Umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamille smiled. "Sweet. Okay so, first thing, your London, second go to the beach, anything else?" That sounded like a pretty good plan to her.

-"How about we go to a place to eat later in the evening, nothing too pimp but somewhere where they sell good food atleast?" Lovelle added and then started to think of where else they could go.
-"Doesn't London have a lot of shops? And outdoors shops as well? Maybe find something there to have a look at." She then said after the long pause.
-"I would want to have something with meat to eat later if we're going to eat dinner." Axel added.
-"Oh, how about we go to Hyde Park Later? Since it's summer, we could relax on the grass and just take it easy there?" Axel then said, he was rather very energic about this.
-"Hyde Park?" Lovelle thought out loud.
-"Yeah, a big park. I've read about it in a news paper and it's seems to be very nice there." Axel explained and Lovelle just nodded.

"Wow....I like this kid." Tamille laughed lightly. Axel was smart for his age. Tamille was twice his age and he knew more about London than she did. "Alright so, hotel, food/sight seeing, shops, then beach. How's that sound?" Tamille asked roughing out a general plan for the next day when they arrived.

-"That sounds good to me." Lovelle said.
-"Me too." Axel added.
-"I think that's enough actually. London is much more bigger than our little town and well, I don't think a whole day is enough to do everything at the same time." Lovelle said and looked at the clock, it was almost near 9 o` clock and Lovelle is much of a person who thinks more of the time than rather do everything before even thinking of how much time this and that could take. Axel nodded to show that he agreed.

"Makes sense. I'm actually pretty tired. We should be there around eleven so we can get a hotel for the next few nights. Sound like a plan?"

They both answered a short "yeah" and then it got quiet again with them both looking at the view of fields and houses pass by.

As they let a calm quiet pass over, Tamille easily fell asleep. She smiled softly while she slept, unknowingly nuzzling into Charles shoulder getting comfortable.

Charles fell asleep as well, waking up a few times and then falling drowsy. He pulled out a cigarette from his pocket and bended over the seat in front of him. Charles lit it up and began to breath small puff of smoke.

Tamille awoke to the smell of smoke. She saw Charles with a cigarette. Tamille plucked it from his lips and took a long drag from it and exhaled. "Thanks." She smirked, holding it up so he could take a hit.

he took a long breath out of it and blew out most of the smoke. "We shouldn't be doing this, there's a nine year old with us." he chuckled.

"Oops...you started it." Tamille said lifted her head off of his shoulder and sat up.

"You can have the rest of it, if you want." he said looking out the window. "...are you going to go back here after all of this?"

Lovelle looked at them both and then looked outside the window.
-"When are we there?" She asked them.

"I don't know, read the signs." he said. "Axel,what do you want to do when you get older?" he asked, trying to be friendly.

She looked outside, trying to see if there are any. There started to get many houses surrounding them the more they get closer.
Axel looked at him.
-"I don't know." He answered.

"Ah..." he breathed out of his mouth. He started to realize how bland and mature this kid was for his age.

-"Where are soon there." Lovelle said.
-"Only some more miles before we will be in London." She added. Axel looked outside the window to see the view, there where a little more houses now than in the beginning.

Tamille shook her head. "Nah just put it out." She looked up at the roof of the bus. Would she ever go back. "Don't really have anything to go back to honestly." She paused. "You know I won't be mad if you go back for him." She whispered so only Charles could hear. She left it at that though. Tamille never delved two deep into her emotions, not wanting to find something she wasn't ready to handle. Instead she talked to Axel. "Ever been on vacation Ax?" She hoped he didn't mind his nickname she gave him.

Axel didn't give her a single look and just answered. -"No." He then looked at his sister as if it was okay if he could talk and then looked at Tamille.
-"We was forbidden to go too far from our home or town." He explained.
-"School and places like shops and parks near our home could we go to. So... This is like our first vacation." Lovelle added to Axel's explanation.

"Not much of a vacation...more like an escape." he said putting out the cigarette. He leaned closer to Tamille, "You wouldn't get angry if I did? But what would you do after?"

Status
Not open for further replies.