Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
IC
In New York City 1987, there were 14 children who were chosen at birth to be a part an experiment. This experiment gave them powers over the Elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Metal, Electric, Air, Spirit. Each element had a male and female experiment. The children were locked up and obverse closed off to the rest of the world. The Government later implemented them into a private school, which went horribly leading the school's destruction killing most facility members, but no one knows what happened to the 14 children.

In 2000, the project was rebooted and another 14 children were chosen at birth. The school has been rebuilt, this time, ready to handle and "accidents" that might happen with the children. Now the students are heading to the new building in 2016.

Now the children are being sent to Syria to fight forced by the government.

Rules:
Standard Iwaku Rules
You may reserve character slots
Only up to two characters per user

CS:
Appearance:
Name:
Elemental Type:
Personality:
Background: (optional)

Fire Male: @Ted
Fire Female: taken
Water Male: @EternalInfinity
Water Female: @Red Rabbit
Earth Male: @Rashuad-012
Earth Female:
Metal Male: @Cats
Metal Female: @Karakui
Electric Male: @Kurogane86
Electric Female: @Neko_Green
Air Male: taken
Air Female: @LittleWolf
Spirit Male: @Eruantien
Spirit Female: @Scorpio Queen

Last edited:
CS:Appearance:
d44f5a8bbedd8a116b1fd2d4badc7b64.jpg

Name: Mira Nair
Elemental Type: Fire

Personality: A dangerously chaotic young lady who is unapologetic about her sociopathic tendencies. Not one to hide her thoughts she has no issue telling anyone to kindly shove off, just in less kind of words. She seems to be always on edge and a hair length from setting someone on fire. She has however shown signs of a softer and far gentler side.
She is not one to stand on rank and has on many occasion shown that she will not take orders from anyone, nor will she back down from a challenge. This can do attitude was clearly expressed when she set water on fire, after a teacher told her she couldn't.

Spicy food

Dislikes
false people
Prideful people

Background:
A young self described revolutionary who has been noted for her intolerance of the System. She was even ranked the most likely to destroy the school after she set the left wing of the school on fire as a sign of protest that the school no longer had Biscuits and gravy as a breakfast option.

Last edited by a moderator:
There its complete. Sorry for The wait, been fighting this sickness

CS:Appearance:
d44f5a8bbedd8a116b1fd2d4badc7b64.jpg

Name: Mira Nair or Marik
Elemental Type: Fire

Personality: A dangerously chaotic young lady who is unapologetic about her sociopathic tendencies. Not one to hide her thoughts she has no issue telling anyone to kindly shove off, just in less kind of words. She seems to be always on edge and a hair length from setting someone in fire. She has however shown signs of a softer and far gentler side.
She is not one to stand on rank and has on many occasion shown that she will not take orders from anyone, nor will she back down from a challenge. This can do attitude was clearly expressed when she set water on fire, after a teacher told her she couldn't.

Spicy food

Dislikes
false people
Prideful people

Background:
A young self described revolutionary who has been noted for her intolerance of the System. She was even ranked the most likely to destroy the school after she set the left wing of the school on fire as a sign of protest that the school no longer had Biscuits and gravy as a breakfast option.
That's sucks man I hope yu feel better. Accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ko T'suno
So unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out right at the beginning of this roleplay. I've really big tests in school right now and don't have much time to think of a lengthy post.

So unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out right at the beginning of this roleplay. I've really big tests in school right now and don't have much time to think of a lengthy post.
I don't think length is very necessary here, but I wish you all the best of luck with your tests!

Reactions: Finch!
I'm actually going to drop out of this RP. Apologies for having you reserve a spot, but I won't have the time to do this.
Hope it goes well though!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Ok I'm lost. It seems as though 3 of us have separated from the group in a different vehicle.

Are we still on the original vehicle or did we stop and switch along the way?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
so i've been reading the posts in the ooc and noticed that Air male is available can i fill in for him?

Last edited by a moderator:
so i've been reading the posts in the ooc and noticed that Air male is available can i fill in for him?
Sure its not take in looks like. :s i got to fix the positions.

cool here's my cs:

Appearance:
Joe.Shimamura.full.1410244.jpg

Name: Joe Sawyer
Elemental Type: Wind
Personality: all though His natural facial expression tends to be one of indifference, leading people to believe he doesn't care about much of anything going on around him. he's actually a nice guy, hates being useless/ powerless.
Background: CLASSIFIED

hope this is OK.​

Status
Not open for further replies.