Undercover Operations

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Nods "Fight back. Don't let them shoot down the helicopter. Don't get killed." His grip tightening on his sword, he swings around, punching an NPC enemy flying back and leaving him unconscious. "Let's do it."

She nodded. "Good. Be careful though, snipers in that building," She pointed to the building behind them, "and RPG's and vehicles in the convoy." She nodded in the direction she had been aiming. "Here, take this pistol." She handed him her second pistol, then, turned and scanned the convoy again, picking off a couple of scouts at the side of the convoy.

Takes pistol "Thanks. I'll see what I can do with the snipers." He starts to take off sprinting under the cover of the shadows towards the building, trying to get a good idea of the shooting pattern with the snipers. No pattern. Just. Wonderful. Getting as close as he could without leaving the shadows, he is able to spot two snipers, one on the second floor, the other on the third. Better make this count. He raised the pistol trying to keep the aim on the higher target. POP POP. *cut back to rest of team*

"Squad Leader, the convoy has been blocked by other destroyed vehicles, no other vehicles can get past that point. How copy?" Scorch asked before he started acting like an artillery piece and started to lob shells randomly into the convoy.

"Copy, last round on rifle, saving for later, switching to automatic. New member joined, taking out snipers. Nice job." She switched her guns and fired a few shots into the convoy with her automatic, hitting a few of the scouts. She then proceeded to just sweep across the convoy with her sights.

"Surpressing the remainder of the convoy." Scorch started firing at the convoy with the coax.

Jay nodded. "Copy. Take 'em out. Out." She shot at a few of the scouts in the bushes, then slid out of the tower. The weight on her arm sliding down the rope burned her injury, making stars in the sides of her vision, but she ignored it. She leaned against one of the supports of the tower and took a deep breath, then took her automatic gun and aimed it at the building, sweeping the scope across each floor to check for anyone.

The coax stopped firing. "Reloading." Scorch put another box of ammo on the coax and loaded it. "Anybody got any targets?"

POP POP POP "That should do it.." J-Bird whispered to himself, taking out the last of the snipers. "But..something..something is not right. Almost as if there's something missing..but what?" He tried to ignore the feeling and went towards the action, making good use of his sword in the battle.

"Other than the convoy, I haven't seen much else." She scanned around the base, then continued her gaze at the building. As she started to walk around, she got the feeling someone was watching them. She hated the feeling. She scanned all around the base, but couldn't find anyone. She decided to check the building. "Team, I'm heading into the building. Out." She slid into the front door and snuck up the back stairs, no one in sight other than a few dead snipers, yet.

"What about the building?" He traversed the turret so that the cannon aimed at the last building.

J-Bird twisted his sword through an un-suspecting scout and pushed him away. "Be careful in there, Jay. Something seems very off about it."

She nodded. "That's why I'm checking it ou.." She was cut off by an almost inaudible sound, like someone shifting. "Someone is here." She whispered into her comm. She still felt suspicion creep up her spine. "I'll be careful though." She slipped around the floor and up the stairs, sweeping across each floor in a silent, sniper way.

((I'm gonna have to go offline, but I'll be back in the morning.))

(Maaaaan, you guys were busy. They aren't in the building, btw )

The boy relaxed as his captor took the comm and called headquarters. He didn't expect her to cut his throat, but she didn't relax her grip either.

-------------------------
In the middle of a heated arguement, the tactical mercenaries went silent the instant the comm rang. Picking it up, the leader motioned for absolute quiet. Deep, steady breathing echoed in the room and just as he was about to demand what was wrong, the girl spoke. "Woof." Sweariing loudly, the man threw down the comm and crushed it under his boot. "Rückzug!!!" He shouted, drawing his pistol. The mercenaries immediately began pulling their own comms and issuing orders. Massive trucks that had been hidden in the undergrowth roared to life. Squad leaders whistled the retreat as a few mercenaries provided cover fire for the tactical group.

"Uh.. Squad Leader?" Scorch said slightly worried seeing the wall of white in his thermal optic. "We have a bit of a problem here.."

Kate flipped around as a noise from outside took her attention. Massive trucks where coming from the foilage. "FIRE! Take 'em out!" She busted the window open and slid out, not that far from the sloped hill. As she stood, she fired a few shots at the trucks, but they bounced off. She looked around, but found no rpg's or grenade launchers, so she sprinted over beside the second tower. "Live grenade for enemy territory." She repeated into her comm and she pulled the pin on a grenade and threw it at the trucks. It landed right in front of the group of trucks, and she ducked into the bushes behind the fence.

Seeing the grenade, a mercenary threw himself down without hesitation. He grabbed the live grenade and threw it as far as it would go. Mercenaries fired on Omega 1, keeping her busy as their brothers and sisters jumped into the back of the trucks with their gear. The tactical leaders were escourted under heavy guard and led to one of the trucks. It wasn't long until most of the mercenaries were driving away in the big trucks, but some were still left behind to give cover fire. Soon, these too were trying to escape.

---------------------------------------
The boy sighed heavily. He had packed away his gun and now sat face-to-face with his captor, who was eating a cereal bar. She offered him half, which he took grudgingly. "I don't understand why," He snapped at her, taking an angry bite our of his half, "Why were you here instead with us after the raid? Where did you? I was worried sick and then you suddenly show up in battle? Fighting for the enemy???" The girl raised an eyebrow, amused at his outburst.

"Omega 2 to Omega 1" Scorch commed in. "Area secured. No hostiles in sight."

She ducked as several shots barely missed her head. She heard Scorch call an all clear and nodded. "Ok." She stood up, a little to quickly. She staggered a few steps, then regained her balance. She flipped her comm to the general's radio wave. "Area secure sir. Ready for package." She walked over to the truck and leaned against it, rolling her injured shoulder to see if it was really bad, and it sure felt like it. "Great shots Scorch." She commented as she reviewed the battle in her head.