Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

I've also noticed your character is missing skills and abilities. You might wanna add that too, otherwise they're gonna seem pretty useless.

• Love
Reactions: TyranntX
History on who and abilities on who? Rio?

Alright then gimme a moment.

Also was ALL if that really necessary? I don't mean to beat a dead horse but it just feels like festivus, i know i screwed up but really? I'm picking up the pace, I'm making up for lost time. Was ALL of THAT really necessary?

Also was ALL if that really necessary? I don't mean to beat a dead horse but it just feels like festivus, i know i screwed up but really? I'm picking up the pace, I'm making up for lost time. Was ALL of THAT really necessary?
Well if it meant getting you to make the changes you need to make... then yeah it was... we aren't trying to be "Super Mean" but sometimes a push is what people need

Considering how long it took you to pick up the pace, yeah. If I were GM I'd have free'd up the spot you had clogged long before. Honestly you're pretty lucky Crow is so lenient.

Moving on then, I've finished. Anything else, let me know. I need a drink.

@Outlaw-SSS

Just need a little length on personality and we're good for that most part.

For your aliens...

Nightmare's Energy Beams are a feat only shown in uncloaked Ghostfreak, while you are using a cloaked Ghostfreak. I guess I can overlook that, seeing as this is an RP occuring in a different canon, and isn't too far-fetched. 'Movable eye' is a feat where Ectonurites shift their eyes along the lines of their second skin layer.

Well, your aliens are pretty powerful, so for Gigadragoon, it'd be a good idea to insert some form of weakness in the Other section. Strong, powerful, durable and fast with a heavy size advantage. For most other aliens I can intepret weaknesses as lacking in a certain feat. Even Alien X and Way Big have some semblance of weakness. Also I don't think 'twice the size of earth' is enough for inhabitants the size of our the moon. Just saying.

The same can be said for Reaper. It's much more fair-game than Gigadragoon, but still.

Ah, ok.

Well i had an idea for Gigadragoon, another race of kaiju aliens spit out an orb of pure energy called the oxygen destroyer, it makes a wide 4 mile radius area oxygen baren for 10 weeks. This will cripple its armor. Or if that's overkill i can make him weak to sulfiric acid but then again they would need a lot to cripple him.... a nuke? Like let's say 4 megatons?

I could remove the radiation immunity from reaper, since Japan still has some heavily irradiated areas.

they would need a lot to cripple him.... a nuke? Like let's say 4 megatons?
Crow may have different opinions, but 'kryptonite'(A rare substance, or large quantity of a substance, that nobody could possibly have on them at random) is not a viable weakness for anything, as it's saying "this thing is immortal unless you happen to fall under this extremely slim and unlikely scenario."

Crow may have different opinions, but 'kryptonite'(A rare substance, or large quantity of a substance, that nobody could possibly have on them at random) is not a viable weakness for anything, as it's saying "this thing is immortal unless you happen to fall under this extremely slim and unlikely scenario."

Yeah Take Heat Blast for example. He can't use his fire powers when he's wet

Radiation is very common, there's even such a thing as depleted uranium bullets. They could shatter their armor integrity. Or electricity, ironic since it's a lightning breathing 3 headed dragon but still. Hmmm water could distort it's electric charge but it's still massive in size, like reptiles his skin will absorb water, maybe that could weigh him down?

Radiation is very common
I don't know about you, but I generally don't wander around with deadly radiation. I'm pretty sure 95% of the earths populace has the same opinion on that matter. O.o

Radiation is very common, there's even such a thing as depleted uranium bullets. They could shatter their armor integrity. Or electricity, ironic since it's a lightning breathing 3 headed dragon but still. Hmmm water could distort it's electric charge but it's still massive in size, look ke reptiles hus skin will absorb water, maybe that could weigh him down?

True that Radiation is common, but you know that it takes a lot of it to be anywhere close to be dangerous to even humans right?

@Outlaw-SSS

On regards to the earlier matter, I read through this thing and what has been said has been said. To tell the truth, I had some doubt that you

If you were playing a non-Omnitrix wielder role

Ah, ok.

Well i had an idea for Gigadragoon, another race of kaiju aliens spit out an orb of pure energy called the oxygen destroyer, it makes a wide 4 mile radius area oxygen baren for 10 weeks. This will cripple its armor. Or if that's overkill i can make him weak to sulfiric acid but then again they would need a lot to cripple him.... a nuke? Like let's say 4 megatons?

I could remove the radiation immunity from reaper, since Japan still has some heavily irradiated areas.

Yeah Take Heat Blast for example. He can't use his fire powers when he's wet

Just like Neo said. I mentioned Way Big because Way Big has a sensitive fin. A weak spot on giant monsters, as one might call it.

I'd say Sulfuric acid's alright if he weren't superlarge. Ultimately, you need to take into account that he's pretty huge. Most of your suggestions would be A-OK if he were a lot smaller.

What about water making him heavier? Japan is prone to tropical storms and is water locked.

What about water making him heavier? Japan is prone to tropical storms and is water locked.
What would this do exactly?
Would the weight make it impossible for him to move? Because, otherwise this seems like a disadvantage for others? Accidentally get him wet/fight in rainy weather, and all of a sudden squishing get's much easier than it already was.