Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

@TyranntX yeah, sorry I'm kind of in mourning but I'll try to finish my character sheet

My condolences go out to you. :3 However, I do not think that any fair to make others wait on you. My heart goes out to you truly. And I wish you a fast recovery. I pray for you and your family at this time.

My condolences, Outlaw.

Wow...... i lost a friend but their not dead. Just gone..... mostly i feel guilty because in a way i feel like i took them for granted....

Wow...... i lost a friend but their not dead. Just gone..... mostly i feel guilty because in a way i feel like i took them for granted....

I know the feels. If want someone to talk to. I am a PM away. You still have my support. :)

I have to keep reminding myself of this so things like that don't hurt as much as before.

@TyranntX yeah, sorry I'm kind of in mourning but I'll try to finish my character sheet

I'm gonna sound like a bitch here, and I apologize, but seriously? The term 'mourning' is often used because someone close died. Not because you just lost a friend. To me it seems like, the way you brought it up, was to try and garner pity and an extension from Crow. This might not have been the case, and you might have just not realized how it sounded the first time, but there's a huge difference between mourning, and feeling bad because you lost a friend.
I do feel sorry that you lost your friend, and I hope you start to feel better, but you really should have chosen your words better. Sorry if I sound like a bitch here, but it's how I see it.

I'm gonna sound like a bitch here, and I apologize, but seriously? The term 'mourning' is often used because someone close died. Not because you just lost a friend. To me it seems like, the way you brought it up, was to try and garner pity and an extension from Crow. This might not have been the case, and you might have just not realized how it sounded the first time, but there's a huge difference between mourning, and feeling bad because you lost a friend.
I do feel sorry that you lost your friend, and I hope you start to feel better, but you really should have chosen your words better. Sorry if I sound like a bitch here, but it's how I see it.

Yeah I must say that kind of confused me as well.

-_- anyways i'm done with my character sheet.

ok i looked up the definition and I admit the phrasing was overkill. sorry.

-_- anyways i'm done with my character sheet.
Crow said you needed a history.
Not to mention, told you forever ago, which has been retold to you on multiple occasions and you seem to keep ignoring. Terran is a term for humans, and Gaia is a term for earth. You need new names for that race and planet. You've even been offered suggestions, but seem to have constantly ignored whenever this has been mentioned.
Also stated on multiple occasions by crow and others, Omnitrix position is where the omnitrix is located on that alien form, not the number it is listed as in the omnitrix.

I didn't ignore i misunderstood. There's a clear difference as in my phone is crap, my laptop is getting fixed and my home pc is constantly being used by everyone else so i accidentally skim over a few things out of being rushed to do other things.

I didn't ignore i misunderstood. There's a clear difference as in my phone is crap, my laptop is getting fixed and my home pc is constantly being used by everyone else so i accidentally skim over a few things out of being rushed to do other things.

Also not to be "That guy", but you still need omnitrix positions that aren't numbers

I'll get on it

I'll get on it

I'll be frank and say this; I been holding off on some information to give to Crow because I been waiting on your verdict. But there have been people here who have put the time and effort into their sheets. More than you have shown in a week. I do not think it is fair you continue stringing along Crow. And only half fixing your sheet. Half assing the work. I wanted to join this RP. I put the effort to show I wanted in this RP. I have something in the making with my PMs. I put in the work. And so has the others.

I'm going to be a bitch here, not even going to apologize this time.
If you don't have enough time to read a small post, and have to skim small posts. Don't have enough time to write a small history, Crow's not even the demanding about the history, so long as it's there, makes sense, and fits in the world. How are we supposed to trust that you'll have the time to actually read IC rp posts, and actually get responses up? Make some time. Tell your family you have a commitment, which signing up for a rp is as much a commitment as promising to meet a friend for lunch, and you need the computer for an hour or two every day.

35659c5b7a949ccc8dd08a481c54543f4a034a849dc4f1607a65006b8f703a31.jpg

I'm also going to make a comment on this habit of yours. I don't mind people who post memes once in a while, but you do it too often. Maybe the time you spend finding these should be put towards actually following through with your commitments? You do know that posting stuff like this is spam right? It's against the rules to flood a chat with irrelevant content, and memes are irrelevant.

Reactions: TyranntX
Maybe an RP forum isn't the best place for you if you can't keep up with whats going on OR keep to what the GM tells you. We gave you WEEKS to finish @Outlaw-SSS . Yet you keep blowing it off, I am finding it harder and harder to keep being nice. But at this point it's almost a chore. I am starting to wonder if you even are an adult user, because you seem a little bit irresponsible, And the Memes don't do you much justice either. I am able to make edits to this degree easy on my phone, so why can't you?

I said i was sorry, I'm trying to make up for all the time i wasted. I finished putting in the edits. I'm all caught up and have all the time in the world. This is literally all i have left, if you all would be so kind as to stop breaking my balls and call off the lynching mob. We can get ready for this rp. If there's anything else i need to do, don't hesitate to tell. Alright? It's all set, the rp can start on Monday with no delays. It's all done. Chillax. Slow your roll, take a breather, look a the birds, anything to calm down. Jesus, people make mistakes, people screw up and slack off. It's human nature.

You are still missing History, THEN you will be done