Umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamille just waved her hand as in don't worry about it. A few minutes later she came over looking minorly defeated. "Well I have to go. See ya tomorrow. Ight. See ya." Tamille started to walk away. Todd had called and told her to come home. She tried to get out of it and then he threatened her mother.
Sandra was dead weight, always strung out on something, but she was still Tamille's mother.

Charles realized something. "I have to go! Hold on just a minute!" he ran to his house frantically.

"Maxwell, I'll be gone for a few...days ." ge said putting as much money into his back pack.maxwell actually looked sad for once, "I'm not going to stop you, you deserve better." he said.

Charles kissed his cheek. "I hope you feel bad for what you did, but for right now I still love you." he smiled, running back tot the park.

Todd pulled out of the driveway and headed home. Tamille limped out of her room and to the bathroom. There was a nice nice bruise forming on her jaw, an even larger one on her ribs. He was pissed beyond belief when she got home so she suffered a beating along with his usual "punishment."
Tamille checked in on her mother. She was passed out in her room. "Sorry mom." She whispered before taking the money out of the sleeping woman's closet. It was enough to last a couple months. She sighed softly. She couldn't wait two days. Todd would be back tomorrow.
Tamille text Charles and Lovelle. 'Im sorry. I can't wait. I have to go. You guys can meet me later in London if you still want to go.'

((Wait is he at her house? Or is that a text?))

((Whoops, its a text.))

'We want to get out of here right?'

Tamille pulled out her phone as she walked to the bus stop. She read over his messages with a small smile, wincing at the slight pain in her jaw.
'Yeah :)'

'you okay?' he texted back. Charles knew how bad her family was and he got worried .

'Not dead am I?' Was her reply even though the pain in her side wouldn't fade. Tamille wouldn't be surprised if it was fractured. Todd had a temper and she had a knack of causing it to flare up.

Lovelle looked at her and then at him, didn't know what to say and just shrugged even though no one could see her do it at the moment.

She kept on thinking what she could say to her parents, her brother could she convince if she had a good reason, she knew that. But she couldn't get long to the thoughts when she reminded herself.
-"Oh, what's the clock?" It was late at night and she was home, how she could have gotten there, she didn't knew. She must have slept walked or something. Her mother was home and was making dinner, Lovelle sat in her room and her brother was in his own room. The door knocked and her cousin John was there, she sighed. Always in the way.
-"Hey, do you have more of those... Stephen something books?" He asked her.
-"You mean Stephen King?" She looked at him, he had borrow her books before but haven't asked for them.
-"Yeah." He said with a low voice, this was the first time he was nice, which made Lovelle feel weird. But she gave him the book then calmly closed the door right at his nose. She didn't want to talk to him, he's sick.

Last edited:
Tamille didn't wait around for her mother to wake up. She left her house and walked toward the bust stop. On the way she decided to call Lovelle since she hadn't answered the text.

Lovelle turned of the phone and looked around the house, no one seemed to have woken up yet. She looked at her brother as he nodded to her and they started to walk, half way through she texted her "I've my brother now, where will you be?" She then fixed her umbrella, she got a new one from her brother, he looked up at her with his light blue eyes.
-"Do you like it?" He asked and she nodded. Even though they where siblings they didn't talk alot but that's because they could almost "see" what the other one thought and could communicate that way. They loved each others, yes. Since their mother wasn't home a lot she was the mother and sister role on the house for her brother.
-"I know what you think." He then suddenly said and Lovelle looked at him.
-"I'm 9 you know, I'm not a baby anymore." And those words made Lovelle smile a little.
-"Yeah." She said, tightening her grip around his hand.

'Ill be at the bus stop. Charles is on the way..I think." Tamille sat on the bench awaiting her friends. That sort of made her smile. She had people there for her.
She wore a large hoodie to hide the bruise on her face somewhat. Not that she was ashamed, Tamille just didn't like being asked about it. Explaining was too much of a pain.
A ways off she saw a familiar figure approaching. "Hey!" Tamille called to the duo and waved.

"Tamille!" Charles shouted as he ran to the bus stop. He wore his jacket that was always worn down, the cordiroy fabric smelt like cigarette smoke. "You got everything?"

20140131_195836_zpsdede938c.jpg

Lovelle saw both of them and walked towards them with her brother holding her hand. Not very different from his sister he was also very thin, had dark bags under his light blue eyes and his skin was white, but his hair was shorter and his hair was much more white-blonde than his sister. He looked at them with a dead serious face.
-"Why do they look so weird?" He then asked with a voice that didn't sound to have any emotion in it at all just as his sisters.
-"They where born so, Axel." She answered and he kept looking at them.
-"Are you sure that they are nice?" He asked, looking at his sister.

Charles glanced at her brother. "Hi...whats your name?" he said holding out a hand.

The brother looked at his hand as if it was an alien or something. He then looked up at him, not letting his sisters hand go.
-"Axel." He said plainly. Then a moment of silence fell over them.
-"Sorry, my brother is not so very common to be around people that much." Lovelle explained.

"That's fine," he smiled. "Axel..." he repeated to himself, trying to remember."How old is he?" Charles asked lovelle.

((At work be back around 730-8ish))

Status
Not open for further replies.