Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

I have the ever so slightest feeling that this isn't entirely true. :p

If you think hard and deep enough it'll be semi-obvious what she could be, but let's just say that she'll be somewhat important for a later arc.

Omniverse does what it can to reuse underused aliens, Ditto and the Halloween trio included.

It was really great to see the Halloween aliens back with regular use.

They were going to use ChamAlien in the lawyer episode. They could've given ChamAlien the power of full-on chameleon physiology to increase utility beyond invisible spy stuff.

I'm still not too fond of the names Frankenstrike and Snare-oh

I wasnt a big fan of those names or the new alien vamp name, Whampire.

m32VVQx.png

"Ready, aim, fire!"

Name:
Scaramanga

Chronologically 15 Earth years
Biologically equivalent to 30 human years.

Role in Story:
Bounty Hunter

Species:
Atrosine Scarabug
(Ball Weevil's Species)

Home Planet:
Atros
It is home to the indestructable, ever unhygienic Atrocians, the sanitary Scarabugs and the predatory Terrorantulas. While the slobbish Atrocians are social parasites that live in villages and slumd, and the hardworking Scarabugs are the ones who have advanced technology on this world.

Personality:
Scaramanga only has two things in mind as far as one can tell - profit and thrill.
He's willing to call truces, but only if it benefits him. Even then, he won't hestitate to doublecross if absolutely neccessary - as long as he gets what he wants.
In reality, he is desperate to get money - money to clear the debts that he has wrongfully burdened upon his family. He is cynical towards most of the world save for his family, and he drowns is cynicism and fear with the feeling of everything being a game.

History:
Scaramanga is a father of two grubs and a loving husband. Was a loving husband. He got himself in a lot of debt at some point. It is not known exactly why.
After being in debt, he started to become colder and more cynical. He picked up a job as an intergalactic bounty hunter to simmer him debts by accepting all kinds of jobs.
Hearing old stories of an ancient legend known as the Omnitrix, he decides to head to the planet Terra, known to us as Earth, for it was where the legend occured. Little did he realise, the ancient tales have manifested themselves as ten again. An artifact with so much potential and rarity would be worth a fortune, enough to clear his debts and put his family back in place again.

Appearance:
Scaramanga is a light shade of blue and is about the size of a house cat. His shape is the same as Ball Weevil. His eyes are similiar to that of a housefly.

Equipment:
Scaramanga has access to an alien spacecraft, as well as various weapons loaded onto it.
Scaramanga wears a protective plugsuit, capable of bouncing many attacks off, and also a helmet made from a hard-to-destroy solid material. This helmet comes with a full-body cloaking system, bending light to turn the user invisible.
Scaramanga's suit is often equipped with shoulder guns to fire lasers or concussives whenever convenient.
As a last resort, his 'Spider Gypsy', which is a black-hued robot that is shaped like and has the same size as a Terrorantula, is used. It has the same material as his helmet and has more firepower.

Skills & Abilities:
As a Scarabug, Scaramanga is capable of spitting adhesive plasma balls, before rolling them up and exploding them at opponents. These adhesives are used in place of ammo-based ones.
Scaramanga has very good balance, and will always land on his feet.
As an arthropod, he has an exoskeleton.
As an adult member of his species, he possesses flight. His wings are structured in the same way as a beetle. Only from a biological age equivalent to 20 human years do Scarabugs start to develop this ability.

Motives:
Scaramanga is out for rare artifacts, jobs that give good money, and jobs that give good money for rare artifacts. Right now, he has eyes on the Omnitrices. 'Only 10 in all of existence' is pretty rare, but there's always rarer.

Other Information:
N/A​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: TyranntX and Teiso
Damn it IWAKU, you're suppose to give me notifications! Anyway, nice sketch. Still looking forward to this

So um.. are we ready to begin? or are we still missing something?

EDIT: Also Thoughts on Raxxus? My plumber? Zaran's Brothers? I noticed you added more to the cast list (You spelled Zaran's last name wrong btw.)

So um.. are we ready to begin? or are we still missing something?
Still waiting on Outlaw, Monday is just around the corner though, be patient young padawan. Always wanted to say that, don't hate me :D

Reactions: TyranntX
Damn Scaramanga's colour scheme looks downright uh...

I like the colors.

I also like the colors.

The colors are fine, I also like the eyes

Looks handy dandy to me as well.

yeah maybe it's just the shading

@Outlaw-SSS
You have until Monday 2359 GMT +08 to complete your application.

yeah maybe it's just the shading

Perhaps you want to darken where the lines are? In colouring aren't you suppose to shade the darkest parts and follow the light.

@Crow

Also on a side note, You still have not corrected Zaran's last name on the Cast list... it's Burr, not Blurr.

I also noticed that you added Driida, Chaos, and Lucy to the villains list but not Raxxus.., Is there something that needs fixing?

I'll assume you haven't gotten to The other Burr family members as none of them are on the cast list along with my plumber.

(Also I'm sorry if I'm being annoying)

Yeah, it's just that I haven't gotten to them yet. Quite a lot of stuff to add and look over.

*jumps around like a bunny to make her presence known*

Can't wait to start. Monday is so far away hopefully outlaw finishes sooner :3

@TyranntX yeah, sorry I'm kind of in mourning but I'll try to finish my character sheet