Undercover Operations

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
After coming back to join them, Jay shrugged, checking the time, surprised. "Well, what do you all want to do?" She showed a small smile.

Wolf shurgged. "The level of pain is up to you, I guess," He said uncertainly, "I was just suggesting a lower one because we don't want to be covered in gaint, purple bruises before a mission or those drills." Shadow gave a small smile, holding up a bullet to her face and mimicing it going through Scorch's head.

"You know what they say right? No pain no gain." Scorch looked over and noticed a shotgun. He walked over to it and picked it up and looked it over.

"Yeah, I know but...." Wolf lowered his voice to where only Shadow could hear him, "There's nothing to gain from dying with a rubber bullet in your brain........"

"Besides, it's not like rubber bullets can actually pierce skin. Most you'd get is a bleeding bruise. But if you wanna do paintball.. I'm okay with that." Scorch shrugged and put the shotgun in a scabbard on his back.

As they talked, Jay let her eyes wander around. She'd go with what they said, as long as they weren't killing each other. She didn't way anything, letting them decide.