Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Not the brightest plan to come into a Ben 10 RP while thinking of making a Jojo character.

I do have a few ideas in mind.

So, up till which series of Ben 10 have you watched, Outlaw?

@TyranntX >_>

waVybi.gif

So um, mind the double post but... what villain factions do know for a fact will be in the RP? Just want to know what we'll be up against

Incurseans and the Cyberions will appear close to the end of the season.

There'll be a fair deal of Bounty Hunters, most of which are the same species as some of Ben's aliens. They come in all kinds of shapes and sizes. Be wary of the small ones, that I can say.

Reactions: TyranntX
Incurseans and the Cyberions will appear close to the end of the season.

There'll be a fair deal of Bounty Hunters, most of which are the same species as some of Ben's aliens. They come in all kinds of shapes and sizes. Be wary of the small ones, that I can say.

Great, with them and the OC Villains we come up with we should be having tons of adventures :)

@Crow alien force, when he's a teenager

@Crow alien force, when he's a teenager

In a prior rendition of this RP, there is at least one instance of Goop being depicted as a slime girl. I kind of liked the idea.

If you take this idea, that's 2 aliens down and 8 to go.

@Outlaw-SSS you can also have upto 5 canon aliens. so if you chose to do that you are down to 4 aliens left

@Crow hmmmmmm i forgot what goop can do :/

@TyranntX oh yeaaaaaahhhh now i remember

Can i make up at least one alien that has jojo powers?

Goop

Goop is made of goop and has an anti-gravity projector to allow him to move about freely. Without it, Earth's gravity will pull him down and leave him stuck to the ground.

@TyranntX oh yeaaaaaahhhh now i remember

Can i make up at least one alien that has jojo powers?

That depends on how said powers work. How do they work? What purpose do they have for the natural physiology of the alien.

@Crow Hmmmmm nothing crazy like dio's, kira's or Josuke's more like jotaro, just raw pummeling strength and speed punching, it serves as a defensive mechanism to prevent being hit by anything in any direction.

Last edited:
I guess I'll see how it works and maybe do a semi-review when you get that alien in particular up.

I guess I'll see how it works and maybe do a semi-review when you get that alien in particular up.

Speaking of, what's the verdict on Zaran now? You said you would do that before adding him to the cast list, but never gave any input

I'm still using my phone. I can only do full reviews on computer.

I'm still using my phone. I can only do full reviews on computer.
Alright then, Keep me posted. I'm logging off for the night. Looking forward to the aliens you two come up with for your characters. And I hope to make my other Char's soon (Mainly to add Zaran's Brothers to the lore... Aaaaand to bulId the IGA).

Also indecently, will there be time skips? Like what the franchise did? And of so how big a gap are we talking?
(If not then it could definitely make for a good continuation of the story)

And on the note of seasons, how many do you have planed? I'll stay for its entirety, just curious is all

Also indecently, will there be time skips? Like what the franchise did? And of so how big a gap are we talking?
(If not then it could definitely make for a good continuation of the story)

There will be no major time skips.

And on the note of seasons, how many do you have planed? I'll stay for its entirety, just curious is all

I've decided on things for two seasons, but there's a good chance there'll be a third.