Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

Things are goin well on my side, thanks for asking.

That's all good to head, I'm fine as well :)

i put in some changes on my character

Might want to fix those spoilers too.

They split and idk how to fix wven if i deleted stuff they'd still split

They split and idk how to fix wven if i deleted stuff they'd still split

They have to have the same alignment as the spoiler itself. just highlight everything and pick an alignment in the toolbar

doctor.jpg

Leon Timothy Scott

Role in the Story: School Nurse - NPC

Species: Human

Home Planet: Earth

Nationality: Caucasian - American

Appearance:

He's kind of cute for an adult. Don't say that out loud. A wild mess of black hair and dazzling blue eyes, the smell of tobacco. 1.75 meters tall. Though there seems to be some bags under his eyes. He speaks strange for a so called American.

Personality:

Leon's nice to everybody, he doesn't seem to have a mean spirit in him at all. The head of the school seems to compliment his desire to help the students ease their common ailments. Most of the student body likes him. Though a few Leon is a little off, but some people just chalk that up to some kids not being use to talking to an adult. Especially one willing to give them respect.

Some say he has a temper. If he does no one has ever seen it. It's never been something he brings to public. And if he has expressed a temper he has been nothing, but apologetic afterward.

History:

Oh there's nothing really exciting about my life. I am flattered that you'd want to know anything about me. I am afraid I am going to disappoint with how ordinary my life sounds. Where do I even begin?

Born March 12th, Leon was born into economic security. While he may have not been born with a silver spoon in his hand, he was a lot more off than some people in America were. His life has been rather ordinary, he doesn't believe in any space aliens or magic. He's never really had any experience with them and as for anything that has been seen on the TV it could have all been an elaborate hoax or some kind of secret movie project.

He's always been uncertain whether or not to dig for any further truth. It's hard to even believe there is even a such thing as ghost. Because he went his whole life ignoring it, it's a held belief of his that those who believe to have seen or have had witnessed those experiences were clearly going through some kind of stress in their lives which made them conjure up or fabricate some kind of story to cope with those stressors.

With that said he has always been interested in diseases and the health of others. His father died of cancer a few years back when he was fifteen and in school. Originally he thought he would become a doctor to help people like his father. When he found a passion in his nursing school working with kids. While the wounds might have been minor, the diseases not as severe as ones in a hospital.

He found some kind solace listening to their tales and their bravery, even when the worse wounds came in kids really had this adaptability that sometimes even adults do not have. He admired them for that kind of courage.

His move to Tokyo was prompted by his marriage proposal to a young woman he fell in love with studying abroad in their college. She was always prompted to move back to Tokyo and he claimed he would move anywhere with her because he loved her.

Skills:

Medical Training and Bachelors in Pediatric Care

Leon has worked hard to get where he is. He's studied at a nurse' school and also took courses in pediatric care. He went to the best school he could afford and put in the labor that it took to get where he is.

Well, guess that's a sign for me to set up my own set of non-club member school NPCs. I mainly had a student in mind, not so much on teachers.

EDIT: I'm going to update the cast list again, before things get lost in our gorillion pages.

Last edited:
Said character is going to be named 'Akazuki Akari', nicknamed "Akazukin'. She's never seen in public without her red overcoat, even wearing it over her school uniform. She's a good friend of Touko and is in the same class as her.

She'll hang around the background quite a bit.

SPxJ9Ws.png

JVhmc8U.jpg

S5aJjLP.png

Awe yeah. Leon being the cool school nurse that he is.

This will be a little Tricky for Zaran ones the school has their physical exams... (Omnitrix position on his chest under his shirt.)

This will be a little Tricky for Zaran ones the school has their physical exams... (Omnitrix position on his chest under his shirt.)

:D

Good thing my Omnitrix is disguised as an infected eye.

As to how it works, it'll be shown in the RP itself.

God I'm psyched for this, and I cannot wait to start!

Omniverse does what it can to reuse underused aliens, Ditto and the Halloween trio included.

It was really great to see the Halloween aliens back with regular use.

They were going to use ChamAlien in the lawyer episode. They could've given ChamAlien the power of full-on chameleon physiology to increase utility beyond invisible spy stuff.

I'm still not too fond of the names Frankenstrike and Snare-oh

Omniverse does what it can to reuse underused aliens, Ditto and the Halloween trio included.

It was really great to see the Halloween aliens back with regular use.

They were going to use ChamAlien in the lawyer episode. They could've given ChamAlien the power of full-on chameleon physiology to increase utility beyond invisible spy stuff.

I'm still not too fond of the names Frankenstrike and Snare-oh

I mean is it as bad as Boo-berry, Count Chocola, and Frankenberry.

SPxJ9Ws.png

"Sorry Touko, I'm going to grandma's house today!"

Name:
Akazuki Akari
"Akazukin"

Role in Story:
Student

Grade:
7th Grade
Middle School Year 1

Species:
Human

Home Planet:
Earth

Personality:
Akari, or as her friends call her, Akazukin, is a cheerful little lady. Akazukin has a positive outlook on life, and responds to things with a positive smile. Almost no one has ever seen her snap or get angered, but the very few who claim to have appear too traumatized to talk about it, and tend to avoid her like the plague with fear in their face.
Akazukin is a little nosy and curious, and loves to snoop her nose, especially towards her close friend Touko. The more one tries to keep a secret, the more she tries to butt in.
Akazukin seems to be easy to amuse, as shown when she is constantly impressed by Touko's chuunibyou antics.
Akazukin constantly mentions her grandmother, and implies that she is fond of her.

History:
Akazukin has not much uniqueness to her life. However, her parents are constantly out on their job, so she has to care for herself. She does wish to succeed her parentsin their profession, as they did for generations.
Akazukin befriended Touko when she first entered the school at the age of 6. They friendship festered over time and they became pretty close. While Akazukin has been to Touko's house a few times, Touko has never come close to Akazukin's abode.

Appearance:
Akazukin is 130 centimetres tall. No matter her outfit, even her black seirafukku, she is constantly wearing a red hood that covers her ears and most of her head and cape area that reach only a few centimetres above the ground. A red ribbon adorns her hood, tying it. Akazukin has her light brown hair tied into a pair of braids that swing outside her hood. She wears white stockings to counterpart her black shoes.

Equipment:
N/A

Skills & Abilities:
Akazukin seems to have evidence of athletic ability, capable of jumping great heights, performing somersaults and having pretty great stamina.
Akazukin's sense of smell is rather good, sensing scents before anyone else does.

Motives:
Akazukin does not have any known motives beyond wanting to make more friends.

Other Information:
Akazukin does not like to eat vegetables, but she will eat berries.
Akazukin, while not a member, constantly visits the Paranormal Activity Club, providing information about the school's potential supernatural happenings, since she wants to help her best friend.
Ssssshhhhh​