Umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Me neither. Let's have fun okay." Tamille smiled to get Axel to relax a bit.
She sat back hearing Charles and really thought about it. "I wouldn't be mad cus you'd be happy. What's there to be mad about?" Tamille knew it would happen eventually and didn't see the point in fighting. "I don't know honestly. You've always been around...."

Charles gave her a worrying look. Was he really going to move on? Or was he happy how things were already? "If I move on will you move on?"

Tamille looked at him. Could she? Could she just start loving someone else if he did go back? "Would I have a choice?" And the answer to that was no. She didn't because it was his life and his decision.

"Of course you would have a choice if you want to continue it or not. Whatever this ...thing is."he said looking out the window than back at her.

"I would, and I do but..." She looked back at him. "...it's all or nothing. I don't want to share." She said truthfully. She sighed and faced front.

"What do you mean 'not sharing' ?" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

Tamille shook her head. "Never mind." She really didn't want to get into that with Lovelle and Axel right now. They didn't need to know if Tamille herself wasn't even sure.

he figured out what the sharing meant. Charles started to look up again.
"I think we should ...think before we do this."

"Yup." She popped the "p" knowing bed realized what she meant. "What happens happens." She said nonchalantly but deep down she wanted it to be her. She really really wanted it to be her but something told her it wouldn't and that it never was.
Her thoughts were cut short by the bus stopping.
"Last stop!" The driver called. Tamille picked up her backpack and walked off the bus. She waited for everyone else before finding a hotel.

Charles kept up with her and met her at the hotel. "I'll spare some money for the room, we have four people." he said getting out some money.

"You sure? I got more than enough." She offered watching him pull out cash.

"No...it all good." he said pulling out a couple hundred.

Tamille pouted but let it go. She gave a room key to Lovelle and her brother and headed to the elevators.

"Am I sharing a room with you?" he asked. He really wanted to makeup for the thing she said on that bus ride.

"Yeah I mean, there's only two room keys. If you don't want to I can just get one of my own." Tamille said holding the card out to him. She didn't sound or feel offended, just assuming he wanted some personal space. They all just left the one thing they had ever known. It would take a bit of getting used to.

Tamille shrugged. "Alright." She tucked the card in her pocket and pressed the button for the elevator. It dinged soon after and she stepped in. Once they were all in she pressed their floor level and the doors slid closed.
She yawned and leaned into Charles nearly falling asleep but the doors reopen and Tamille trudged to their room. Sliding the card through the slot it clicked open and she hurried in, flopping onto the bed. "Sleeeeeeeeeeeep."

he flopped onto his bed, who knew you could get tired from sitting on a bus."We can go to a club, early in the morning. So we could spend more time with the kid at night."

Tamille flipped to her back and kicked her shoes off. "You really wanna club huh?" She smirked at him. "It's about midnight." She said checking the time. "We could go tonight or later tomorrow when he's sleeping?" She offered wanting everyone to be happy on the trip.

"Probably at this time..." he said. He kissed her on the forehead "You need the rest,"

Status
Not open for further replies.