Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
IC
In New York City 1987, there were 14 children who were chosen at birth to be a part an experiment. This experiment gave them powers over the Elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Metal, Electric, Air, Spirit. Each element had a male and female experiment. The children were locked up and obverse closed off to the rest of the world. The Government later implemented them into a private school, which went horribly leading the school's destruction killing most facility members, but no one knows what happened to the 14 children.

In 2000, the project was rebooted and another 14 children were chosen at birth. The school has been rebuilt, this time, ready to handle and "accidents" that might happen with the children. Now the students are heading to the new building in 2016.

Now the children are being sent to Syria to fight forced by the government.

Rules:
Standard Iwaku Rules
You may reserve character slots
Only up to two characters per user

CS:
Appearance:
Name:
Elemental Type:
Personality:
Background: (optional)

Fire Male: @Ted
Fire Female: taken
Water Male: @EternalInfinity
Water Female: @Red Rabbit
Earth Male: @Rashuad-012
Earth Female:
Metal Male: @Cats
Metal Female: @Karakui
Electric Male: @Kurogane86
Electric Female: @Neko_Green
Air Male: taken
Air Female: @LittleWolf
Spirit Male: @Eruantien
Spirit Female: @Scorpio Queen

Last edited:
Ok I'm lost. It seems as though 3 of us have separated from the group in a different vehicle.

Are we still on the original vehicle or did we stop and switch along the way?
Miiight have been my fault. It was never stated we were all in one vehicle, so my character's actions might have split the entire group into two.
I don't think that's entirely a bad thing though. If one car happens to explode at least there's still a handful of children to fight in the war! (Not saying that's going to happen, but it could've been a concern of the military's.)

Reactions: Ko T'suno
Sorry again, I'm unlikely to have internet until Thursday unless I can figure out how to set up Fancy Internet Machine, which is also unlikely. I'll try to get something up, but don't wait for me. I can always have my character appear later on, which might not be a bad idea... Could work as an event flag it necessary.

Anyone mind if I have the car go over a landmine? I'm thinking the best way to have the characters escape is going to be before they reach the destination so they can use the chaos to run into a building and hide, or something.

Well which car is going to go over a landmine, because there are two cars.

The one at the front of the cohort I imagine; I know if I was the military, I wouldn't transport top secret weapons in just 2 vehicles, and I certainly wouldn't put them at the front of the procession precisely in case of landmines. I'd have an armoured car of even a tank in front, filled entirely with expendable soldiers.

I see. @Neko_Green We command that thee maketh a post posthaste!

Are you dropping out then? Just to be certain.

@Neko_Green may I make a suggestion? If your not able to post why not make it so your character gor abducted or something. That way you can jump back in later.

Abduction would be plausible during the chaos of the explosion..would be interesting to see how that would be played out...

Reactions: Kurogane86
How about the character gets abducted but none of the characters notice and assume it's dead, then get a surprising hostage message from their former employers and have to decide between rescuing the character and risking getting captured themselves or retaining their own freedom. Of course, if you have no intention of ever returning, death works fine :P

How about the character gets abducted but none of the characters notice and assume it's dead, then get a surprising hostage message from their former employers and have to decide between rescuing the character and risking getting captured themselves or retaining their own freedom. Of course, if you have no intention of ever returning, death works fine :P
This can we do this, a moral choice bit for each character......please.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Since @Neko_Green 's character is gonna get ubducted should we continue?

I believe we were gonna hit a land mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.