Undercover Operations

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
"Enemy machine gun on the ground floor 1 oclock, high explosive shell, fire!" The turret traversed to the target area and fired. The whole floor erupted into a cloud of dust as the shell blew up.

Swearing in Japanese, another mercenary pulled a grenade out of his pocket and yanked the pin. Focusing on the tank, he prepared to put an end to it's rampage.

-------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the group of tactical leaders inside the building had just came to an agreement on how the problem should be dealt with. Reaching for a comm, one of the leaders spoke rapidly to another soldier.

Scorch continued firing on the buildings, not seeing the soldier. "Surpressing enemy snipers at 12 oclock!" He said into the comm as he started spraying rounds at the snipers with the coax.

Wtih grim determination, the Japanese soldier flung the live grenade at the tank, willing it under the wheels.

-------------------------------------------
Far away from the main buildings, a sniper picked up his vibrating comm. After listening to it for a few seconds, the young boy hung up. He knew what to do. Silently, he looked through his scope, searching for the sniper he knew was there. He could sense other hunters like a wolf could sense it's packmates. He would find her. The boy was perfectly hidden, his black hair, black clothes, and black eyes; all of them blending him in with the terrain. (Hmmm, he's mine)

Kate watched as the grenade rolled in front of the truck. "Scorch! Grenade RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TRUCK!!!!" She started to move, then stopped. Something wasn't right. She slid her rifle a little to the left so she could see into the building behind her using a mirror on the side of a parked jeep. She didn't see anything, but she didn't move any further, just kept searching around.

Scorch pulled the handle ejecting the spent shell, he pulled out a new one and loaded it into the chamber. He put his eye to the scope and searched for new targets.

She realized he didn't hear her. Flipping her comm on, she said again, "Grenade, in FRONT of truck! DANGER!" She moved her gun every so slightly, still searching, but her mind was on the grenade.

"Shit!" He yelled as he slid from the turret to the drivers seat immidiately throwing it in reverse and driving backwards as the grenade blew up, shaking the truck violently.

Kate winced, but after realizing the truck was good, she sat up. "Hey, everything check?" She asked Scorch through the comm. She moved her sights towards the convoy. They where getting smaller, but they where still standing strong. She noticed someone who seemed to be in command, and shot at the armor beneath their feet, only a warning shot.

Scorch sat up after being thrown to the floor from the explosion. He looked around to make sure everything was good. After a brief moment of silence he replied. "Everything is A-OK Squad Leader." He climbed back into the turret. "Loading armor piercing shell." He said as he did so and traversed the turret to the frontal position. "Target at 12 oclock. Permision to engage how copy?" Scorch directed at Kate wondering if he should open up on the convoy.

"Fire away!" She swept her scope across the convoy, popping a few rounds at the gas tanks of the vehicles.

"Armor piercing shell, shot." He replied and fired the cannon. It hit a vehicle which instantly turned into a raging inferno and flipped end over end.

"Nice shot. Switching positions. Second tower, hopefully better shots. Out." She said before switching to her automatic gun and sliding down a rope out of the tower. She hid in the bushed, checking around to make sure it was clear, then rolled over and snuck around the truck and to the bottom of the ladder, gripping the bottom and starting up.

A piercing pain erupted in Jay's shoulder. (Sorry, didn't want to take over) The boy slowly emptied the chamber. A warning shot. He re-aligned his scope in seconds, this time aiming for the heart. He moved his finger from behind the trigger. He slowly tapped the device. One.....two...---

He froze and quietly moved his finger back behind the trigger. He instinctly pulled his head a few centimeters from the black knife that flashed in front of his neck. The boy reached for his comm, offering it to his captor.

((Who's Jay? EDIT: Nvm...Oops))

Kate stopped and ducked into the bushes, keeping her gun in her other arm. She grit her teeth, talking through her comm. "Sniper, back building..."

((I've got to go for now, but I'll be back in 1 or 2 hours!))

"Vehicle at 1 oclock, armor piercing. Fire!" Scorch fired the gun and hit another vehicle, there were several inferno vehicle-used-to-be's now.

( I though Jay was her code name. She didn't tell us her real name, after all.)

((I am back =D And thanks for reminding me =D I forgot about that))

Jay pulled a wrap from her med kit on her hip and started to wrap her shoulder. As she finished, she stretched it a little. It screamed at her, but she ignored it. She restrapped her automatic to it's clip. She started back up the ladder, this time, she had her pistol in hand. It took her a few minutes, but she made it into the top of the tower. "Post established in the top of second tower. Slight shoulder injury, but it'll hold." She called into her mic, preparing her rifle and started to scan the convoy.

((Couldn't wait for a good opportunity to just jump in :P))

Appearing behind Jay silently, placing left hand on her shoulder, other hand holding sword "Is this C.O.F. Omega? If it is, I'm guessing I'm late."

Jay froze as she felt a hand on her shoulder, then she heard a voice ask "Is this C.O.F. Omega? If it is, I'm guessing I'm late.", then she relaxed slightly. "Yes." She turned and saw the new guy. "Don't worry, good timing. Do you know the mission?" She was glad he showed. The more resistance against the enemy, the better.