Umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.
((See you later. But I don't know if I'll be online at that time.))

The brother looked at him and answered before she could.
-"I'm 9 years old." He answered very quick, not letting his guard down.

"Hey you're the kid from the phone!" Tamille recognized the voice. She leaned down to his eye level and smirked. "You got spunk. I like it. Don't change got it." She ruffled his hair whether he liked it or not and stood as the bus rolled around. "Ready guys?"

((Thanks Charles :3 nd that's okay. See ya when you get back on Nathchi! (:))

"what a cutie..." he said, as if he was a puppy. "Do you got enough money for the trip?"

"If not, I know where to get some." Tamille reassured. She had her ways, they weren't very noble, or legal for that matter, but she has ways.
Tamille boarded the bus and sat in the back where she found four empty seats.

Charles sat next to her, letting out a sigh of relief that he wouldn't see this place for a long time. "Here...lunch." he said handing her a candy bar.

"Oh gourmet." She teased. "Thanks." She smiled tearing it open and taking a bite. It was her favorite. "You. Rooooock." She moaned. It had been so long since she'd had one.

"yeah, I know. You don't have to tell me." he said jokingly. "...do you thinks its okay for a nine year old to be with us?" he asked trying to take a bite of the candy bar.

"Heyyyy..." Tamille whine holding her candy out of reach. "And yes it is okay. She is her older sister you know." She took another bite of her candy bar right in front of him with a smirk. "Yummy."

Tamille pouted. "Aw man." She puffed out her cheeks cutely and feigned a sad look. "You eated my candy bar~."

"Yeah." he said kissing her cheek. "What do you want to do when we get there?"

Tamille giggled and lay her head on his shoulder. "Hmmm, well we need to find a hotel. After that we can explore!" She said excitedly.

"what about lovelle and her brother...i don't think she would like going to clubs." he said stroking her hair.

Lovelle sat next to Charles and her brother next to her, they where most of the time quiet under the trip but sometimes could have a word with each others and then they would both look outside the window for the view. Since they've never been anywhere, this was both exciting and scary. Lovelle felt her brothers hand tighten around hers.
-"Don't worry."
-"I will be with you." She said while taking a glance at him.
-"Yeah." He just answered and they looked outside the window again together.

"They don't have to if they don't want to. We could take them to a park? Or maybe go swimming!" Tamille loved to go swimming but back home there was no pool unless you wanted to drive an hour and a half to get to one.
"There's a lot of things. Hmm, Lovelle after we find a hotel wanna go on a tour of the city? Think that'll be fun for everyone right?" Tamille looked over to Lovelle and Axel for an answer.

Lovelle looked at her and tried to make a smile but ended up being weird.
-"S-sure." She said and then turned to her brother.
-"What do you think?" She asked him.
-"Well... Okay, if you want to then I want to as well." He answered and Lovelle turned to her.
-"Fine by us." She said.

"Awesome!" Tamille sat back but then leaned forward once more. "Hey Axel, want some?" She held out her candy bar for him if he wanted it.

Axel looked at her and then turned away.
-"No thanks." He said while looking outside.
-"He can't have too much sugar." Lovelle explained.
-"Or else... he wont feel good afterwards."

"Makes sense." Tamille shrugged. She snapped off a chunk of her candy bar and sat back. Her head returned to Charles shoulder with a soft smile. They were free and it felt great. "Any places you guys want to see?" She asked Lovelle. This wasn't just about her and Charles but Lovelle too.

Lovelle thought about it but didn't know what she wanted to do. They where free now and could see and do what they wanted, well not whatever they wanted or else they could hurt themselves.
-"Hmm... I don't know actually. There is too much I want to see." She said and started to think again.
-"I want to go to the sea." Axel then said since he knew that it would take forever before his sister would think of anything to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.