Umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovelle looked at the room.
-"Where are we now?" She asked and Axel as well examined the room.
-"Uhm...Seems we are in the medieval part of the London's history." He said and looked at the different stuff resting in the very room. Lovelle just nodded.
-"Huh." She said and a little amazed looked around.

Tamille bit her lip anxious. Seriously where did they go! "Let's check over here." She said walking off to a random room. Might as well start somewhere. "Lovelle! Axel!"

They walked around and then Lovelle heard them, she looked around and thought she saw something stick out from the crowd.
-"Charles!! Tamille!!" She called, hoped they would hear her.

Tamille ran after Charles. When she got to them she pulled Lovelle into a hug. "I thought we lost you guys. You scared me." Letting her go she hugged Axel as well. "You like the museum?"

"thanks for bringing us here, you're great at planning Axel." he said while he ruffled his hair.

Lovelle got a little suprised at the hug part but then nodded.
-"It's fun to be outside for once." She said and Axel agreed.
-"Yeah, I've always wanted to go to a museum because of the art and culture." He said and smiled.
-"No problem, what would you guys have been doing without me?" He laughed.

"Nothing cool like this, that's for sure." Tamille laughed but she was being honest. Going to a museum never crossed her mind but she really liked it.

"Maybe I don't need to go to clubs..." Charles mumbled to himself.

Axel smiled and looked around once more.
-"Should we try the 18th history of London, I would want to know a little more about that and see the stuff they used." He said and walked off again. Lovelle sighed.
-"Wait, don't go away like that again." She said and tried to stop him but then stopped herself. She shouldn't ruin his fun, no. This is the first time he has a great time in years, she shouldn't stop him. She liked to see her own brother smile again after many years locked up inside nothing.
-"I mean, wait for me. I also want to see." She said and took his hand and hold it.

Tamille smiled at the pair. They were sweet and she was glad Axel was having fun. She followed without thought, this day can be about Axel. He was having too much fun for Tamille to have the heart to say no to him.
Every now and then she would snap a photo but made sure to stay involved.

After some hours they both where tired and hungry.
-"Shall we eat something?" Axel asked and looked at Charles and Tamille, Axel had been running around with his sister, holding her hand and that was the reason they where both near death of suffocating. Lovelle took some deep breathes before sitting up straight.
-"I don't know what you want but.." She looked at the clock.
-"Maybe we should take a look on what restaurants there is here."

"There should be something good there?" Tamille nodded to a small diner a few store fronts down. It looked cozy and not too cramped so they would have space.

-"Okay." Lovelle said and Axel got up from his seat, how he still could do that was a mystery but she did so ad well and she looked at them.
-"Then we will see what they have there."

"Good cus I'm starving!" Tamille laughed and walked with the pair to the diner. It smelled good when they walked in, home made.

Status
Not open for further replies.