are Astaroth, Alucard and my Cyberion Battlecruiser.

The other three, still deciding between by selection. Astaroth, Battlecruiser, Hecate and Crystal Skull would make four fliers, so I'm a little iffy about going with a fifth flier like Polaron or Murder.

Outlaw, if you need any help or suggestions with your aliens, feel free to ask.

I've got my aliens planned out already, actually. The ones I'm definitely including next are Astaroth, Alucard and my Cyberion Battlecruiser.

The other three, still deciding between by selection. Astaroth, Battlecruiser, Hecate and Crystal Skull would make four fliers, so I'm a little iffy about going with a fifth flier like Polaron or Murder.

Outlaw, if you need any help or suggestions with your aliens, feel free to ask.

Question, would it be possible for an alien to be part of the omnitrix if it is synthetic? as in it was created by another race (albeit as a Bi product). Because if so that's a rundown of the origin of my 11th alien... i'm just asking in advance before I flesh it out a bit more

@Crow

rmx-ben-10_o_2288651.jpg

Question, would it be possible for an alien to be part of the omnitrix if it is synthetic? as in it was created by another race (albeit as a Bi product). Because if so that's a rundown of the origin of my 11th alien... i'm just asking in advance before I flesh it out a bit more

As long as they're sentient and have DNA(or nucleic acids in general) through some rhyme or reason, they're valid.

One of Touko's aliens are an entire race of sentient starships.

And yeah, Ben scanned Supergirl in a crossover RP I was in.

As long as they're sentient and have DNA(or nucleic acids in general) through some rhyme or reason, they're valid.

One of Touko's aliens are an entire race of sentient starships.

And yeah, Ben scanned Supergirl in a crossover RP I was in.

Here's an odd thought, what if Ben could transform into a Cybertronian?

Here's an odd thought, what if Ben could transform into a Cybertronian?

They do have cybernucleic acid, which is still a nucleic acid. He definitely could.

@Crow so i can have one of her aliens be a saiyan? Or nah?

They do have cybernucleic acid, which is still a nucleic acid. He definitely could.

I don't know, I don'tthink the anatomy of a transformer was ever made canon

@Crow so i can have one of her aliens be a saiyan? Or nah?

Actually one of The Powers of the Arians is based of the Sayian race

gdi outlaw

No Saiyans, no Kryptonians, no Xenomorphsn, no Mass Effect races, you get the drill.

Only Ben 10 races or custom races.

I don't know, I don'tthink the anatomy of a transformer was ever made canon

Actually one of The Powers of the Arians is based of the Sayian race

There are different canons. I follow the Prime cartoon continuity, which brings up interesting things such as the T-Cog.

Yeah as long as Zaran doesn't go citybuster or planetbuster I'm good.

gdi outlaw

No Saiyans, no Kryptonians, no Xenomorphsn, no Mass Effect races, you get the drill.

Only Ben 10 races or custom races.

There are different canons. I follow the Prime cartoon continuity, which brings up interesting things such as the T-Cog.

Yeah as long as Zaran doesn't go citybuster or planetbuster I'm good.

NO arian has ever been THAT strong. At max, they lift a massive Star Cruiser... They can't fly or use energy attacks. All they CAN do is Be a Smart Ass, AND Kick Ass.

@TyranntX the what have who?

Arians, that's the Custom Race My Wielder is. And they have something similar to the Zenkia Boost (Spelling), albeit a nerfed version of it

@Crow well there go 99.9999999999% of all my alien ideas :/ back to the drawing board.